Sucks having to wait for pc version all because of what i think is bungie wanting more console sales, greedy fuckers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Sucks having to wait for pc version all because of what i think is bungie wanting more console sales, greedy fuckers
    If you are lucky at least a fraction of the many complaints people have on console will be addressed before you get it. We are basically beta testing it for you at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    I think the extra enemies appear during events that the Flashpoint is on. Noticed it this week too, both the giant Shank on the Fallen encounters, along with the extra Hive boss on the Witches ritual. Must be a way to keep Flashpoints a little bit more exciting.
    Ah yeah that could be it.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    If you are lucky at least a fraction of the many complaints people have on console will be addressed before you get it. We are basically beta testing it for you at this point.
    Hehe yeah your right, didnt think about that lol.

Nothing of value to add and realizing you're wrong, so you go on about the length instead of any of the content because you really have nothing to say, nor any substance behind what you say.

Hilarious considering the entire thread is filled with you writing rage novels with anyone who disagrees with you. Welcome to ignore. I'll await your predictable witty comment regarding that too.
    It's always been the same with you. Just because you've found ways to cheese or abuse mechanics/encounters and solo stuff in Destiny, you've always had this attitude that you know more about the game and that somehow your opinions are more valid than anyone else's. Don't act like you don't do this, because it's very evident in what you post, regardless of how much you deny it. You've proven this time and time again in the last few pages by completely writing off the valid points made by a reviewer and that have been backed up by others. It's absolutely hilarious that you think you're not doing this, even though every post you've made proves otherwise.

The pure amount of arrogance with you and anything Destiny related is astounding. Go ahead and ignore. It's zero loss to me. Bye Felicia!
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-09-19 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    i'll test it out tonight. The entire tunnels have been mapped out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/destiny2/co...nderbelly_map/

I'll give it a shot to see if I can skip things on a fresh raid. Which I believe you can since we didn't get to the gauntlet, and I was able to get there before beating the Pleasure Gardens.
    I believe this will only work to skip the Castellum encounters and not actually bypass the main encounters. Last week you were only able to access the Bathing Ritual from a fresh instance when using the tunnels, but attempting to go into the other areas were locked off. Could be wrong, but when I was messing around in there every area was blocked off except for the Bathing Ritual.

Just hit power level 230 and can queue for Nightfall. Thought that was guided games only?

Or is that just the Leviathan raid?

You can solo queue as usual. It just let you know that the activity is unlocked for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Just hit power level 230 and can queue for Nightfall. Thought that was guided games only?

Or is that just the Leviathan raid?
    You can solo queue for Nightfall but you won't get matched with anyone else unless you are queuing for guided games. 230 is also really low for Nightfall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally haven't posted in there in a while but I usually get mentions in bungie threads/reddit threads about raid challenges and solo stuff. Might've seen my name there from that.
    I think I figured out where I've seen your name. Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/user/tassssssssss
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I don't think AngryJoe has the lowest score for Destiny 2 anymore LOL.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...iews-Destiny-2

(If he gave scores it would be much lower lol).
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup that's me!
    Congrats on a new subscriber = )

I knew your name looked familiar from outside these forums!

Broke over the 275-280 hump and man shit speeds up again. And turning weeks of mods into epic ones makes it even faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Broke over the 275-280 hump and man shit speeds up again. And turning weeks of mods into epic ones makes it even faster.
    Just don't be fooled. I'm sure you already know this, but i'll state it for everyone.

Those Mods don't count towards your Power Level when it comes to gear. If you have for example, 40 Power added on from Mods, new gear will subtract that from your average. So for example, if you have a helmet at 280 light because it has a mod in it, it really is a 275 as far as new gear is concerned. So if you receive a 277 helmet, infuse that into your current helmet and it will move up to 282.

I think this is why some people have issues with gear dropping at lower level than they are. They forget that some gear even comes with a Mod already in it. Such as an exotic, it will likely already have a mod in it. So that 280 Exotic, is really a 275 if you remove the mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me, or does Guided Games for Nightfalls suck sweaty balls as a seeker?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Is it just me, or does Guided Games for Nightfalls suck sweaty balls as a seeker?
    Honestly, any of the end game activities suck sweaty balls. Nightfall, Raid, Trials. They all suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I don't think AngryJoe has the lowest score for Destiny 2 anymore LOL.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...iews-Destiny-2

(If he gave scores it would be much lower lol).
    To be fair, Yahtzee has a particular preference in games, and he leans heavily against online shooters in general. As much as I'm an avid watcher of his and have been for years, it's REALLY unusual that he doesn't take the piss out of things. It helps to look between the lines; for all his condemnation of "go to place, shoot things" gameplay, he doesn't actually say that the going to places and the shooting of things isn't fun. He just sees the Skinner box. But most of these games are Skinner boxes. Every open-world game with the plethora of collectibles. Every online shooter with cosmetic rewards. Every MMO ever. That doesn't automatically make them "bad games", what matters is if you enjoy them, or if you're constantly grinding at the box hoping to eventually unlock the fun part.

WoW, for me, was always the latter. "Just need more gear so we can get to a higher raid to get better gear to get to a higher raid and oh look now we need new gear because there's an expansion and it's starting over". A lot of the raids (up through early MoP at least, when I largely quit) were pretty same-y fights, and the bigger challenge was getting 10/25 people who could find their arses with at least one hand semi-regularly, rather than the fight itself, in most cases (with a few exceptions, like (H) Lich King).

If you're running around doing chores in preparation for the "fun stuff", it's a skinner box in a bad way. If you're doing the chores because they're fun, and the rewards are secondary, it's a skinner box in a good way. Take Overwatch; I don't play to unlock loot boxes (the reward for playing). I play because I enjoy the matches. The loot boxes give me short-term motivation like "I'll play until I unlock that next box", they're not why I load up the game to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    To be fair, Yahtzee has a particular preference in games, and he leans heavily against online shooters in general. As much as I'm an avid watcher of his and have been for years, it's REALLY unusual that he doesn't take the piss out of things. It helps to look between the lines; for all his condemnation of "go to place, shoot things" gameplay, he doesn't actually say that the going to places and the shooting of things isn't fun. He just sees the Skinner box. But most of these games are Skinner boxes. Every open-world game with the plethora of collectibles. Every online shooter with cosmetic rewards. Every MMO ever. That doesn't automatically make them "bad games", what matters is if you enjoy them, or if you're constantly grinding at the box hoping to eventually unlock the fun part.

WoW, for me, was always the latter. "Just need more gear so we can get to a higher raid to get better gear to get to a higher raid and oh look now we need new gear because there's an expansion and it's starting over". A lot of the raids (up through early MoP at least, when I largely quit) were pretty same-y fights, and the bigger challenge was getting 10/25 people who could find their arses with at least one hand semi-regularly, rather than the fight itself, in most cases (with a few exceptions, like (H) Lich King).

If you're running around doing chores in preparation for the "fun stuff", it's a skinner box in a bad way. If you're doing the chores because they're fun, and the rewards are secondary, it's a skinner box in a good way. Take Overwatch; I don't play to unlock loot boxes (the reward for playing). I play because I enjoy the matches. The loot boxes give me short-term motivation like "I'll play until I unlock that next box", they're not why I load up the game to play it.
    Oh I know I was just mainly being funny is all since people got into a rage over Joe's review.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Oh I know I was just mainly being funny is all since people got into a rage over Joe's review.
    Yeah but Yahtzee isn't really meant to be taken seriously he's more about entertaining than actually helping people decide if a game is worth buying or not.