Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Its nerds with like thirty max level alts.

The rep tokens from world quests are bind on account... So they get on thirty different characters, get thirty rep tokens, send them all to their main, voila... And rep token quests have been up several times since 7.3 launched.
    I dont have done argus on alt and by doing wqs everday for 1hr I got exalted 4 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Just came here to say tokens aren't BOA anymore, seems to be a stealth hotfix.

Um some of the token are till BOA just sent a few done form my mission board to an alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    darkmoon faire and abit of luck with missions

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Its nerds with like thirty max level alts.

The rep tokens from world quests are bind on account... So they get on thirty different characters, get thirty rep tokens, send them all to their main, voila... And rep token quests have been up several times since 7.3 launched.
    that wq was up once before i hit exalted and i only done it with 6 chars
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2017-09-20 at 01:56 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Impossible? my class hall missions that give rep only came up like two times, that's 250 x 2 rep
    it is 250 for 100% and another 750 token for the bonus chance

- - - Updated - - -

Already saw people with the lightforged mount a few days ago and I'm still sitting at around 5000/21000 revered, I have done all the weekly quests, storyline quests, greater invasions, and about 80% of the world quests and normal invasions. How the hell did they get exalted?
    You did not do 80% of the Wqs.

Only played main character - Exalted 16.Sep
    Non-human, no mage rep buff or DMF buff.
    Completed about 20-25 WQs per day split between Krokuun and Antorus Wastes.
    200% all missions for rep.
    Did the storyline quest until the end.

Hit exalted few days ago, only playing 1 char.

Deleted
    Just doing order hall missions, wqs, and that boa rep token wq that spawned in the first few days on a couple chars. I'm a druid as well so no bonus.
    Last edited by mmocf20f257a82; 2017-09-20 at 02:01 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mission table is 250/750 (200%). World quests are 75 each, however last week you got 50% more rep for them.

Over the past three weeks I only saw WQ that gave AoTL rep tokens three times, and two of them were on the very first day that the patch launched, with the other being last week. They seem to be super rare, but if you rushed through the campaign that first day on multiple alts you could get a pretty big lead as those tokens are all BoA (our priest did it on like 10 characters and got 5k bonus rep on their main). I wanted to kill myself and only managed to get a an extra 1500 rep using this method, over the three times they spawned (again 2 of them being on the very first day).

The rare spawns also super rarely give a BoA consumable that gives 1000 rep to every single faction. I've literally done 35-60 rares every single day since launch on a single character, and until last week about 20 on an alt and have seen that item exactly once.

Was Orc and never used the DMF because I couldn't be bothered. One demon soulstone, pretty lucky on mission table quests and I cleared WQ every day for the past 3 weeks. Been exalted for nearly a week now.

I hit exalted on the 13th and got my first paragon cache yesterday. Do all the WQs. They're either 12 hr or 24hr, so you've got to check twice a day. I see a lot of the 12 hr ones spawn around 11pm. Uncommonly there are WQs that spawn rewarding 2x250 AotL rep token that are boa, I drag my army of alts out there and do them, while sending the rep tokens to my main. Run missions, a 200% mission is an easy 1k rep, and they pop up a lot. However since I got exalted I'm just saving the BOA rep tokens on my bank alt until the faire to get bonus rep. Then you could get lucky running rares on alts for the BOA 1k rep token with everyone. I only got 1 or 2 of those.

I got it on the 16th with no DMF buff(didn't even know its up cuz ive literally never zoned into DMF in the last 2 expacs), No BoA tokens(didn't do island on any other char fuck that life), No Mission Board things sent. Just did every WQ.

Deleted
    Impossible? my class hall missions that give rep only came up like two times, that's 250 x 2 rep
    With 100%bonus roll u get a 750 rep token

did the WQ with 2 rep tokens as reward on 12 toons. seend them to main. there were 2 wq like this in 2 consecutive days. same goes for Argussian reach. there were 3 wq with 2xtokens today. hit exalted with it too.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Mhm.

- AotL missions give a 250 token AND a 750 token as bonus reward. You got it 2 times, meaning you missed 1500 rep (or more, see below).
    - Some people are playing Human (+10% rep).
    - Darkmoon Faire was up during the release of Argus (+10% rep).
    - A wq was giving 2 BoA tokens (Alts funneling to Main).
    - Lots of world quests you could have missed.
    - Really rare were those people who used the Lightforged unit trick (each turn-in was giving +10rep/900 ressources).

EDIT : And yeah, the other MAIN reason, as some have mentioned, is that last week you had an extra 50% rep from World Quests.
    Yes this is how I got exalted. I also got an item that grants 1000 rep with all factions ( Demon's Soulstone ). For the world quests some of them expire quickly and then get replaced by the exact same world quest, so you might not even know you missed it. I am certain I did the kill spiders and burn nests three times in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by JustForThisThread View Post
    By doing the world quest everyday. I skipped about 6 days so far and I'm at 15.7k/21k revered. Be honest with yourself and not lie about doing everything everyday.
    You missed out the Class Hall missions -they net you 1k rep each time!

From the missions, 5k rep for Argussian Reach took me to Revered. Then a few days later, on Monday, 5k rep for Armies of Light (again from missions took me to Exalted).

I complete most of the World Quests when I can but can't play all day so missed a few. Downloading the Legion Companion App helped me hit some of the Class Hall missions I would've either missed due to work/relationship/gym stuff.

Best of luck!

I'm not even trying and I'm already 19,2k into revered

Argussian Reach on the other hand...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Op is lieing cause I'm 10/21 reverend and I haven been playing every 3 days thanks to work and school

You haven't done everything. I've done every single WQ thats been up every day since argus came out, and most invasions. Last night when I checked, I was like 19,995/21,000, and then I did a bunch of WQ and logged. Not sure if I hit exalted last night, but if I didn't, I will today

Theres absolutely no way you've done everything if you're only 5000/21000

Already saw people with the lightforged mount a few days ago and I'm still sitting at around 5000/21000 revered, I have done all the weekly quests, storyline quests, greater invasions, and about 80% of the world quests and normal invasions. How the hell did they get exalted?
    I got exalted last week without any of the alt stuff, more than 20k rep ahead of you

A lot of world quests spawn with low durations, there is a 9pm spawn that expires at 9am for example so you MUST sweep argus at least twice a day (once between 9am-9pm and once between 9pm-9am) or lose a ton of rep. You've missed way more than you realize, it's the only way that your rep could be so low

There are also class hall missions that regularly spawn for 1k reputation and then despawn like 6 or 8 hours later - you have to keep a close eye out for those and keep your followers off missions so that you can send them before they despawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it last Thursday. All I did was world quests and rep missions on my order Hall. I did try to use the Darkmoon rep buff as much as I could in the first week, but that's it. I only play one character and got no rep tokens like some people are suggesting and I play an orc so there's no racial rep bonus there.

Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    You missed out the Class Hall missions -they net you 1k rep each time!

From the missions, 5k rep for Argussian Reach took me to Revered. Then a few days later, on Monday, 5k rep for Armies of Light (again from missions took me to Exalted).

I complete most of the World Quests when I can but can't play all day so missed a few. Downloading the Legion Companion App helped me hit some of the Class Hall missions I would've either missed due to work/relationship/gym stuff.

Best of luck!
    I did those all as well. I was saying I missed about 6 days of world quests, mainly due to just not wanting to play, and I was over 10k rep higher than the OP, who said he has done everything. I was just pointing out that it's a troll post saying he's done everything, when he hasn't.