Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I switched to a Highlander for a few weeks but yet again the lack of real eyebrows just bugged me too much. So I went back to a Midlander, but a different design to usual:

I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Started pvping about a month ago. Got a nice new mount to go with my tank gear (and others for that matter):

Now to get that glowing white ADS orb...

- - - Updated - - -

I like the contrast the white provides, personally.
    I legit read that as AIDS orb and thought "why would you want that?"

Hope you get the mount, but I honestly don't get the appeal of them, because to me they're aesthetically not that great.

Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2017-09-20 at 03:34 PM.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I switched to a Highlander for a few weeks but yet again the lack of real eyebrows just bugged me too much. So I went back to a Midlander, but a different design to usual:

I like it.
    Ah, Highlander, where getting real eyebrows comes complete with a boob job and vajayjay...

I actually failed to realize the lack of eyebrows until after I had fantasia'd, and ever since I saw a post that pointed out that particular nuance, I've only facepalmed any time I tried making another male Highlander appearance. Further not helping is nearly all the voice sets sound like 70 year old chain smokers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I legit read that as AIDS orb and thought "why would you want that?"

Hope you get the mount, but I honestly don't get the appeal of them, because to me they're aesthetically not that great.
    LOL, I'm using that name for it when I get it.

I've actually lost a bit of excitement for obtaining it because the sitting pose used for it is the same as that for the turtle mount; I was hoping for it to be the same as the egg mount from the event earlier this year. I'll try to post some screenshots so that description makes more sense; the female highlander seated pose on the egg is rather hilarious because it screams "I'm the queen of everything" or something to that effect.

This new pvp chest goes nicely with the Makai stuff (for female characters, at least):

My house, with our FC house in the background (with the white roof):

/vpose brought to you by /gpose:

It was AIDS getting the AIDS...er ADS mount. Last 2 wins took nearly 3 hours to get...the unfortunate result of my prime time to play being when bots are out at the fullest.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://imgur.com/oJIFJrV

Wife took, this sun was just right, also I needed a new image of Axe Lizard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Starting posting some screenies of various glamours of mine on The Eorzea Collection.

My current caster glam, since I have wolf marks pouring out of my ears now (have all the Makai/Garo stuff + the minion and music rolls).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Ah, Highlander, where getting real eyebrows comes complete with a boob job and vajayjay...

I actually failed to realize the lack of eyebrows until after I had fantasia'd, and ever since I saw a post that pointed out that particular nuance, I've only facepalmed any time I tried making another male Highlander appearance. Further not helping is nearly all the voice sets sound like 70 year old chain smokers.
    Agreed. As much as I like the highlander male body, I much prefer midlander male faces. Just hoping they'll either buff them a bit (make the muscle slider more impactful) or add a Garlean third option one day... or just add some better customisation options to highlanders, to support it.

It's similar to my issue with male Elezen - great faces, but the body looks off. So I only really like playing midlander or auri men.

Highlander women, by contrast, are probably the best looking in the game.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted
    i would if i knew how?

Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    Agreed. As much as I like the highlander male body, I much prefer midlander male faces. Just hoping they'll either buff them a bit (make the muscle slider more impactful) or add a Garlean third option one day... or just add some better customisation options to highlanders, to support it.

It's similar to my issue with male Elezen - great faces, but the body looks off. So I only really like playing midlander or auri men.

Highlander women, by contrast, are probably the best looking in the game.
    Male highlanders could be "fixed" with one simple request: Real. Eyebrows.

Honorable mention would to go voicesets that don't sound like elderly chain smokers, but that's far less egregious.

Midlander women have better overall face options compared to highlander women, even if the latter is by far my preferred race/gender combo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    i would if i knew how?
    I use Imgur for when I upload here. Can't access it from work, so I'm going by memory here:

1. Go to www.imgur.com
    2. Click on the green button/dropdown at the top, select Upload Pictures
    3. Browse your PC to where your screenshots are saved; select the photo(s) you want to upload
    4. Go to the Sharing options at top right of the photo (should be a drop down arrow), then copy the link provided for the BBCode/forums link (something to that effect)
    5. Make a post here, paste that link in the post, submit post

Deleted
    i havnt bought stormblood yet, so its an old screenshot of my WHM.

https://imgur.com/a/aDfaf

& ty kazela

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/PjlSkOR.png

I have gone to the dark side.
    Noes, a trai...er tater! (For the record, I don't recall your character's previous race )

Meanwhile, I get to enjoy goofy poses like this:

Pretty sure I'll never change my character from female Highlander, even if they give the dudes the real eyebrow option.

15+ Year Old Account
    Time for new glamours :3
    Healer:

Caster:

15+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Still alive and motivated:

https://i.imgur.com/pn4WkV2.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my campaign items (Eastern Attire).

Spoiler: