Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Too bad, here I thought there was something unique in your parroting.
    Strange reply... lacking a unique perspective on Trump being Putin's cockholster, isn't a good thing for Trump. It's like if someone said... everyone things you are a moron... for you to reply... at least you don't have a unique thought. It doesn't make sense...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Strange reply... lacking a unique perspective on Trump being Putin's cockholster, isn't a good thing for Trump. It's like if someone said... everyone things you are a moron... for you to reply... at least you don't have a unique thought. It doesn't make sense...

10+ Year Old Account
    Bombing syria was dumb, keeping up the weapons trade with middle eastern countries and funding rebels is dumb, giving DACA recipients a shortcut to citizenship would be dumb. Despite all that I can still say that it's better than what Hillary would have done. Though it seems that no matter who is in office, the globalist agenda will progress (more immigrants, disastrous middle eastern foreign policies, funding terrorists).

Reagan's amnesty paved the road for california to be a permanent blue state, trump's amnesty could do the same to texas.

My hat stays unburnt. It's great at making people mad and I paid $25 for it.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2017-09-20 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I'll still shit in it for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Dude... I'm not actually saying anyone thinks you are a moron. Can you at least reply to the point? Sorry, I said thing, instead of think. Better?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

You paid $25 for a simple baseball cap?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Wait you paid $25 for a shitty cap?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You paid $25 for a simple baseball cap?
    To be fair, Trump needs to sell some pretty pricey hats to cover his legal fees.

Trump using campaign, RNC funds to pay legal bills from Russia probe: sources

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump is using money donated to his re-election campaign and the Republican National Committee to pay for his lawyers in the probe of alleged Russian interference in the U.S. election, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters.

Following Reuters exclusive report on Tuesday, CNN reported that the Republican National Committee paid in August more than $230,000 to cover some of Trump’s legal fees related to the probe.

RNC spokesperson Cassie Smedile confirmed to Reuters that Trump’s lead lawyer, John Dowd, received $100,000 from the RNC and that the RNC also paid $131,250 to the Constitutional Litigation and Advocacy Group, the law firm where Jay Sekulow, another of Trump’s lawyers, is a partner.

The RNC is scheduled to disclose its August spending on Wednesday. The Trump campaign is due for a disclosure on Oct. 15.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1BU2OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    To be fair, Trump needs to sell some pretty pricey hats to cover his legal fees.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1BU2OS
    Nothing like when your president takes donations to get himself out of hot water. All I can think of though is how I am tired of all of this winning, I mean he is totally MAGA'ing everything and succeeding and never stopping. I just can't wait for him to show us how he does it so we can do the complete opposite.

Deleted
    You paid $25 for a hat? Haha. Man, Trump supporters are such parodies of themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    You paid 25 bucks to make people mad? Making people mad isn't really hard nor costs 25 bucks... you could have just turned your stereo really loud. With that hat you get around 53% of the public to be mad, wearing a 5 cent name tag that reads 'your mothers are all cunts' would cover 100%. Sounds like you need Trump for his business acumen, not fashion sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    You paid $25 for a hat? Haha. Man, Trump supporters are such parodies of themselves.
    Should have shopped around. 99 cents with 2.99 for shipping:

http://r.ebay.com/Qp5GHN

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have shopped around. 99 cents with 2.99 for shipping:

http://r.ebay.com/Qp5GHN
    And ships from Hong Kong... think I found my stocking stuffers for xmas!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    And ships from Hong Kong... think I found my stocking stuffers for xmas!
    I couldn't find a MAGA hat on eBay that wasn't shipped from China. To be fair, I sorted by price and glanced the first page.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't find a MAGA hat on eBay that wasn't shipped from China. To be fair, I sorted by price and glanced the first page.
    They're there. But I suspect they are still MADE in "jina".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    They're there. But I suspect they are still MADE in "jina".
    Yeah, I didn't search that hard. Why does a hat from China cost 25 times less? It's not like you are buying it for quality and need it to last more than 8 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I didn't search that hard. Why does a hat from China cost 25 times less? It's not like you are buying it for quality and need it to last more than 8 years.
    Because of markup and double shipping. The 2$ hats from China are the same ones as the 25$ hats from the US.

-Kujako-

Remember when Trump touted how he hates other countries making our stuff and he has his hats made in China. Love to hear people try and defend that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when Trump touted how he hates other countries making our stuff and he has his hats made in China. Love to hear people try and defend that.
    *cough*
    Regulations killing industry, taxes too high on corporations, unions, minimum wage, Obamacare, too high federal taxes, illegals, too high state taxes, government agencies snooping, we pay any taxes.
    *cough

Did I cover the talking points? I didn't think men covered in butter named Ben Gazi delivering Pizza at my front Gate was applicable, but I could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    And then BRAGGED ABOUT HOW MUCH IT COST.

Holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

They aren't? There are lots of stuff to criticize Trump but his official hats are made in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    They aren't? There are lots of stuff to criticize Trump but his official hats are made in America.
    Just like his ties and many of his other products are made in America?