10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I WANT THE NEW EXPANSION NOW PLEASE, FEL GREEN IS BORING AS FUCK

I also want Destiny 2, why do all the good things in the gaming industry happen between late october and early november this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Hmmmmm https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9246469#post-1

- - - Updated - - -

Have they ever done raid testing like this without a new build? i don't recall.
    Speaking purely from a technical standpoint, it doesn't require a new build. The content is already there at the moment. However, there might be clientsided work they've done on it since shipping the last build to PTR (only 9 days ago, with the last content build being about a month ago).

However, with that said I wouldn't be surprised if they ship out either another 7.3 content build with small fixes or 7.3.5 to PTR.

i think we saw more builds on wednesdays then thursdays actually
    Wrong, build dates for 7.3:
    Tuesday: 5., 11., 18., 25. july; 8.,15. august
    Wednesday: 5. july
    Thursday: 29. june and 17-18. august

So I was correct, they are usually on tuesday.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Wrong, build dates for 7.3:
    Tuesday: 5., 11., 18., 25. july; 8.,15. august
    Wednesday: 5. july
    Thursday: 29. june and 17-18. august
    wasn't talking about 7.3 specifically

wasn't talking about 7.3 specifically
    Roughly the same applies to 7.2.5, mostly on tuesday, rarely other days.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    However, with that said I wouldn't be surprised if they ship out either another 7.3 content build with small fixes or 7.3.5 to PTR.
    IIRC you got some website/script that checks build and spits the number out, right?
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2017-09-20 at 07:08 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I WANT THE NEW EXPANSION NOW PLEASE, FEL GREEN IS BORING AS FUCK

I also want Destiny 2, why do all the good things in the gaming industry happen between late october and early november this year.
    I don't get people who are like "man why can't Argus be a whole expansion?"

I spent about 5 minutes on Krokuun and went back to the Broken Isles. Black dirt and green slime got old in Tanaan already. I'm ready for tropical beaches and kelp forests.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

I spent about 5 minutes on Krokuun and went back to the Broken Isles. Black dirt and green slime got old in Tanaan already. I'm ready for tropical beaches and kelp forests.
    Mac'aree was pretty nice though, it's my favorite part of 7.3.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Still calling it:

Sargeras CURRENT Model for 7.3.5.

Would explain why they're hiding it for so long. Wouldn't be surprised if he has extra Dialogue for Antorus as well. Like, for example, while we're fighting Aggramar, Sargeras calls him on, while also threatening us. And then, during the Argus fight, in the distance, Sargeras is telling us just how strong Argus is, and how he'll never be jailed by the likes of us, maybe he'll even talk about the continents of Azeroth, maybe he'll even talk about the Naga and N'zoth himself. You know, the Gul'dan dialogue didn't show up until last second, so it is possible that such of a thing may occur.

Hell, we may even see Sargeras HIMSELF in the Final Cinematic of Legion. Similar thing happened with Xe'ra's true form, and Illidan's murder of her.

- - - Updated - - -

Luckily, I got the Legion speculation BS right, back when people thought that Naga was after WoD.

So, I shall say this 1 more time: We'll become the New Pantheon, we'll get a personal ship that can upgrade as time goes by, we'll craft our OWN Weapons, and upgrade that as time to on. We'll fight off Azshara as the Gul'dan Tier boss, N'zoth as the KJ tier boss, and Corrupted Azeroth herself (FULL FURY) as the last boss for the next expac.

So, expect Tropical BS next expac.

IIRC you got some website/script that checks build and spits the number out, right?
    There's https://bnet.marlam.in/ that should pick up on changes 5-10 minutes after they go live. I get a notification on Telegram instantly but the site takes a while to process the whole build and to import all data.

Mainly because it is seen as wasted potential, since it is extremely important of a place. But they should be angry at blizzard for making the lore make it get destroyed lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we do get to see more...pretty visuals, I want to go inside a volcano again. I dunno why, I just do.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    About time they revamp at least the Draenei and Blood elf starter areas, it's also the RP hotspots(silvermoon and eversong) and after seeing Suramar, Silvermoon and Exodar just seem so fucking bad in comparison. Especially Silvermoon!

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    How can, an isla smaller than Gilneas, become an exping area with 4 zones?
    The same way the Broken Isles can.

So in light of the Alleria moment... and their recent success with adding the long-awaited Demon Hunter (WC3 throwback), do you think they'll bring in Dark Ranger for the next expansion? Any thoughts / good points I missed in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    So in light of the Alleria moment... and their recent success with adding the long-awaited Demon Hunter (WC3 throwback), do you think they'll bring in Dark Ranger for the next expansion? Any thoughts / good points I missed in this thread?
    I think...

7.3 was originally supposed to be Thral'dranath and Argus was supposed to be the next expansion. I don't think they have outright said it was the next one but they have confirmed it was too small to be an expansion set, what I think they meant was that the zones were all too similar for it to be satisfying so they scrapped what they had and took what was done into 7.3. What does this mean? It means the original plans for Legion probably didn't even have the Army of Light. I think you will see none of the Army of Light next expansion. I think it will all be forgotten like those helpful Draenor Orcs and Goats who promised to be here for us. Maybe Alleria will show her face, just to talk smack on one or both of her sisters, maybe, but I am willing to bet cash money that next expansion Turalyon will not be present at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I think...

7.3 was originally supposed to be Thral'dranath and Argus was supposed to be the next expansion. I don't think they have outright said it was the next one but they have confirmed it was too small to be an expansion set, what I think they meant was that the zones were all too similar for it to be satisfying so they scrapped what they had and took what was done into 7.3. What does this mean? It means the original plans for Legion probably didn't even have the Army of Light. I think you will see none of the Army of Light next expansion. I think it will all be forgotten like those helpful Draenor Orcs and Goats who promised to be here for us. Maybe Alleria will show her face, just to talk smack on one or both of her sisters, maybe, but I am willing to bet cash money that next expansion Turalyon will not be present at all.
    I don't think this is true. Alex Afrasiabi said we would be meeting Turalyon and Alleria during the Legion reveal, way back when Thal'dranath was still on the map. Also, the Army of the Light are clearly here too stay, considering Alleria's newly developed (and yet unexplored) void storyline. You could be right that we won't see them in the next expansion, though. But they'll be back eventually.

Looks like it's just another maintenance. FeelsBadMan
    Crimea is Ukraine!

hope you all enjoy the absolute radio silence :-), feels good that others like me have said it before. Blizzard once again doing their best lol

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    hope you all enjoy the absolute radio silence :-), feels good that others like me have said it before. Blizzard once again doing their best lol
    I don't get it. It's not 6 months between gamescom and blizzcon.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I don't get it. It's not 6 months between gamescom and blizzcon.
    did you hear anything you didn't know at gamescom?