15+ Year Old Account
    How about we not rustle no damn jimmies!

Pretty please... Or Crissi will come and then... OH GOD.

Deleted
    I would brag about beating Barnsley 1-0, but that'd be as sad as bragging about winning the Europa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    How about we not rustle no damn jimmies!

Pretty please... Or Crissi will come and then... OH GOD.
    This is a tom cruise friendly thread now, we dont fear the mods, we have taken control, we rustle jimmies whenever we want

Man united lucky they are at OT tnite, after what Burton did to them last time. A team with Ronaldo, Rooney and Fergie.

Also slightly OT but Rio Ferdinand needs better friends. Someone have a fucking word.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-09-20 at 06:21 AM.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The kids and lindelof will get a run out, anything could happen.

Rio's got that lennox lewis build and still got cardio for days. Straight to pro seems a bit crazy though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I would brag about beating Barnsley 1-0, but that'd be as sad as bragging about winning the Europa.
    If a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it does it still make a sound? If Spurs win at Wembley but no fans turn up does it still count?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post

TheGOAT 14 years old confirmed.

PS: Still not your bruv
    k

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Neymar vs Cavani saga continues, now according to newest rumours, apparently Neymar demands PSG to sell Cavani. @Firebane probably knows more about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh lawds. Seniority apparently means fuck all when that sandbagger is desperate for a Ballon d'Or.

A Ballon d'Or he'll never attain so long Messi and Ronaldo are around.

Imagine actually believing tabloid drama
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine not saying something condescending..

Imagine being an adult and sending PMs to people saying UMADBRO MAD CUZ BAD
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, shit happens when you assume.

And stop projecting. It's completely unbecoming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Paulinho actually looks pretty good (his Brazil form seems to have transferred to Barca). I know it's early but I think people might be eating some crow about Paulinho.
    Yup, I've been eating shit all day long with my friends and stuff at work. Every1 and their mother is a Barça fan so go figure. Personally, when Paulinho pops like that against big teams then I'll eat a dick, happily.

About the Ballon d'Or... Do I really have to let you guys know... again I might add, how overwhelming determinant Ronaldo was for the entire 2nd half of the past season for Real Madrid? Leading to something RM hasn't seen since 1958 (La Liga + CL)... or the CL scoring record, or the fact he won 2 CL in a row while doing it good with his own NT.

Messi is insane and most likely the best in the world, I cannot deny something that obvious. However, this year Ballon d'Or is Ronaldo.

And yup, Iniesta + Xavi got robbed, Ribery got robbed, Sneijder got robbed and absolutely is just marketing. Then again, Ronaldo still deserves it this year

10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually really surprised by Paulinho so far, I was absolutely certain he was going to be a flop. Looks like I was wrong.

Ballon d'Or is so pointless really. Many excellent players haven't gotten it when they deserved it as Nyriqo pointed out, I hardly take that popularity contest serious anymore. But, Ronaldo deserved it and I personally dislike him with a passion. Currently, it really is a two person race, and I don't see that changing until Messi and Ronaldo near retirement age.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    If a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it does it still make a sound? If Spurs win at Wembley but no fans turn up does it still count?
    Just because playing at Wembley is a big deal for everyone else, doesn't mean it is for us.

And watching every team except a handful turn up to park the bus for 90 minutes so they can get "a result" at Wembley, gets boring after a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I am actually really surprised by Paulinho so far, I was absolutely certain he was going to be a flop. Looks like I was wrong.

Ballon d'Or is so pointless really. Many excellent players haven't gotten it when they deserved it as Nyriqo pointed out, I hardly take that popularity contest serious anymore. But, Ronaldo deserved it and I personally dislike him with a passion. Currently, it really is a two person race, and I don't see that changing until Messi and Ronaldo near retirement age.
    Agreed. @Nyriqo stated it eloquently. People discrediting and downplaying his achievements for reasons I'll never understand. Saying Ronaldo only performed admirably in three games is not only insulting, it's borderline delusional.

I'll say this one thing though: the fact they're both from the same generation is what's special. Once both players retire - people will look to other players to fill that void. Inevitably, however, that won't be easily filled.

/Tipsfedora

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Yeah I ain't your bruv, fam
    Fixed that for you Durrty. Embrace the ham roll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Neymar vs Cavani saga continues, now according to newest rumours, apparently Neymar demands PSG to sell Cavani. @Firebane probably knows more about this.
    Yes, I have spoken to Cavani.

He told me to quote "fuck off creep I'm trying to take a shit".
    More to follow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Just because playing at Wembley is a big deal for everyone else, doesn't mean it is for us.
    Winning trophies isn't a big deal for you either. What actually is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Yes, I have spoken to Cavani.

He told me to quote "fuck off creep I'm trying to take a shit".
    More to follow.
    Nice initiative taking, didn't know you were that intimate with PSG players, reading the newspapers would have sufficed tho on my behalf.

Joking aside, either way, this looks to be massively pulled out of proportions as usual. Finnish news sources jumping on click bait material again.
    Last edited by Cairhiin; 2017-09-20 at 02:39 PM.

All that crap about Neymar and Cavani started from Sport, so keep that in mind. Bustups and disagreements happen all of the time in football, this really should be a non story.