Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Tomorrow when you go to school, I want you to yell out profanities
    do you what snapchat is bros?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    only on your good Christian app!!!
    I'm not Christian. I'm just not a shitty person. Good try though.

Played sports all my life, through college. Never once did we say "We're going to rape them!" But hey, maybe we were just the super classy ones.
    I mean idk if it's true of everywhere but it was pretty common in my highschool 10 years or so ago.

Also @ the classy ones

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not Christian. I'm just not a shitty person. Good try though.
    called a meme

Shouldn't be a surprise if you didn't knot that if you never heard rape either. But then again not everyone grows up amish
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I mean idk if it's true of everywhere but it was pretty common in my highschool 10 years or so ago.

Also @ the classy ones
    A teammate of mine said something along those lines ... our coach made him run laps next practice.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Similarly to "motherfucker", this is not an issue at all and pussies in 2017 need to relax.

This would have been such a non-issue 20 years ago.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    you have to live in a utopia if teenagers using slang is a problem worthy of attention
    Understandable. The reason I specifically find it stupid is because it was also during breast cancer awareness so you are bringing up rape at an event that is focused on women where rape is a very touchy subject.

Overall it doesn't seem as bad as saying you are going to murder or destroy them. At least raping them keeps them alive..

Deleted
    Rape jokes are still that; Jokes.

Jokes can be in bad taste, but they never cause harm to anyone unless you let it.

Teens make bad decisions. News at 11.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Rape jokes are still that; Jokes.

Jokes can be in bad taste, but they never cause harm to anyone unless you let it.
    Hence inappropriate or stupid jokes.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

so this story is literally

guys make joke to friend
    seriously? grow up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Hence inappropriate or stupid jokes.
    And nobody has ever been hurt by an inappropriate or stupid joke. And honestly? this is neither, it's quite amusing really.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Whats the next gamer slang we gonna excuse. "holocaust"

"I am gonna holocaust yo up sucka" Is that how kids today speak I don't know ? :P

No problem, just curious why we cannot use words that don't associate with a criminal act lol
    You're so out of touch , these sayings are as old as the internet itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You're so out of touch , these sayings are as old as the internet itself.
    He's basically advocating self-censorship because "Muh feelings" If I want to use the word Holocaust, I can. It's not only used for the WW2 Holocaust even amongst Jewish historians.

7+ Year Old Account
    And nobody has ever been hurt by an inappropriate or stupid joke. And honestly? this is neither, it's quite amusing really.
    And honestly, you don't understand the definition of inappropriate. This was not proper behavior. And in my view, was pretty stupid.
    –The Sith Code

Deleted
    And honestly, you don't understand the definition of inappropriate. This was not proper behavior. And in my view, was pretty stupid.
    Spelling out an insult to their opposite school isn't appropriate? It's a joke man, "proper" behavior isn't slathering paint on your gut to spell words either.

He's basically advocating self-censorship because "Muh feelings" If I want to use the word Holocaust, I can. It's not only used for the WW2 Holocaust even amongst Jewish historians.
    Exactly. Holocaust is a historic term that was used to title the events during WWII. Holocaust doesn't mean Jewish extermination.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This was not proper behavior.
    yeah insulting the opposing school team

If anything that's the most proper thing to do

You know sexual assault isn't the only definition of rape?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Exactly. Holocaust is a historic term that was used to title the events during WWII. Holocaust doesn't mean Jewish extermination.
    Wrong.

It's a jewish co-opted word meaning a largescale slaughter. generally used on the same terms as a Genocide. Jews liked throwing it around when alot of them were fighting the Arabs in the 1800's and the Russians under Tsarist rule.

It actually means a burnt sacrifice. The irony is lost on many. It's actually quite funny in a Grim way.