Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's not necessary that everyone creates an airship though, different people may power their vehicles in different ways, and not be bound to technology. Also do they really need to be airships? Sea vehicles would be quite more fun and would allow for greater variety.
    It doesn't need to be airships. This topic was actually about sea vehicles to begin with. I was just pointing out in my post that I think it's a possibility that it could be an airship themed expansion of some kind and I wouldn't be surprised if the blizzcon mounts were a hint :P

It was just a vague thought really, all I was trying to argue is it could be a possibility.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What other option would there be? Are the tauren going to pull fully functioning airship out of their butts?
    Goblins couldhave their own version.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Goblins couldhave their own version.
    Um, the current horde airship is the goblin airship.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Um, the current horde airship is the goblin airship.
    The current "horde" airship is some goblin tech taped to orc steel and spikes with duct tape. The goblins have their own airships and had them for ages.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    By gawd I hope not lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    In lore it's a ship, in game it's a nonmoving quest hub (house w/e you want to call it)
    Ah, you missed the main part! A TELEPORTING house!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The current Horde Airship is built by goblins but it is not the one the goblins use themselves (e.g. they use the simpler zepellin the Steamwheedly use in the Twilight Highlands assault that started from Bilgewater) and they could built a new one with newer tech (tech they obtained after SoO/WoD from Blackfuse's research) to be more thematic.
    Almost all Horde Airships are contracted to be built by the Goblins in connection with grunt Orcs/Hobgobs. And yes, they are more known to use the zeppelins as my theory is, they are quicker to build than a big airship.

And with Blackfuse's tech and the submarine tech they researched in Cataclysm, we could see some insane things to be more fitting thematically.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    So after spaceships you want to fly "normal" skyships?

That is how you guys sound like.
    Wouldn't you feel powered down by this?
    Like... we literally travelled through space in a SPACESHIP to another PLANET, yet we build a... big helicopter?

o.o

@OP I don't think so. Maybe another mobile hub, but that's it. It doesn't even actually love, we just see different copies of it. It doesn't really do anything technically new besides that, and doesn't seem to indicate any robust features that wouldn't just be a place to talk to vendors and npcs. I'd hope a ship would be more interesting than hat.