Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You do realize that you still have nothing other than "speculation " to back up your claim right? We know she is friends with Velen, you spouted the BS that she is loyal to him, possibly even more loyal to him than her own people.

So you think that Liadrin saying she is part of the Horde, that she is there for the legion's end is incorrect because you have feelings?
    What are you talking about? I just said she can be part of the horde and there for the legion that still doesn't change that she's the only real horde rep there and I think it's because of her relationship with velan.

And ya it is based on speculation every thing around the vindicater is untilll we find out why only those few named are there and no one else is. What we know is she has a great relationship with velan and I think she's the only horde character he would trust to invite and she's the only horde character who would agree to follow him other then maybe bane.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    How did i miss your point when that's literally what i wrote in the first sentence? Lol.
    Allow me to rephrase then. Liadrin is not there for Velen's sake. Better now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    If his impression is dead wrong then we have to correct him. Otherwise he shouldn't spout it as canon.
    Except he never fucking said it was canon.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    I don't want any one to acknowledge it as truth and I'm fully open to being wrong but the bare bone showing we have in game don't tell us much and this is what I've gotten from it if blizzard comes out with a book or something to explain what's really happening in the second half of legion I'm fine with being wrong.
    Reading comprehension is hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel like wow has been Horde-centric for a minute now, I don't mind seeing a bit of how the other side lives for one expansion at least.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    It's like you fail to comprehend what your replying to. Not once does he argue Liadrin isnt there to end the Legion.

He fucking said "really don't care if I'm wrong or right I just want it to be fleshed over to more and this is the impression I've gotten so far from what we do known."
    He argued that Liadrin was more loyal to Velen than she was the Horde/lorthemar. Hilarious at best, if you are going to accuse someone of not reading, make sure to actually read the first posts where the argument started in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Allow me to rephrase then. Liadrin is not there for Velen's sake. Better now?
    That's pretty much the same thing i said.

Reading comprehension is hard.
    Says the person that can't tell that we're refuting his VERY WRONG claims of Liadrin being more loyal to Velen than Lor'themar.

That's pretty much the same thing i said.
    It felt like you wanted me to say it the way it works for you so I humored you like I humor my 6 years old sister ^^

He argued that Liadrin was more loyal to Velen than she was the Horde/lorthemar. Hilarious at best, if you are going to accuse someone of not reading, make sure to actually read the first posts where the argument started in the future.
    I talking about you claiming he is spreading headcanon as fact when he literally said mutliple times he could be wrong and it was only his interpretation.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about? I just said she can be part of the horde and there for the legion that still doesn't change that she's the only real horde rep there and I think it's because of her relationship with velan.

And ya it is based on speculation every thing around the vindicater is untilll we find out why only those few named are there and no one else is. What we know is she has a great relationship with velan and I think she's the only horde character he would trust to invite and she's the only horde character who would agree to follow him other then maybe bane.
    I don't for a second think she's on argus because lothermar sent her and its even less likely that she would ever turn on velan even if she was order to not after she already renounced the side strider line. Not that I think she would turn on her people if velan asked her to but I'd say she's as loyal to velan as she is to lothamar.

They didn't join the alliance sure but they sure as hell wernt loyal to the horde the bloods elfs are out for what ever benifits the blood elfs the most.
    You know what your right I think she's more loyal to velan she's already turned on her prince why not her regent to if he starts down the wrong path.

As to hating on blood elfs I like blood elfs other then trolls there my favourite horde race.

And the dark spear were loyal to the horde but not to garrosh the dark spear never had plans of joining the alliance instead they wanted to openly help the horde move forward and fix its problems not leave it. Honestly I hate vol'jin but he's still more loyal to the horde then the elfs.

It started with this shit, did you forget what you posted? You fumble about first claiming she's loyal to Velen, then saying she's more loyal to him than her own people/ lorthemar, then you seemingly forget everything you posted and are now trying to say she is there because velen asked her to when she outright says she is there to stop the legion.

Your argument only focuses on why Liadrin is there, and forgets to mention why not literally every Horde and Alliance force is not there on Argus.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-09-20 at 06:29 PM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    And Turalyon, Alleria, Khadgar, Anduin, Illidan, Maiev, Jarod, etc etc etc....

Now please name one Horde character that actually did anything this expansion. I'm waiting.

Seems like Blizzard hates Horde players. We're being punished due to some whiners shouting "Orc fatigue"! And now we're abandoned an entire expansion or more. Heck, two of our races don't even have a leader anymore.

Turalyon and Alleria are certainly NOT Alliance characters (meaning the current Alliance, obviously) considering they probably had no idea the current Alliance was even a thing.

Khadgar has NEVER been an Alliance character either.

Anduin, I guess, sure.

Illidan is certainly NOT an Alliance character, and never has been. Same with Maiev, arguably the same with Jarod.

Race =/= Faction. Or are you implying that the Defias are part of the Alliance? Gurubashi/Amani/whatever Trolls are part of the Horde? Tushi Pandaren are part of the Horde?

7+ Year Old Account
    That was more so a joke that didn't come across right. What I was trying to say is that she's not blindly loyal and would be willing to turn on the regent if he went down a similar path to kt. As it stands i think she wouldn't fight velan if ordered but wouldn't turn against her people for any reason other then them all turning evil over night.

Says the person that can't tell that we're refuting his VERY WRONG claims of Liadrin being more loyal to Velen than Lor'themar.

It felt like you wanted me to say it the way it works for you so I humored you like I humor my 6 years old sister ^^
    You said he was spreading his interpretation as canon when he literally says otherwise.

I don't want any one to acknowledge it as truth and I'm fully open to being wrong but the bare bone showing we have in game don't tell us much and this is what I've gotten from it if blizzard comes out with a book or something to explain what's really happening in the second half of legion I'm fine with being wrong.
    It's not hard to read that and see he isn't saying it's canon.

7+ Year Old Account
    It started with this shit, did you forget what you posted?
    Being loyal to velan doesn't mean she's not loyal to the horde or blood elfs it pretty much means she wouldn't turn on the goats and if the goats needed help I think she would help them.

It started with this shit, did you forget what you posted? You fumble about first claiming she's loyal to Velen, then saying she's more loyal to him than her own people/ lorthemar, then you seemingly forget everything you posted and are now trying to say she is there because velen asked her to when she outright says she is there to stop the legion.

Your argument only focuses on why Liadrin is there, and forgets to mention why not literally every Horde and Alliance force is not there on Argus.
    So he committed the crime of giving his opinion? Notice the words "i think" and "i'd say". Nowhere does he frame it as being 100% canon.

7+ Year Old Account

The more loyal part was a Joke that missed its mark read my last post to friendly. I'm not good at jokes my bad I could see how that would muck up the water.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Turalyon and Alleria are certainly NOT Alliance characters (meaning the current Alliance, obviously) considering they probably had no idea the current Alliance was even a thing.

Anduin, I guess, sure.

Illidan is certainly NOT an Alliance character, and never has been. Same with Maiev, arguably the same with Jarod.

Race =/= Faction. Or are you implying that the Defias are part of the Alliance? Gurubashi/Amani/whatever Trolls are part of the Horde? Tushi Pandaren are part of the Horde?
    Mairv is allaince or Atlest was in the wolf heart book as she in darnassas doing night elf stuff. Don't know if she stopped being alliance as she left after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

Anduin, I guess, sure.

Ummmm. Khadgar is Alliance.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...racter/khadgar

So he committed the crime of giving his opinion? Notice the words "i think" and "i'd say". Nowhere does he frame it as being 100% canon.
    If his opinion is plain wrong and we're trying to correct it then I'd say none of us is "committing" a crime.

The more loyal part was a Joke that missed its mark read my last post to friendly. I'm not good at jokes my bad I could see how that would muck up the water.
    It is okay but you shouldn't say jokes in a serious discussion. I hope you also were joking when you said Liadrin is loyal or a follower of Velen because that's just as stupid and I can see if that was a joke of yours as well.

Technically, your leader of the Sunreavers, Aethas, and Lady Liadrin are both there.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you try to argue that your opinion has just as much weight as where a character declares it's allegiance, you are trying to put it forth as canon, no matter how you word it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    Technically, your leader of the Sunreavers, Aethas, and Lady Liadrin are both there.
    Aethas is the leader of the Sunreavers. And Liadrin isn't nor ever was a Sunreaver.

- - - Updated - - -

Being loyal to velan doesn't mean she's not loyal to the horde or blood elfs it pretty much means she wouldn't turn on the goats and if the goats needed help I think she would help them.
    Yes she would, but there is no evidence that her being friends with Velen is why she came to stop the legion.
    Holy shit lol

If his opinion is plain wrong and we're trying to correct it then I'd say none of us is "committing" a crime.

It is okay but you shouldn't say jokes in a serious discussion. I hope you also were joking when you said Liadrin is loyal or a follower of Velen because that's just as stupid and I can see if that was a joke of yours as well.
    So Liadrin isn't thankful for Velen restoring the Sunwell? What an ungrateful bitch she is.

- - - Updated - - -

When you try to argue that your opinion has just as much weight as where a character declares it's allegiance, you are trying to put it forth as canon, no matter how you word it.
    So you just ignore the times he said he was perfectly ok with being wrong? K.