Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast

People are so soft these days. Rape just means to own someone at something.

Example: I, LiiloSNK, have personally raped thousands of adults, children, and even computers...... on the digital battlefields of any player vs. player video game that I play.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    That's explained in the article too. There were more of them so they spelled out "Bump Cancer." These 4 just decided to make a joke out of theirs.

OT: Doesn't bother me but I get why it bothers others. It's not the sort of joke I'd make personally.
    yea sorry I renewed my post, I kind of get why after reading it, I still just don't understand. I think it's just a naive kid thing... Not sure I will use the context of that word for what they use it for, but whatever rocks their boat.

Don't people say 'owned' anymore . How did we go from 'owned' to 'rape'? Reap maybe? but rape? lol
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-09-20 at 11:28 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    I'm sure this will get turned into some massive issue about the patriarchy and toxic masculinity because liberals haven't discovered what jokes are yet.
    yes, because only liberals complain about stupid shit like cups that aren't "christmassy" enough :P

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    The question that should be asked is, who goes outside with rape written on them? Why? Just why?

I mean is that a kid slang now days, like we gonna 'rape' you as a slang for 'beat'? I will never understand kids these days lol
    It's a common thing gamers say. And sadly many adults. So no surprise the, "its just a word/joke" crowd are in full effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

I don't know that a breast cancer event has anything to do in particular with rape other than that maybe more women are expected to be there and women are disproportionately victims of rape...

But it's tasteless and stupid either way.

In my senior year English class. A student stood up and told the teacher, "I'll rape you.". I forget the context, but it was funny at the time.
    He sat back down, and hasn't raped anyone. This was 15 years ago.

Kids do dumb shit, their biggest mistake is taking a picture of their dumb shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    It's a common thing gamers say. And sadly many adults. So no surprise the, "its just a word/joke" crowd is in full effect.

Whats the next gamer slang we gonna excuse. "holocaust"

"I am gonna holocaust yo up sucka" Is that how kids today speak I don't know ? :P

No problem, just curious why we cannot use words that don't associate with a criminal act lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Google the word "tact" and then the word "grace"
    Google the words "snob" and "unlikable".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

15+ Year Old Account
    "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"

But no, today words are worse than being stabbed or beaten to death as it may UPSET someone, and we CANT allowed anyone to be OFFENDED in todays society.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Whats the next gamer slang we gonna excuse. "holocaust"
    Lollercaust has been a thing for a bit, if that counts.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't people say 'owned' anymore . How did we go from 'owned' to 'rape'?
    rape is better than simply beating someone

Not only do you kick their ass, but completely humiliate them. Anyone with more than 5 posts on these forums should have known that years ago.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"

But no, today words are worse than being stabbed or beaten to death as it may UPSET someone, and we CANT allowed anyone to be OFFENDED in todays society.
    Your words are literally violence and you're assaulting me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No problem, just curious why we cannot use words that don't associate with a criminal act lol
    yeah like "we murdered those motherfuckers"
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

What if their team was called Pears but they were out of order and the guy with the S got lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    yeah like "we murdered those motherfuckers"
    My grandma was murdered by old age that's not ok to joke about.

Also my mom was married to a literal motherfucker so that's not ok either.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    My grandma was murdered by old age that's not ok to joke about.

Also my mom was married to a literal motherfucker so that's not ok either.
    well then you can go into the corner with a coloring book and some play doh

Oh no! Stop the fucking presses! Let throw these literal rapists in jail, because someone may have gotten offended seeing the word rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    If it was unintentional it would be one thing ... but they took a picture and posted it with a message ... how are they that stupid?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but you do know there is such a things as an inappropriate joke right?
    No there are only jokes that you think are inappropriate. Rape is a word in similar vain to rekt or penned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Google the word "tact" and then the word "grace"
    I think it's funny how you think people should give a fuck if you find something offensive. I think you should Google the first amendment and how to act like an adult.

Adults don't cry and complain when someone hurts their feelings or say something they disagree with

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Adults don't cry and complain when someone hurts their feelings or say something they disagree with
    You might want to check that thought with the conservative mothership.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    We already have one Tennisace, we don't need another.

As for the topic at hand. It was crass, but not terrible. To get all up in arms about it is to also get up in arms over fake cotton branches in a glass vase. Basically, it's silly.
    The spin of this thread will be the OP is one of the 4 ppl in the picture. Based on their other scumbag threads this is a light hearted joke for them.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."