Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When you try to argue that your opinion has just as much weight as where a character declares it's allegiance, you are trying to put it forth as canon, no matter how you word it.

- - - Updated - - -

Aethas is the leader of the Sunreavers. And Liadrin isn't nor ever was a Sunreaver.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes she would, but there is no evidence that her being friends with Velen is why she came to stop the legion.
    I don't think it's why she came to stop the legion I said before I think a ton of blood elfs and orcs should want to go to stop the legion I think liadrin is there because of velan as she is the only one who he trust and is willing to follow him. I don't think she's there because she was ordered to be or for the horde I thihk she's there because she wants the legion ended and velan gave her a vip ticket.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    So Liadrin isn't thankful for Velen restoring the Sunwell? What an ungrateful bitch she is.
    What type of shoddy logic is this? Liadrin has other motivations to stop the legion, like avenging the destruction of her homeland or the corruption of her people, but since she isn't there for Velen she is a bitch?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    I don't think it's why she came to stop the legion I said before I think a ton of blood elfs and orcs should want to go to stop the legion I think liadrin is there because of velan as she is the only one who he trust and is willing to follow him. I don't think she's there because she was ordered to be or for the horde I thihk she's there because she wants the legion ended and velan gave her a vip ticket.
    Velen trusts basically everyone and welcome's everyone Deathlord and Highlord alike. You don't need a ticket to tag along with Velen to kill demons.

The real reason is because filling the vindicator with every last important faction npcs and dialogue on both sides is too much work.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

So Liadrin isn't thankful for Velen restoring the Sunwell? What an ungrateful bitch she is.
    I cannot believe that you were the person talking about reading comprehension being hard just a few minutes ago ^^
    Liadrin is NOT on bad terms with Velen. Not being on bad terms with someone or simply being their friend does not mean you're loyal to them or you "follow" them.
    I hope now you understand what we're talking about because it is clear that you just jumped in wanting in the action.

So you just ignore the times he said he was perfectly ok with being wrong? K.
    He keeps saying he is okay with being wrong but when presented with EVERY evidence that proves him WRONG, he doesn't look at it and continue with his "speculation".
    Last edited by Lady Velvet; 2017-09-20 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, we're busy. We can't utterly dominate the spotlight every expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    If his opinion is plain wrong and we're trying to correct it then I'd say none of us is "committing" a crime.

It is okay but you shouldn't say jokes in a serious discussion. I hope you also were joking when you said Liadrin is loyal or a follower of Velen because that's just as stupid and I can see if that was a joke of yours as well.
    I've never been good at getting my argument across in text form or how to even properly communicate in text so that's my bad.

but I do think she's loyal to velan and I don't think she would turn on the goats just because she was ordered to without a dam good reason I also think if velan reached out for help she would do every thing in her power to help other then turning on the blood elfs.

What type of shoddy logic is this? Liadrin has other motivations to stop the legion, like avenging the destruction of her homeland or the corruption of her people, but since she isn't there for Velen she is a bitch?

- - - Updated - - -

Velen trusts basically everyone and welcome's everyone Deathlord and Highlord alike. You don't need a ticket to tag along with Velen to kill demons.

The real reason is because filling the vindicator with every last important faction npcs and dialogue on both sides is too much work.
    First of she should have some respect and loyalty to Velen since he restored the Sunwell. And second, she is a paladin who reveres the light. Why wouldn't she show loyalty to Velen, who is a master light user, while on Argus? The Alliance and Horde tension is irrelevant at this point in time.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think he would invite just any one every one on the vindicater has a reason to be there other then just not liking the legion the only two I don't get is the night born and aethas. I'd say they picked liadrin out of all of the horde characters because of the sun well and velan but I could be wrong.

I've never been good at getting my argument across in text form or how to even properly communicate in text so that's my bad.

but I do think she's loyal to velan and I don't think she would turn on the goats just because she was ordered to without a dam good reason I also think if velan reached out for help she would do every thing in her power to help other then turning on the blood elfs.
    Well then I think the word you're looking for is surely not "loyal". She is his friend, and she would help him if it doesn't go against the best interests of the Horde or the Blood elves, other than that, she'd stay loyal to her Regent Lord and faction.

First of she should have some respect and loyalty to Velen since he restored the Sunwell. And second, she is a paladin who reveres the light. Why wouldn't she show loyalty to Velen, who is a master light user, while on Argus? The Alliance and Horde tension is irrelevant at this point in time.
    Respecting someone =/= being loyal to him.
    He did restore the Sunwell, but the Blood elves also played a big part in rebelling his people's greatest enemies, Kil'jaeden. So it isn't like he was the only one doing favors.
    Last edited by Lady Velvet; 2017-09-20 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because despite your attempt to dismiss it, faction loyalty is obviously still a thing as Liadrin talks about the Horde and how it was the right choice for the Blood elves. She may be friends with Velen, she may help him fight demons, but her loyalty is and has been to the Horde and to her people first.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I cannot believe that you were the person talking about reading comprehension being hard just a few minutes ago ^^
    Liadrin is NOT on bad terms with Velen. Not being on bad terms with someone or simply being their friend does not mean you're loyal to them or you "follow" them.
    I hope now you understand what we're talking about because it is clear that you just jumped in wanting in the action.

He keeps saying he is okay with being wrong but when presented with EVERY evidence that proves him WRONG, he doesn't look at it and continue with his "speculation".
    So? Let him continue his speculation. He clearly said he doesnt want anyone to think it's true and he's ok being wrong. So what is the problem?

7+ Year Old Account

There really hasn't been any evidence to prove I'm wrong pretty much every point raised doesn't contradict that she is there because of her relationship with velan and we won't know why it was her till we get more info.

Because despite your attempt to dismiss it, faction loyalty is obviously still a thing as Liadrin talks about the Horde and how it was the right choice for the Blood elves. She may be friends with Velen, she may help him fight demons, but her loyalty is and has been to the Horde and to her people first.
    But i never said she wasn't loyal to the horde. So i fail to see your point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well then I think the word you're looking for is surely not "loyal". She is his friend, and she would help him if it doesn't go against the best interests of the Horde or the Blood elves, other than that, she'd stay loyal to her Regent Lord and faction.

Respecting someone =/= being loyal to him.
    He did restore the Sunwell, but the Blood elves also played a big part in rebelling his people's greatest enemies, Kil'jaeden. So it isn't like he was the only one doing favors.
    Maybe loyal isn't the right word but I think she would put velan above even her faction like how bane went to warm thereamore in rides of war. If it was a pure blood elf assault on the goats I think she would refuse to fight and if she was a blood elf rep in a mostly say orc force she might even break off and defend the goats I think she would go further then bane did in tides of war.

So? Let him continue his speculation. He clearly said he doesnt want anyone to think it's true and he's ok being wrong. So what is the problem?
    You know what I do when I believe something wrong and don't want anyone to think it's true? Yeah, I keep it to myself ^^

There really hasn't been any evidence to prove I'm wrong pretty much every point raised doesn't contradict that she is there because of her relationship with velan and we won't know why it was her till we get more info.
    We have given you every evidence but screw that right? So unless Blizzard makes a book named "Refuting piethepiegod's speculations" then nothing will ever make you see the truth.

7+ Year Old Account

I think you put way to much stock into faction loyalty bane still helped thereamore when his faction was attacking his friends and the cows have been in the horde for a lot longer and the goats did more for the blood elfs then thereamore ever did for the cows.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think he would invite just any one every one on the vindicater has a reason to be there other then just not liking the legion the only two I don't get is the night born and aethas. I'd say they picked liadrin out of all of the horde characters because of the sun well and velan but I could be wrong.
    They invited the Deathlord, they invited Illidan, a guy who openly mocks him and his peoples faith time and time again. He forgave the orcs who massacred his people while they were still doing it, and he never showed animosity towards the forsaken/goblins or even blood elves.

The fact that Tyrande, Malfurion, The three Dwarven leaders, Genn, Anduin , Baine, Saurfang, (Apperantly Rokhan), Lorthemar, Rommath , Sylvanas, etc are all not there is more of Blizzard's inability to focus on more than a few Characters at once.

A quick breakdown on reasons why they should all be there.

Malfurion should be there, he stopped the legion on his world, he would want to stop it again now, same with Tyrande.

The dwarven leaders should be on argus, imagine a dwarven bunker built into some fel mountain just like Shadowmoon Valley, and the support of tanks against an army.

Genn obviously doesn't like the legion, maybe even as much as he dislikes Sylvanas, and he wouldn't let Anduin go alone, who should also be there to avenge his father, and the fact that he is a student of Velen.

Baine should be there for obvious reasons, friend of Anduin, fighter of the legion.

Trolls are a mess but they would want to avenge their leader.

Saurfang knows what the legion did to his people, he tried to die fighting demons on the broken shore, he would probably lead the orcs to their vengence on Argus.

Lorthemar for obvious reasons saw what legion influence did to his land and people, he would want revenge, and to stay near Liadrin for reasons made known in Blood of the Highborne.

Rommath learned how to siphon naruu, and I bet he could do alot with the Vindicator to fight the legion, also he would want vengeance for Kael'thas's memory.

Sylvanas doesn't like things that threaten her, and the legion is a threat. She would also be there since it was said they were to meet the army of the light, and that is where her sister is.
    Holy shit lol

You know what I do when I believe something wrong and don't want anyone to think it's true? Yeah, I keep it to myself ^^

We have given you every evidence but screw that right? So unless Blizzard makes a book named "Refuting piethepiegod's speculations" then nothing will ever make you see the truth.
    So everyone should act like you? The world doesn't work thay way. Sorry to break the news.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you put way to much stock into faction loyalty bane still helped thereamore when his faction was attacking his friends and the cows have been in the horde for a lot longer and the goats did more for the blood elfs then thereamore ever did for the cows.
    Liadrin is literally talking about the Horde, and how important it was for her people, Baine didn't betray his faction, he warned Jaina that Garrosh was planning to Attack theramore, payment for her helping him take his city back. The faction loyalty is still there, I'm not sure why people try to dismiss it, especially when the characters themselves talk about it.
    Holy shit lol

So everyone should act like you? The world doesn't work thay way. Sorry to break the news.
    It is funny because the world doesn't work your way either, which is why we're having this conversation with the opinion guy to begin with, Mr.Reading Comprehension ^^

Maybe loyal isn't the right word but I think she would put velan above even her faction
    The ride just keeps going, doesn't it? At this point I just can't believe that anything I'd say or proof will ever make you stop having these wrong "opinions" so enjoy your headcanon and maybe you can even make a fanfic entry about it while you're at it.

7+ Year Old Account

I don't feel any points you have raised contradict that she could be there because of her relation ship with velan. And to be frank I just want every thing fleshed out, I want to known what the alliance and horde have been doing since stormheim I want to known some people haven't showed up this expan I want to known why wrathion hasn't done any thing. Hell I want to know what the dk's have been doing since wrath they went missing as a faction since wrath with only 2 dks ever showing up.