High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

Where is my thread when I said the next expansion is gonna be "The Void" ??

I made a thread a while ago on these forums saying and proving as to why the next expansion is gonna be the void,

Ive looked at my recent posts and threads and couldnt find it?

Was it deleted and why it was deleted, can I get a mod to explain to me exactly why it was deleted?

Thanks

PS: Next expansion is the void like I said long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOLOL

the PS in this thread killed me

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    LOLOL

the PS in this thread killed me
    SAD. I will send the flowers to your mulching. RIP in peaces.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So?

Where is my thread about "the void" being the next expansion?
    Why was it deleted?

Also Hallboi banned!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing it got moved into the 8.0 speculation megathread

In the shitter where it belonged in the first place?

15+ Year Old Account
    Fee free to skim through the 592 pages and find it though. LINK'S HERE

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Fee free to skim through the 592 pages and find it though. LINK'S HERE
    I cant find it in my recent posts/threads. Thats one.
    Second a thread with 500 pages, very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    I made a thread a while ago on these forums saying and proving as to why the next expansion is gonna be the void,

Ive looked at my recent posts and threads and couldnt find it?

Was it deleted and why it was deleted, can I get a mod to explain to me exactly why it was deleted?

Thanks

PS: Next expansion is the void like I said long time ago.
    Did you make a thread, or a post? If you made a thread, chances are it got locked and deleted, since we already got an 8.0 discussion mega-thread going, and I imagine the admins would like all talk about that to be focused on a single thread instead of making a bajillion separate threads all about the same basic subject.

If you made a post... dunno.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Did you make a thread, or a post? If you made a thread, chances are it got locked and deleted, since we already got an 8.0 discussion mega-thread going, and I imagine the admins would like all talk about that to be focused on a single thread instead of making a bajillion separate threads all about the same basic subject.

If you made a post... dunno.
    Id really like a mod or admin to post in this thread the reason why my thread got deleted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Id really like a mod or admin to post in this thread the reason why my thread got deleted.
    Probably never going to happen except for them coming in & saying this thread has been locked. Was your "next expansion's the void" thread before or after 7/6/2017? If it was AFTER that date, I'm 100% sure it was merged into the 8.0 speculation megathread.

They won't.

Publicly discussing (and questioning) Moderator actions is not allowed in this forum.

I recall Darsithis' signature saying that you should contact mods directly if you have moderation concerns.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    They won't.

Publicly discussing (and questioning) Moderator actions is not allowed in this forum.

I recall Darsithis' signature saying that you should contact mods directly if you have moderation concerns.
    What mods, and how can I do that?

Probably never going to happen except for them coming in & saying this thread has been locked. Was your "next expansion's the void" thread before or after 7/6/2017? If it was AFTER that date, I'm 100% sure it was merged into the 8.0 speculation megathread.
    Im almost sure it was before,.. Im just wondering cause it doesnt even show on my "recent posts/threads"
    So I guess it was deleted?
    Last edited by iNUKE; 2017-09-20 at 05:15 AM.

Deleted
    Was probably dismissed as BS, just like the majority of that kind of threads.

We all know it is goin to be and we all did... you are just one of those people who like to call out the obvious and then brag about being right.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Was probably dismissed as BS, just like the majority of that kind of threads.

We all know it is goin to be and we all did... you are just one of those people who like to call out the obvious and then brag about being right.
    I guess I have too many people to prove them wrong, it hurts the community so they deleted it so I dont hurt anime fanboys

What mods, and how can I do that?
    Here's a list of mods, separated by which section they moderate.

As for 'how to do that', man, just send them a private message. It's right there in their profile pages.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I have too many people to prove them wrong, it hurts the community so they deleted it so I dont hurt anime fanboys
    Or perhaps your thread was deleted as garbage? You did mention you have "proved it", and unless you have inside Blizzard sources, and a way to verify such information, saying you're 'proving' it would be a lie.

And considering you don't even know how to contact the mods... that doesn't bode well for your detective skills.

Probably has something to do with the fact there are 100s of threads about the next expansion and the void.

Yours likely did not contribute much in the 100s of already existing threads

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Probably has something to do with the fact there are 100s of threads about the next expansion and the void.

Yours likely did not contribute much in the 100s of already existing threads
    Yeah but they all got merged into the whole 8.0 speculation megathread that the OP doesn't want to skim through to find his post. The reason why HIS post isn't showing up in his recent posting is because the name of his post changed from whatever he made it be into the name of the 8.0 speculation megathread's name. Again I'm 100% sure his post is in there somewhere.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but they all got merged into the whole 8.0 speculation megathread that the OP doesn't want to skim through to find his post. The reason why HIS post isn't showing up in his recent posting is because the name of his post changed from whatever he made it be into the name of the 8.0 speculation megathread's name. Again I'm 100% sure his post is in there somewhere.
    Yea, Im just trying to find my post/thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a question for a mod/admin, not a thread. I don't see the post and I went back 4 months. Maybe a blue mod can help you.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)