10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Lmao check now, see them do a whole world revamp, I bet it's going to happen, it's that time after all.

But interesting that it's in Silithus, maybe they're resurrecting all the old gods we've fought except for the MoP one?
    I'm not sure why everyone here keeps bringing that in, that screenshot doesn't increase the likeliness of it happening, exactly like the blasted lands in wod. knowing blizzard they would rather update zones content as events happen rather than updating all for no reason

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    What if we go underground in the next expansion instead of a Cata 2.0 or SS/KT expansion?
    It's definitely going to be the Kul Tiras expansion, this is likely just something that'll either release some old god shit or that N'zoth will try to corrupt it now that it's exposed.

I personally hope we'll have another Qiraji war now, they're my favorite enemies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confuzzled.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I'm confuzzled.
    TL;DR Sargeras impales azeroth with his sword before he gets imprisoned as a final fuck you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    TL;DR Sargeras impales azeroth with his sword before he gets imprisoned as a final fuck you.
    Yea I got that. But why come out with that now? And then tell us this patch is unimportant? Somebody fucked up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    It's likely that is either something out of view (maybe obstructed by a larger model?) or that it's still unfinished. It could also very well just be the final version which just looks rough on the flat maptextures, but fine in-game.
    I want to assume it's the shape of sargeras' blade going into the silithus, that's why it looks odd / diamond shaped.

Would be BADASS to see this giant sword sticking out of the ground.
    Last edited by MabusGaming; 2017-10-10 at 04:26 PM.

Yea I got that. But why come out with that now? And then tell us this patch is unimportant? Somebody fucked up.
    Oh definitely, they didn't encrypt it good enough, obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I'm not sure why everyone here keeps bringing that in, that screenshot doesn't increase the likeliness of it happening, exactly like the blasted lands in wod. knowing blizzard they would rather update zones content as events happen rather than updating all for no reason
    I think they'll do a revamp in 8.0 tbh, they want to apply level scaling, what better way than to put it in with a revamped world, sub races that need introductions, etc.

Seems like this is as perfect time as ever.

Classic > Tbc > WotLk > Cata (Revamp) > MoP > WoD > Legion > 8.0 (Revamp)

Makes sense to me tbh, they need to keep the leveling areas fresh, and the invasion scenarios we've seen in Legion is likely something they wanted to test for a new leveling system. It's way better to tell a zone's story with events than boring quests that nobody reads any longer.

You also have to remember that we did create a lot of new possibilities in Legion with things like the four horsemen, Windrunner sisters, elemental lords, Darkshire being completely empty now and so on.
    Medivh also flew away at the end of Karazhan, which probably means the guy is active once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't though, the legion wouldn't stop invading until Argus had been dealt with. We go there to end Sargeras, which Illidan TECHNICALLY ends up doing, they'll probably use him again in the distant future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm ready for Blizzcon now.

And the upcoming months of leaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how deep the hole will be.
    Deeper than Jaina's plot hole
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is hype, seems like potential for an insane cinematic come Blizzcon. Hoping it means Azeroth zones being revamped for the new scaling tech they've developed. Would love to relevel toons on fresh some fresh terrain.

why even clean up the DB, its not like leakers will delete the old file off of their pc's out of respect xD

Quote Originally Posted by ;47371638
    Deeper than Jaina's plot hole
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Does this mean silithus is azeroth's vagina?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    why even clean up the DB, its not like leakers will delete the old file off of their pc's out of respect xD
    They don't want that still viewable obviously so they'll clean it up, but they might have other stuff that could be exposed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I think they'll do a revamp in 8.0 tbh, they want to apply level scaling, what better way than to put it in with a revamped world, sub races that need introductions, etc.

Seems like this is as perfect time as ever.

Classic > Tbc > WotLk > Cata (Revamp) > MoP > WoD > Legion > 8.0 (Revamp)

Makes sense to me tbh, they need to keep the leveling areas fresh, and the invasion scenarios we've seen in Legion is likely something they wanted to test for a new leveling system. It's way better to tell a zone's story with events than boring quests that nobody reads any longer.

You also have to remember that we did create a lot of new possibilities in Legion with things like the four horsemen, Windrunner sisters, elemental lords, Darkshire being completely empty now and so on.
    Medivh also flew away at the end of Karazhan, which probably means the guy is active once again.
    I think with phasing ans scaling technology now a "revamp" is out of the question
    the game is what it is, changing it only creates mixed reception, see cataclysm and how many people miss the old world, why doing a revamp instead of doing new zones, the game doesn't need a revamp, there is no need to re do the same thing that we already have

"Cleaning the DB" is implied to be on the server's end, not client.

Does this mean silithus is azeroth's vagina?

- - - Updated - - -

They don't want that still viewable obviously so they'll clean it up, but they might have other stuff that could be exposed.
    all the other shit is already in our hands, once you downloaded the patch u doofus

have they removed the evidence yet? :'P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    have they removed the evidence yet? :'P
    The minimap was posted on MMO-Champion so if they wanted to remove it, they better do it now. The masses of this forum will have seen it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

all the other shit is already in our hands, once you downloaded the patch u doofus
    Not that we discovered, they encrypt things, obviously that map wasn't encrypted well enough.