Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Could you tell us the first three words of his rolecard instead of the last three?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Could you tell us the first three words of his rolecard instead of the last three?
    I'll do both.

Marack's role card: 'Apparently, it's a...'

Val's role card: 'You invented a...'

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's awkward. Graeham's statement on his role description seems to contradict my own role description. Considering it says I discovered it. Unless discover and invent are 2 different things.

I see.

There is only one of the potential roles you find scummy?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Well, that's awkward. Graeham's statement on his role description seems to contradict my own role description. Considering it says I discovered it. Unless discover and invent are 2 different things.
    Would the first three words of your role card be 'That you should...', then?

My role card specifically refers to inventing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Would the first three words of your role card be 'That you should...', then?

My role card specifically refers to inventing.
    Possibly. Not that I'm convinced you're town. I believe you're telling the truth but I don't necessarily see it as town

7+ Year Old Account
    Marack's role card: 'Apparently, it's a...'
    The last three words of the main paragraph of your rolecard are '...of their value!' Can you confirm that this is the case? As for my alignment, all I can ultimately do is urge people to give me the benefit of the doubt for now. I'll cooperate to the best of my ability.
    Confirmed information on my card. Currently feel Graeham has info on most if not all of us.
    Unvote

I see.

There is only one of the potential roles you find scummy?
    Of them all, the one I referred to is arguably the most scummy outright. Again, though, I don't know who has which role or their alignment. I can figure out who is what based on day talk, though.

One of the potential roles is a hider, though. Which some people find scummy, I suppose.

Marack out of curiousity, you think that is pro town?

7+ Year Old Account
    also in agreement with Crissi, not necessarily a town feel/read based on Graehams role and information.

Seems like you just answered my question, oh well.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham Do you have the flavor text of the roles or the entire cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Graeham Do you have the flavor text of the roles or the entire cards?
    I can't quote everything word for word, though I do have the full role cards. So I know the role names, the flavour text and explanation of abilities.

Could you list all the role names?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not going to lie Graeham, if you are telling the truth about everything and you're town aligned, then I can't help but feel listo is scum.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean here is the thing. We are 11 players, you have 9 potential rolecards.

We can obviously exclude your own role, but that still leaves us with one unknown role. (assuming all roles are in the game).
    If we are to believe listo's claim, then it means that he has the unknown role.

I can't really come up with an explanation for that if both of you are town.

Unless of course not all of the rolecards you have are in the game, in which case I guess it makes a bit more sense.
    But so far you have 3 confirmed roles, so I'd really like to see the role names and I'll tell you if my role name is there.

Could you list all the role names?
    Sure.

1 - The Determinator (Me)
    2 - The Schoolgirl (Marack)
    3 - The Thief (Val)
    4 - The Inventor (Crissi?)
    5 - The Eliminator
    6 - The Fugitive
    7 - The Observer
    8 - The Volatile
    9 - The Visitor

- - - Updated - - -

Though, bear in mind that I'm counting my own role in the nine roles I have knowledge of.

Alright, mine is not there.

- - - Updated - - -

Though, bear in mind that I'm counting my own role in the nine roles I have knowledge of.
    Oh I see. Hm.

Alright, mine is not there.
    For what it's worth, I don't think it's necessarily incriminating for someone's role not to be there. I only have partial information, after all - and there's no guarantee that the roles I know of are actually in the game. Initially I was worried that none of them would be in the game and Danner was just messing with me but at least I know now that some of them are.

10+ Year Old Account
    For what it's worth, I don't think it's necessarily incriminating for someone's role not to be there. I only have partial information, after all - and there's no guarantee that the roles I know of are actually in the game. Initially I was worried that none of them would be in the game and Danner was just messing with me but at least I know now that some of them are.
    Also I highly doubt you would know about Time Lords to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Also I highly doubt you would know about Time Lords to be fair.
    Yeah, it's also a role I could see Danner putting into this game simply due to the theme alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well then how about this?

[video=youtube;Rqz_JyAUZyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqz_JyAUZyg[video]

What would a time travel game be without The Doctor?
    Yeah, it's also a role I could see Danner putting into this game simply due to the theme alone.
    Kinda why I said that to be fair. A time travel game without probably the most well known time traveler in current time, what type of game is that!?

- - - Updated - - -

Also come on, I've been kinda hinting towards it. I'm using the Matt Smith version so I tried to give everyone a Fez... I did end up giving away 700... except not in this timeline... Oh well I still made a change to postgame cause I gave all inventors in the current one a cool hat!