Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Few things are more amusing that people persuaded that the Aryan studs they idolize would have put them in the white club.

Sorry folks. The Nazis considered people with Italian blood inferior vermin. With Pole blood. With French blood. With Russian blood. And in the little charts they made about racial hierarchy, Arabs were way higher than most of Europe.
    I'm not sure what that has to do with my question. I was asking if you consider me to be one of these Nazi idolizers.

Anywho, my ancestors were Poles, believe me, I know, I would be part of like the third or fourth group put up against the block by a new Nazi regime. Pretty much every extremist ideology would want to kill. I'm a dirty capitalist and I like my stuff so the Communists would kill me. I'm an unrepentant atheist so the Islamic State would kill me. I'm not pure enough so the Nazis would kill me.

Deleted
    Who knows, maybe this time real concentration camps will be built instead of working camps.

Infracted
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-09-21 at 12:27 PM.

"Author says Hitler just a great European leader! News at 11!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheNoseKnows View Post
    Who knows, maybe this time real concentration camps will be built instead of working camps.
    A wild edgelord appears.

Yep, just work camps. Please ignore the dead bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbell View Post
    I never even heard of the "alt-right" until someone on the left invented that term. What the heck does it mean anyway? Does it mean the Klan? Does it mean Nazis? I don't think I have ever even seen a klansman since the 70s to be truthful and I live in Alabama. I live in a mixed neighborhood. Someone form NJ asked me how I could live with black people. Really?
    You know how I know you are full of shit. I'm from NJ, this state is more racially diverse than fucking Alabama.

Yes, yes, yes, this time you will get DUH DJEEEEEEWS ! Presumably, Germany did not get enough of a trashing in WW2.

Oh wait, you don't have the German Army for doing the conquering bit before the massacring bit.

You have militias of dudes that require assistance to tie their shoelaces.

Deleted
    Everyone is racist, nazi and whatnot if you use enough mental gymnastic, manpulation and playing with words.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    Everyone is racist, nazi and whatnot if you use enough mental gymnastic, manpulation and playing with words.
    Silly people that call Nazis people with Nazi flags, Nazi regalia and Nazi slogans.

Why anyone would call a swatiska tattooed maniac squeaking like a rat about gassing Jews a ''Nazi'' ?

(Oh, let me guess : it's not a Nazi, because it's dah truth.)

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    2050 is a long ways away, let's not jump to dramatic conclusions. Third world migrants could assimilate. Most Muslims could apostatize to secular European norms.
    Non of the things you said are even remotely possible.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    2050 is a long ways away, let's not jump to dramatic conclusions. Third world migrants could assimilate. Most Muslims could apostatize to secular European norms.
    They usually do. Despite all the fear-mongering, most immigrants are peaceful, and the 2nd generation is usually well-integrated.

Unless you treat them like pariahs...in which case, some become radicalized like Europe has seen recently with immigrants in Belgium; they treated them like dirt, so the kids grew up thinking maybe the ISIS propaganda was right after all. I'm always amazed at people that treat others terribly, and then act surprised when the down-trodden push back, usually making excuses such as "that is just the way they are".

15+ Year Old Account
    Nazis did lots of horrible things, but there is more to nazism than racism and holocaust. Not everything about nazism is diabolic evil.

I mean, considering they made Germany, the loser of WW1, the world leading power house economically, scientifically, technologically and militarily.

In about 10 years.

So I guess they were doing some things right or vastly better than other societies.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Nazis did lots of horrible things, but there is more to nazism than racism and holocaust. Not everything about nazism is diabolic evil.

I mean, considering they made Germany, the loser of WW1, the world leading power house economically, scientifically, technologically and militarily.

In about 10 years.

So I guess they were doing some things right or vastly better than other societies.
    I always wondered why we never talk more about that. How in the world did they go from poor as hell to perhaps the strongest nation on earth in 10-20 years?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Haha nazis what a non problem lol
    Yeah, and lets keep it that way by refusing to normalize these dipshits.
    Putin khuliyo

In about 10 years.

While it is true much of that was driven by a plan to start a war down the line.
    I always wondered why we never talk more about that. How in the world did they go from poor as hell to perhaps the strongest nation on earth in 10-20 years?
    The same way US won the space race. There was an ulterior motive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Islamic extremists actually kill more than one person a year
    So do domestic white terrorists.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by snitcher geralt View Post
    not really how that worked, german was going through a huge depression after WWI and millions of germans had nothing, no jobs existed and they were constantly the butt of jokes, they felt like it was them vs the world
    It is *exactly* how that worked. Yes, Germany was unfairly penalized after WWI and yes they felt mocked. They turned to a strongman who told them they were better than everyone else and that it was a good idea to get rid of the people they could blame for taking advantage of them. Average Johann German may not have directly said to himself "let's kill all the jews", but they weren't exactly dismayed by the prospect. Worse than that, the actual Nazis (as opposed to rank and file germans who wanted change) explcitly *did* want exactly that.

And they made sure they went out and got it.

And it's in full knowledge of those events that these modern-day shitfucks signed on and said "good plan let's have more of that!"

In about 10 years.

Yeah. Somehow, they were still crushed like insects by the Red Army. So obviously, someone was way better at war than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbell View Post
    I never even heard of the "alt-right" until someone on the left invented that term. What the heck does it mean anyway? Does it mean the Klan? Does it mean Nazis? I don't think I have ever even seen a klansman since the 70s to be truthful and I live in Alabama. I live in a mixed neighborhood. Someone form NJ asked me how I could live with black people. Really?
    "Someone on the left invented that term".

Haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    Because Hitler said "fuck the Treaty of Versailles", took back the Rhineland, and rebuilt the military, which put Germany back to work. Meanwhile the world let him because they remembered the horrors of the Great War, and didn't want to go to war with Germany.

And Hitler had a point; the Treaty of Versailles was a piece of shit treaty that only gave Germany every reason to start another war. Even French general Ferdinand Foch knew it, he said, in 1919, that it would lead to a war in 20 years. And WWII in Europe started in 1939.
    Putin khuliyo