Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

hai guyz~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, you have no clue what you are talking about. You cannot be coerced in any way or forced to stand for something you don't want to. Freedom of speech and expression.

Your kids would likely be the next Menendez brothers.
    There are trillions of MURICANS who done grewed up this way that are the liver of this country, good chattel, you're pointed view is a truffle one, you must be a libation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Strict, punishment oriented parents are not usually the ones that command the respect of their children.
    Absolutely uncool, strict parents have the corpses of their children, strict wither season, their are some who take out too much, those kids go feral when they taste murica.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the part where they felt it necessary to mention that the kid is black.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Selvarion View Post
    Yes, because an elementary student not standing for the pledge on religious grounds is the same as Nazis.
    That's the problem when you start down that path.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Similar, if not worse, stuff happened to me throughout primary school and nobody gave a shit.
    yeah well this generation is fearful of lawsuits, and all up in about this 'positive' reinforcement crap

Why would a doctor bother with a complicated surgery? Just say you need to amputate the whole limb and avoid the risk.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    You make me sad. >:
    Why does this make you sad?

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Why does this make you sad?
    That you didn't toy with the assholes. >:

The Witnesses are like anybody else. You have pricks. Your nice ones. So on and so forth.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Kids when I was young, I was banned by a mod on this video game message board. After I was banned I was so mad I made a parody account of that mod so I could try shitposting. I told this one guy to not drink the hateorade, RESPECT ME!
    Pls wherewolf robot guy, how does one shatpost. must i eat delicious post raisin bran™, or install myself in the lumber aisle of the home lowes.

pls wherewolf robot guy, you're my only hope.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallboi View Post
    There are trillions of MURICANS who done grewed up this way that are the liver of this country, good chattel, you're pointed view is a truffle one, you must be a libation.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely uncool, strict parents have the corpses of their children, strict wither season, their are some who take out too much, those kids go feral when they taste murica.
    Trillions? You sure about that number?

Ya. /10char

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallboi View Post
    Ya. /10char
    You do know our current population is around 300 million?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You do know our current population is around 300 million?
    Look at his name, look at how he shitposts. Do as I do and report the fake account.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Look at his name, look at how he shitposts. Do as I do and report the fake account.
    Excuse me madam. I think you have me confused with Hellboi.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Okay, so it's not okay to make someone follow the rules and stand for the pledge, but it is okay to just punch nazis(or anyone as long as you kinda maybe think they look nazi-adjacent)

Just trying to figure out the level of doublethink necessary for the mental gymnastics I'm liable to view in this topic.
    Because this a kid not standing during pledge is totally the same as spewing out racist crap while wearing nazi clothing. You do posses quite alot of mental gymnastics powers, don't worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're equating a kid being assaulted by a teacher for choosing not to stand during the Pledge, with one adult punching another adult for expressing Nazi ideology.

Don't tell me you don't see the glaring and obvious differences in context between those two. It's a false equivalence, and you should know better.
    Again, you're completely full of shit. Both are examples of free speech and shouldn't be responded to with violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    You went to a private school. Things are entirely different at private schools. Here in the USA, they can force you to pray and lots of other things if you attend a private school.
    I don't think it was private. We certainly didn't pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Welcome to years beginning with a 2 then, grandpa. Teachers assaulting students is a big deal now.

We also have these consarned newfangled contraptions called computers and non-rotary phones.
    This was in the early 2000's.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post

Truly, the land of freedom.

Biohazard said it so many years ago: Land of the free, home of the slave.
    The funny thing is they don't even know.
    Because to hear the news in that country, you'd even have to listen to Dubstep/EDM:
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    That you didn't toy with the assholes. >:

The Witnesses are like anybody else. You have pricks. Your nice ones. So on and so forth.
    While that is true for the individuals it is their organisation that demands of them to go from door to door and bother people and thus forces these assholes we could otherwise avoid on some of us.

I have never met an adult that thanked their parent/s for being strict with them as a child. I have never met an adult that said they respected their parent/s for being strict with them as a child. ool.
    I have, and often, I even see countless post about it under stories about a parent getting in trouble for spanking their child.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I don't think it was private. We certainly didn't pay for it.

This was in the early 2000's.
    I went to a middle school that was a "Christian" school in the UK. It was not a private school and if any teacher did what you claim then it is against the law to do so.

I never sang at school as I didn't buy into that rubbish and was never singled out like you said you were. Sounds like you had a shit school and shit teachers. My school was the only one I went to that did any of this singing lark otherwise outside of assembly it was like any other school with regular lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    So bullying to punish the kid for being right according to the constitution?
    You must not think very much of the USA, why do you want kids to stand for its flag, again?
    bullys win. sorry. thats life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Those people who served did so to protect that kid's right to sit down, and any reasonable veteran should be pissed that a teacher decided to grab a student and infringe on his First Amendment rights.
    lets be real here though, was this kid trying to make a statement? or were they just being a lazy shit?

you're right, if the kid was trying to express his beliefs in some way by staying seated, then ok. sit away kid. otherwise, have some respect. its a 15 second speech.

do it for your health. i remember sitting down way too much in school anyways.

way too many of what i like to call "cartmanisms" allowed to fly these days. person sees a way to get out of doing something by invoking some amendment they didnt give two donkey dicks about until they saw its advantage.

EDIT: just reread the OP and saw the religious part. this raises another issue, if its true he doesnt stand for religious reasons then why wasnt the teacher made aware of that? seems like a lack of communication across the board.
    Last edited by Vargulf the Happy Husky; 2017-09-20 at 12:25 PM.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...