Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I would ask you to prove it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...PP)_per_capita

3rd place. Netherlands are 9+ ranks below.

I have no issue with that.
    And I assume you don't have an issue when I would post the rankings where we score higher?
    There are none which are that important.

We can use the page you used earlier: https://www.ifitweremyhome.com/compare/NL/SG

I think I'd prefer living here than there.

Then stay there?

I think freedom is a lot more important than just a few percent of GDP.
    I don't know why you'd think I don't have freedom.

Yes.
    And want to know why?
    Because being richer, etc, is the exact definition of superior.
    Superior means you're above average.

Poland: Below average in Europe.
    My country: Above average in Europe.
    First of all, what fucked up definition of superior were you taught?

1 :situated higher up :upper
    2 :of higher rank, quality, or importance
    3 :courageously or serenely indifferent (as to something painful or disheartening)
    4 a :greater in quantity or numbers escaped by superior speed
    4 b :excellent of its kind :better her superior memory

Richer can mean superior, but only if the context warrants it. Which it didn't in this case. Alas, it's yet another thing you pulled out of your nation-bashing ass.

Stepping out of your narcissistic alt-fact world, this has jack shit to do with legal rights and obligations and as such superiority on that ground. You know, the actual context here. Good job deliberately sidestepping it when it was clearly outlined, in a total failure of an attempt at being witty. And you have my thanks for exposing yourself to be not only dishonest as fuck and ignorant as ten fucks (and outright admitting to being a megalomaniac since context is still a thing), but also to be a nationalist, contrary to your earlier (and totally believable /s) assurances to the contrary.

And one last tidbit, as a country, Poland is above average in EU in terms of wealth as per its GDP. Its GDP per capita is lower, but you talked about countries, not their population. So good job failing even at that.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-09-19 at 08:51 PM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And one last tidbit, as a country, Poland is above average in EU in terms of wealth as per its GDP. Its GDP per capita is lower, but you talked about countries, not their population. So good job failing even at that.
    Far as EU legislation is concerned, both the the council (through qualified majority, when absent unanimity) and the parliament (through elections) account for population anyway; not wealth. Poland is a major player.
    Last edited by mmoc003aca7d8e; 2017-09-19 at 09:23 PM.

Yes.
    And want to know why?
    No it does not, money makes things easier, but what really enables superiority on the globe are connections. After all money is nothing but an imaginary construct, the only thing keeping it around is the belief of actual value, meaning if a nation that looses its credibility it is done for and this marvelous polish administration is currently digging its own grave.

On the topic of reparations, the polish state shouldn't see a dime, the polish people who directly suffered through the war on the other hand should receive something anyone else born after that should not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Yes.
    And want to know why?

This is a whole new level of flawed thinking. By your own logic, Trump is "superior" to most people, when it's obvious to most anyone that he's a failure of a human being.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2017-09-19 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The only people who need to learn humility are people like you and @Kangodo who think that being richer makes you or your countries superior. Sorry to break it to you, but the member states don't get extra obligations if they are a net beneficent of the budget. Funny how you throw the treaties at @Wikiy yet pull such nonsense out of your ass to fuel your megalomania.
    You're getting it wrong. We're not asking for extra obligations. We're saying they should fulfill the obligations that everyone else has no problems fulfilling. Obligations they agreed to. How about that, hmm? Fuck knows Poland won't do any extra work, we know that. But can they please do the barest minimum to be considered a team player? Just once? That would be swell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...PP)_per_capita

3rd place. Netherlands are 9+ ranks below.
    That's some mighty cherry picked stat you got there. Everyone's good at something. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

"We're good guys so we're helping refugees."
    "Yeah."
    "I.. I don't really want to because it has only lead to bad things for the rest of you."
    "YOU REFUSE TO JOIN IN OUR TOTALLY VOLUNTARILY CHARITY? A FINE IT IS FOR BEING A B A D B O Y."

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    "We're good guys so we're helping refugees."
    "Yeah."
    "I.. I don't really want to because it has only lead to bad things for the rest of you."
    "YOU REFUSE TO JOIN IN OUR TOTALLY VOLUNTARILY CHARITY? A FINE IT IS FOR BEING A B A D B O Y."
    Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Except, it wasn't voluntary. It never has been. And nobody wanted to "help refugees" as much as they wanted to help Greece deal with refugees. Oh, right, the bad things aren't really happening either. And meh, I need to point out that Poland agreed to joining the "charity" and are now refusing to keep their promise.

So yeah, good summary. But it kind of is bullshit and dishonest. Other than that, well done! *applauds*
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Not really. An animal that it pretty much harmless and someone that could kill you and your friends/family? Seriously?
    Th e problem here is that its not irrational to be afraid of terrorists but it IT IS irrational to think all refugees are terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Except, it wasn't voluntary. It never has been.
    Then it's not about being g o o d b o y s, but about toeing the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Oh, right, the bad things aren't really happening either.
    [laughs in Islamic Truck of Peace]

infracted - Forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-09-20 at 08:10 PM.

Deleted
    Yes.
    And want to know why?

Yes, because everyone would call Qatar superior to most western countries
    You are ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    My family has suffered from your ancestors and I don't give the slightest fuck if you were born back then or not you have the same DNA as those cunts and its scientifically proven that genes keep carrying. Back then it was nazis now its the less obvious you going along the same way.
    Umm, this way of thinking actually makes you way closer to a Nazi than the person you're discussing with. One of the hallmarks of Nazis was blaming certain things on entire people and talking about genetic purity and whatnot. The idea that a predisposition to Nazism or anything similar could be carried by genes in such a direct manner is ludicrous.

First of all you shouldn't compare anyone with the nazis especially when your grandfather was more than likely one of them. My family has suffered from your ancestors and I don't give the slightest fuck if you were born back then or not you have the same DNA as those cunts and its scientifically proven that genes keep carrying. Back then it was nazis now its the less obvious you going along the same way.
    Man what a funny way to look at things, but using your logic your attitude might be because you most likely have some form of german ancestry in your gene pool. ;P

Deleted
    First of all you shouldn't compare anyone with the nazis especially when your grandfather was more than likely one of them. My family has suffered from your ancestors and I don't give the slightest fuck if you were born back then or not you have the same DNA as those cunts and its scientifically proven that genes keep carrying. Back then it was nazis now its the less obvious you going along the same way.

The only actual difference between you and your ancestors is that you can't run the same murdering shit you are accustomed to. As for refugees please enlighten everyone about the GERMAN PASSED LEGISLATION IN THE EU asking for refugees entering NORTH EU (thats another EU according to germans its the special EU) to the countries where they entered from.

Now lets see: Where would a Syrian refugee enter EU from? Oh from Greece. Where would an African refugee enter EU from? Oh from Italy and/or Spain.

Its three countries that modern germans have traditionally bullied and treated like their ancestors did in WW2. Now you pass those shitty legislations in EU because you have decided you took in 1 million so you got the slave force you.

P.S. Please quote me saying "we don't take in refugees because Nazi Germany destroyed us". Libel is easy mate the facts are the hard thing to do.

P.S. 2 Go ask your grandfather what was he doing during WW2. I bet you won't like the answer.

- The European Redneck

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-09-21 at 02:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

P.S. 2 Go ask your grandfather what was he doing during WW2. I bet you won't like the answer.

infracted - minor flaming
    Depends on which one: One of them was sitting in a concentration camp because he was member of O5.

The other one was a russian PoW since 42, after he joined the military in 41.

Oh my, family gatherings must have been great in the 70s...

10+ Year Old Account
    With that sort of thinking there can be Europe but not a European UNION. In a UNION there is no "your country" "my country" there is "all of us trying to make it".

Ofcourse your issues with what you think is "superiority" won't let you see this.

To me "superior" is having a better quality of life and thats independent of money. If you live at a place where it rains and snows 300 of 365 days a year screw all the money lol. Then you come south to roast for a week and back in the sinkhole again. How "superior" is that?

And yes south has issues, poverty etc but money is not all there is to life. You put your money on top and then say "screw everyone because we pay". Well Poland just told you that its not this way.
    I would agree with you, as i think you're right that if we just throw around charts and numbers and try to blame any country, we can never come to a true union.

But in this case:

Poland signed a contract. They don't want to stand by it, well, then standard procedure is a fine by the EU.

Poland doesn't want to pay the fine so they attack germany.

Problem: The fine comes from the EU, not germany. So this whole topic isn't more than a populist move.

Oh... and Kangodo is dutch, not german.

10+ Year Old Account

I bet if he was born in a poor country he wouldn't sing this tune. But where you are born is just luck of the dice. Thats all there is to it nothing to be ashamed or proud of.
    I couldn't agree more with that. Also i think its stupid if the same people that made a nice profit out of the whole disaster (Deutsche Bank/Goldman Sachs) now blame Greece. So i think you can understand why i'm getting angry at the blanket Nazi statement if my own grandfather was a resistance fighter and i lost several relatives to the concentration camps.

Actually, germans are a bit more sensible most of the times, but the dutch themselves were victims of the Nazis, so there isn't this historic sense of responsibility you'll find more often in germans (of course there are still stupid dickheads, but you seem to never get completely rid of them).

Now, as you said, just throwing shit at each other doesn't help, so i'm kind of curious why you think the EU is wrong on this, specially if you're from greece.

If you want to criticize the EU, and i think this is a very valid point, that they ignored the problems greece and italy faced with refugees for a long time, using dublin as a lazy execuse, i cannot argue with that and will actually fully agree.

Then germany comes along and tries to help in this situation. The EU now forced to do something makes these relocation agreements, and one of the countries signing it is Poland. Now Poland wants to back out of their treaty, therefore they get a fine by the EU (not germany!) - and now they attack germany. I don't know why you think this is germanys fault.
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2017-09-21 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    I would agree with you, as i think you're right that if we just throw around charts and numbers and try to blame any country, we can never come to a true union.

But in this case:

Poland signed a contract. They don't want to stand by it, well, then standard procedure is a fine by the EU.
    Yes, Poland broke a contract and should pay up the fine.

Poland doesn't want to pay the fine so they attack germany.
    Problem: The fine comes from the EU, not germany. So this whole topic isn't more than a populist move.
    You give too much credit to Polish politicians (the ones the idea of reminding about reparations came from), most of them are dumb af. They are basically bunch of lemmings following hive-mind (J. Kaczyński) elected by the same lemmings (uneducated old people). Most of them does not see a difference, EU=Germany for them.

Oh... and Kangodo is dutch, not german.
    He still bashes everything east of Berlin.

If you want to criticize the EU, and i think this is a very valid point, that they ignored the problems greece and italy faced with refugees for a long time, using dublin as a lazy execuse, i cannot argue with that and will actually fully agree.

Then germany comes along and tries to help in this situation. The EU now forced to do something makes these relocation agreements, and one of the countries signing it is Poland. Now Poland wants to back out of their treaty, therefore they get a fine by the EU (not germany!) - and now they attack germany. I don't know why you think this is germanys fault.
    Ah, Germany tried to help Italy and Greece but hasn't consulted any other countries it might have screwed in the process. The actions of one country put many others in state of emergency, just because they decided they feel for refugees now. I understand that something had to be done, but Germany alone took action that had repercussions on neighboring countries, no wonder they're mad now. Some have put up with it, others did not (although Polish gov. already agreed to refugees transfer, so it's a bit too late for that).
    Last edited by Pucek; 2017-09-21 at 08:19 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.