10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I don't get what he is talking about. Is there some second map that is of Dragonblight? Because Galakrond is in Northrend.
    No it's not a misspelling. Grakkrond is a bronze dragon related to the War of the Shifting Sands. That said it's really odd to reanimate a dragon from nearly 1000 years after his death.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Tyrande got the foreshadowing LMAO 'Twice I have witnessed the Sundering of this world, I hope I do not have to witness a third'

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No it's not a misspelling. Grakkrond is a bronze dragon related to the War of the Shifting Sands. He died there
    Oh right, there was a weird digsite with dragon bones there.

Isn't that in the middle of the totally destroyed area and not "surrounded" at all though?

It looks more like the thing he's talking about is the crystal (?) near the digsite.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    lets send all those pesky doomsayers we have in dalaran over there!

Edit: BEHOLD! (i need that kid riding the boat image so I can add it)
    Where's Sarfeels? Ya know? Sargeras' 7.3 Key Art, but with him crying with Illidan laughing? D:

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrande got the foreshadowing LMAO 'Twice I have witnessed the Sundering of this world, I hope I do not have to witness a third'
    Sargeras= When you got a Titan infected by a Virus, call the Titan to hotfix that sickness.

BY DESTROYYYYIIINNNNGGG IIIITTTT!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Old Gods, Dragons, big ass vagina hole in Silithus. Sign me the fuck up, Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, imagine the future. 9 years from now. A new expansion launches. In it we get sent a special container that holds a message by a Naaru and the message is that they seek the Titan of Light and Shadow. As the story progresses we see visions of Sargeras as he comes to understand the overwhelming threat that is the void and his decision to stop at NOTHING to save the universe. We come to understand that we have always misunderstood Sargeras and that he was always fighting for our best interests and that the Void is the REAL enemy.

Then the Naaru scolds us for entrapping him for these past 9 years and that we need him to overcome the terrible battle with the Void that is to come. And then Sargeras asks us what we have sacrificed to defeat the Void and helps us to finally defeat this ancient foe, ending with him trapping the final Void overlord within himself, for the rest of eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    So, imagine the future. 9 years from now. A new expansion launches. In it we get sent a special container that holds a message by a Naaru and the message is that they seek the Titan of Light and Shadow. As the story progresses we see visions of Sargeras as he comes to understand the overwhelming threat that is the void and his decision to stop at NOTHING to save the universe. We come to understand that we have always misunderstood Sargeras and that he was always fighting for our best interests and that the Void is the REAL enemy.

Then the Naaru scolds us for entrapping him for these past 9 years and that we need him to overcome the terrible battle with the Void that is to come. And then Sargeras asks us what we have sacrificed to defeat the Void and helps us to finally defeat this ancient foe, ending with him trapping the final Void overlord within himself, for the rest of eternity.

Quite the meme theory. I have one now.

What if the wound is a dire problem and in order to stop it we have to get all the magic users to team up and reverse time but they go too far back to... Classic WoW Zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sundering: Third times the charm.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account

What if the wound is a dire problem and in order to stop it we have to get all the magic users to team up and reverse time but they go too far back to... Classic WoW Zones.
    Or we go inside the wound to investigate and discover something entirely different.

All of WoDs scrapped content, Starcraft Ghosts, and Project Titan. To name a few.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously though. What are the odds that Blizz hits us with a plot twist about Sargeras and how he maybe wasn;t all that bad but just misguided and misunderstood and that the Void is a far bigger threat and Sargeras knew things about them that we never imagined. I;d say they are pretty high. It would make for a perfect opportunity to change up the story again down the road, just like they did with Illidan. Poor misguided, misunderstood Sargeras who only wanted to fight the Void, just like Illidan and the Legion.

That would be a plot twist. Suddenly having old Vanilla zones available again through a Bronze Dragon who ports us back and forth between phases. xD

10+ Year Old Account

Eh lets just shove the giant turtle into it and mend it together. Nothing wrong with that idea right?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's gonna be a giant dance studio in the wound and everyone is gonna rejoice.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That would be a plot twist. Suddenly having old Vanilla zones available again through a Bronze Dragon who ports us back and forth between phases. xD
    The foreshadowing to vanilla servers :O

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Eh lets just shove the giant turtle into it and mend it together. Nothing wrong with that idea right?
    #BringBackPandas

Edit: Everyone in the threads wondering why Sargeras didn't just slap us before. He wasn't home. Sargeras is basically this GIF made real.

Last edited by Paula Deen; 2017-09-21 at 02:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know why I didnt think of sargeras and illidan. Here they are!
    [/URL]

Now make the train the one from Iron Docks and its complete.

Nice, i don't think we can improve on this, except more taylor swift the closer we get to blizzcon i'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    Nice, i don't think we can improve on this, except more taylor swift the closer we get to blizzcon i'd say.
    What do you mean more Taylor Swift?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10+ Year Old Account
    Now make the train the one from Iron Docks and its complete.
    I will get a picture of it, I will try my best!
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras crying is just...surreal >.>

Warrior-Magi