Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    They went full "fuck SJWs and their religious PC culture!"
    I wouldn't even consider myself 'religious' but yeah... they had full opportunity to consider what they were doing and stop themselves. This has little to do with being "correct" and everything to do with not being assholes.

There is no "correct" way to threaten someone with Rape (whether that be an individual, or in this case, a group of individuals) from a political stand-point. Because doing so is just disgusting and wrong in any context.

Yeh, um, this has been going on for AGES, only thing is NOW kids can post it to the internet and every one can jump on it. Its a tasteless joke, but they are high school boys, pumped up on testosterone no reason for this to be anything other than that. Condemn it, maybe ban em form a game or 2 and move on. I remember a specific "spirit day" banner that very crudely depicted our Falcon sodomizing a panther (other team), that shit was hung in the gym for the whole school to see. No shit was lost, no news was made, no lives were ruined.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    But can a motherfucker love a mother to become a motherlover?
    I suppose if they make love rather than just fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I am not offended by the joke. I am stating that the joke was inappropriate. Do you not know the difference?

Also, free speech doesn't apply here.
    South Carolina is in the US, and the Constitution applies. Am again no one cares if you think it's inappropriate.
    Last edited by Linkedblade; 2017-09-21 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Misunderstanding, they meant to spell out Pear.

Who don't like pears ?!
    This does highlight the issue of illiteracy and dyslexia awareness. These poor guys might have been trying to spell pear, reap, pare, etc and through no fault of their own they trigger people by inadvertently spelling a nasty word.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    I wouldn't even consider myself 'religious' but yeah... they had full opportunity to consider what they were doing and stop themselves. This has little to do with being "correct" and everything to do with not being assholes.

There is no "correct" way to threaten someone with Rape (whether that be an individual, or in this case, a group of individuals) from a political stand-point. Because doing so is just disgusting and wrong in any context.
    Yeah, let's crucify some kids because they sent a snap chat to their friends. There's been a tragic crime committed here and I will not stand for it.

How are you not being an asshole for imposing your morals on someone else? That sounds like what a Christian would do to an atheist. You might not see them as the same level of offence, but there are others that see what you are doing to be FAR worse than spelling out a word that doesn't mean shit to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    This does highlight the issue of illiteracy and dyslexia awareness. These poor guys might have been trying to spell pear, reap, pare, etc and through no fault of their own they trigger people by inadvertently spelling a nasty word.
    They were supposedly spelling "bump cancer."

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Yeah, let's crucify some kids because they sent a snap chat to their friends. There's been a tragic crime committed here and I will not stand for it.
    Did I suggest they be crucified? No.

Do I think what they did was totally avoidable and woefully inappropriate. You bet I do!

It appears you have this weird fetish regarding undue punishments, perhaps you should go see a professional.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    and everything to do with not being assholes.
    and how are they assholes to say they completey kicked the ass out of the opposing school team?

Did they go up drunk to everyone to show off their spelling skills?
    Did they actually rape an entire football team?
    Did they lie and they actually loose the game?

If none of the above your just full of shit
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Did I suggest they be crucified? No.

Do I think what they did was totally avoidable and woefully inappropriate. You bet I do!

It appears you have this weird fetish regarding undue punishments, perhaps you should go see a professional.
    If you don't think it was outrageous enough to be punished then why even speak up? Are you just complaining about it for the sake of complaining? And again no one cares if you think it was inappropriate.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    if only it was possible to just not look at SnapChat, of a specific person..............if only
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

They are idiotic high school kids. Let this be a learning experience, and properly educate the little dipshits, before they get to college, and become idiotic frat boys.

It is stupid, but we all know the slang uses for the word. But we do need to be aware of the sensitive subjects in society. This also gives feminist more shit to throw into the "rape culture" fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    if only it was possible to just not look at SnapChat, of a specific person..............if only
    Ignoring a problem doesn't solve a problem. This is a societal issue, not an isolated indecent. Situations surrounding rape are entirely too sensitive right now to be doing shit like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    But can a motherfucker love a mother to become a motherlover?
    Then they're a motherfuking motherlover.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    South Carolina is in the US, and the Constitution applies. Am again no one cares if you think it's inappropriate.
    Is the high school the United States government? So, no, you have limited speech when you are a student in high school attending a school function.

It isn't that I think it is inappropriate. It is, by definition, inappropriate.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Ignoring a problem doesn't solve a problem.
    you have to live in a utopia if teenagers using slang is a problem worthy of attention

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    This also gives feminist more shit to throw into the "rape culture" fire..
    feminism in the US is the greatest example of what a 'first world problem' is

A complete joke. Kinda like that snapchat!

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    It's a joke not a dick , don't take it so hard
    "Just a prank bro" culture is ass. Jokes can be inappropriate and stupid, and yes punishable. Just your average everyday moron doing moron things. Maybe they'll grow up a little bit before college where they aren't supervised. (If they can make it into one)

This is hilarious. People get offended by everything these days. Raping the other team has been a sport thing since like forever and nobody has ever thought it meant we're going to tie them up bend them over and wreck that shit. Well actually it does mean that but not in the context you're thinking

I suppose if they make love rather than just fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Tomorrow when you go to school, I want you to yell out profanities. When they try to punish you, I want you to yell out "FIRST AMENDMENT BRO". Then your social studies teacher will know she failed you and you learned nothing about what you're saying here. Please, remain silent when you are clueless.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Jokes can be inappropriate and stupid, and yes punishable.
    only on your good Christian app!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    This is hilarious. People get offended by everything these days. Raping the other team has been a sport thing since like forever and nobody has ever thought it meant we're going to tie them up bend them over and wreck that shit. Well actually it does mean that but not in the context you're thinking
    Played sports all my life, through college. Never once did we say "We're going to rape them!" But hey, maybe we were just the super classy ones.