Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    A snippet from one of the articles linked below

Interesting Opinion articles to say the least. While the Raw Story article is questionable...the Times one is very interesting.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/its-...r-their-money/
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/1...ndercover.html
    I weren't alive to see nazis get killed. But I hope to be alive to see these ones killed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I weren't alive to see nazis get killed. But I hope to be alive to see these ones killed.
    And people wonder why I hate the Alt-left and the Communists.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    *citation needed*

I just did a quick Google, just to make sure all the black-masked Antifa photos weren't some kind of conspiracy or something ya know.

Can't spot a Soviet symbol among them.

Nazis on the other hand...can't seem to stop flying that swastika.
    http://tundratabloids.com/wp-content...fa-maroons.jpg

https://libertarianheathendotcom.fil...pg?w=300&h=225

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/...eZZRGtHYQ.jpeg

Your Google-Fu is weak, grasshopper...and I should know, because my Google-Fu is shit and I still managed to find this stuff, so what's your excuse?

The hammer and sickle isn't a Soviet symbol. It's a communist symbol.

Anyone who can't find images of Antifas paired with hammer & sickle iconography is just completely and utterly useless at internet searching - to the point of absurdity.

Also, communism is always delusional and relies on false pretenses at all times.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    And people wonder why I hate the Alt-left and the Communists.
    What the fuck makes you think I'm a fucking Communist? Those are some crazy fucking assumptions you've made on 2 sentances.
    Do you have anything against killing nazis who want to redo the fucking Holocaust? You want us to just tolerate those kinds of people until they see the error of their ways? Cus they sure as fuck didn't realize that last time until they were wiped out.
    Last edited by Noomz; 2017-09-21 at 03:06 AM.

The issue is that violent anarcho-communists like the pampered grievance-seeking solipsistic crybullies associating with Antifa are dramatically more numerous than any supposed Nazi group, by an order of magnitude.

And therefore more worthy of attention as a potential threat to public safety.

The media should be mocking the alt-left instead of glorifying these pernicious, hate-possessed liars.
    Last edited by Reverb256; 2017-09-21 at 03:11 AM.

Deleted
    What the fuck makes you think I'm a fucking Communist? Those are some crazy fucking assumptions you've made on 2 sentances.
    And yeah, what a terrible thing to want to kill some damned nazis. How horrible and intolerant of me.
    Because only crazy leftists think every Hard-rightist and pretender Facists is a literal Nazi. Killing people for their own stupid words, JUST WORDS, is the mark of a sociopath.

And Sociopaths flock to Antifa.

Because only crazy leftists think every Hard-rightist and pretender Facists is a literal Nazi. Killing people for their own stupid words, JUST WORDS, is the mark of a sociopath.

As opposed as killing them for their genetic make-up or even ''better'', because someone brainwashed you into believing that YOURULTRASPECIFICETHNICGROUP is the apex of evolution and everyone else is vermin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    As opposed as killing them for their genetic make-up or even ''better'', because someone brainwashed you into believing that YOURULTRASPECIFICETHNICGROUP is the apex of evolution and everyone else is vermin.
    Or, How about we kill nobody for stupid reasons? That sounds like the best course of action to me.

What the fuck makes you think I'm a fucking Communist?
    Communist, that's up in the air. Alt-left? You qualify.

Do you have anything against killing nazis who want to redo the fucking Holocaust?
    Short answer? Yes.

You want us to just tolerate those kinds of people until they see the error of their ways? Cus they sure as fuck didn't realize that last time until they were wiped out.
    I don't want people engaging in violence save in actual cases of self-defense, i.e. clear intent to harm a specific target, disparity of force, and immediate and obvious threat. We've made those, as a society, the conditions for legitimate use of force in self-defense so we don't have vigilante justice happening. One of the reasons we don't want vigilante justice happening is that vigilante justice frequently gets it wrong. I've seen so many fucking people mislabeled as Nazis, or fascists, or alt-right (It's happened in this very thread, in fact) or white supremacist that I don't trust that accusation at all anymore. I pretty much have to see someone carrying a Nazi flag at this point. Second, it undermines the individual rights we all have to life. It undermines the monopoly on violence the State is supposed to have, which means people will start killing each other for whatever reason they wish.

Now...given how many deaths Communism has been responsible, how do you feel about Communists? Why no outrage at them?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Oh yes because Facists are so much better...
    Very "hard-rightists"? We're talking about a group of people who say they want to build concentration camps and venerate Hitler for fuck sake. Why the fuck are you defending that?
    When your political opinion is that you want to commit genocide, you've lost all fucking rights to complain about being met with harsh methods. We have a saying here in Sweden that I would roughly translate to: If you're in the game and you've set the rules, you can't complain when they're used against you.
    If your political ideal is violence, then you don't get to cry about how shit gets violent. You wanna commit genocide? You preach the death and oppression of others? Well you've set the stage, you've written your rules, now you get to play on that stage and by those rules. 70 years ago the world rose up and fought scum like these and this is no different. And after that, the free world fought the Stalinist Soviets because they did exactly the same damned thing.
    Are you saying that the people who fought all that did something wrong? Should they according to you just have sat down and tolerated it all because it was just "their own stupid words"?
    An impassive, lazy and complacent attitude like that is a terrible danger to democracy and freedom, because you'd rather just sit and watch it happen than act to stop it. You call people "libtards" yet you sit here talking about how we should just lay back and tolerate the intolerable. Well the world ain't just sunshine and daisies, friend, and some people don't give a fuck how tolerant and understanding you are. But I suppose we could just sit back and be friendly with ISIS while we're at it, they started with "their own stupid words" too and I'm sure sitting on our asses are gonna help there.

Drop this absolutely pathetic emotional please for decency. You're defending people who want to commit genocide. I'm not a damned Communist and I'm not some idiotic ANTIFA anarchist mongrel. I shed no tears for them either when they'll reap what they sow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Right-wing extremism kinda has a running record of being "bad hombres".

Even without that, you're wrong. Charleston alone proves you wrong, let alone the stabbings in Portland, the multitudes of shootings of the years, the bombings whether it'd be abortion clinics or federal buildings, oh can't forget all the African-Americans that were targeted during the civil rights era!

You sure you want to play that card? Nazis have a pretty clear cut record over the past Century.
    What "card" am I playing? Why that language?

If you're going to group all of those events, you should better define your terms. Because right now, you grouped a lot of vaguely non-Muslim, right-wing people. I would say you grouped right wingers, but Muslims are also right-wing.

edit: Or are you somehow calling all of those people Nazis? I mean yeah, they're scumbags. But labeling any vague scumbag a Nazi doesn't really prove any point.

edit 2: Are you also somehow limiting this data to the United States? Because if you think guys who hate black people are even close to the same threat as global Islamic terror, you're simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalidor View Post
    Yeah, it must have been a false-flag by the right.
    First intelligent thing you've said lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you have anything against killing nazis who want to redo the fucking Holocaust? You want us to just tolerate those kinds of people until they see the error of their ways? Cus they sure as fuck didn't realize that last time until they were wiped out.
    Us on the left are supposed to be against the death penalty for actual murderers. So yeah, the fact you're willing to kill people for an ideology is rather disgusting.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalidor View Post
    Communist, that's up in the air. Alt-left? You qualify.

Short answer? Yes.

I don't want people engaging in violence save in actual cases of self-defense, i.e. clear intent to harm a specific target, disparity of force, and immediate and obvious threat. We've made those, as a society, the conditions for legitimate use of force in self-defense so we don't have vigilante justice happening. One of the reasons we don't want vigilante justice happening is that vigilante justice frequently gets it wrong. I've seen so many fucking people mislabeled as Nazis, or fascists, or alt-right (It's happened in this very thread, in fact) or white supremacist that I don't trust that accusation at all anymore. I pretty much have to see someone carrying a Nazi flag at this point. Second, it undermines the individual rights we all have to life. It undermines the monopoly on violence the State is supposed to have, which means people will start killing each other for whatever reason they wish.

Now...given how many deaths Communism has been responsible, how do you feel about Communists? Why no outrage at them?
    I qualify? YOu know absolutely nothing about me yet you want to categorize me already? How can you even begin to try to take the high ground on me without laughing at yourself?

I understand that violence begets violence. I understand that zealotry gets the innocent killed, which is why I hate groups like ANTIFA who on a whim paint anyone that disagrees with them as a target. But the last time Nazis ruled, they weren't stopped by tolerance and pretty words. Nor were the Soviets.
    Why no outrage at the Communists? Because this thread was about Nazis. Do you think I'm a fucking Communist the moment I don't include them whenever I express disgust at peoples behavior? If I'm upset about my favorite sports team not doing well do I also have to be upset about every other sports team too?

But alright, look at places like China, where millions upon millions have died to a Communist regime. Should we just sit here and allow something like that to spread and propagate unchallenged? Do you want to sit down with ISIS and talk to them about how bad they've been or would you prefer killing them?

We have armies because some times, armies are needed when words no longer work. You can shrink that down in scale and realize that some times, a person infront of you will never ever listen to you and they deserve nothing less than a beating.
    That doesn't mean you go beat up every person that doesn't disagree with you. It means you deal with people who WANT TO FUCKING MURDER YOU IN CAMPS!
    Just because some retards are mislabeling people doesn't mean we shouldn't bloody stand up against the actual people who fit that label!

I don't suggest we go out in mobs and lynch people. I suggest we don't sit here tolerating nor allow people to spread the disgusting ideologies of regimes that have lead to the deaths of millions, something they confess to wanting to do again. It's intolerable. It's unacceptable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Us on the left are supposed to be against the death penalty for actual murderers. So yeah, the fact you're willing to kill people for an ideology is rather disgusting.
    "Us on the left", you're assuming I even identify with your own opinions, opinions which I have no damned idea about. Don't bloody couple me together with you on a whim just so you can berate me.
    Do you think that the millions that died fighting the Nazis and Japan in World War 2 were "rather disgusting" as well? Yes, how fucking awful of them all. Man, all those jews that fought back against the Nazis sure were some intolerant assholes, am I right?

Let's just sit here on our asses and allow monsters that preach genocide to spread and gain more power. I mean, last time everyone just sat on their asses and allowed that nothing bad happened, right? Yeah why stand up for what's right and fight people who want to be your tyrants and put people in death camps. Silly me! I mean, we're kissing so much Chinese butt already, so why not kiss some Nazi butt too, seeing as how the CCP to this very day still murders hundreds of thousands for their beliefs about peace and equality.

How I detest such a cowardly, passive attitude like yours.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Us on the left", you're assuming I even identify with your own opinions, opinions which I have no damned idea about. Don't bloody couple me together with you on a whim just so you can berate me.
    Do you think that the millions that died fighting the Nazis and Japan in World War 2 were "rather disgusting" as well? Yes, how fucking awful of them all. Man, all those jews that fought back against the Nazis sure were some intolerant assholes, am I right?

Let's just sit here on our asses and allow monsters that preach genocide to spread and gain more power. I mean, last time everyone just sat on their asses and allowed that nothing bad happened, right? Yeah why stand up for what's right and fight people who want to be your tyrants and put people in death camps. Silly me! I mean, we're kissing so much Chinese butt already, so why not kiss some Nazi butt too, seeing as how the CCP to this very day still murders hundreds of thousands for their beliefs about peace and equality.

How I detest such a cowardly, passive attitude like yours.
    1) Uh, so go ahead and clarify for me. Do you support the death penalty, and if so, in what scenarios?

2) Are you truly so foolish to believe that fighting in World War II is equivalent to murdering someone for having an offensive opinion? Because that would be preeeeeeetty damned foolish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much correct, the term was coined by the /pol/ boards on both 4chan and Krautchan. And /pol/ is far from the most unified political force outside of fucking over whining libtards maybe.
    Huh.

They have their own website which notable white nationalist Richard Spencer freaking founded.
    http://alternativeright.com/

It's not like the "alt left" which the right has totally invented. The Alt Right has a founder. The Alt Right has members. The Alt Right has a website. The Alt Right EXISTS.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    First intelligent thing you've said lol.
    If you've got a beef with anything I've said, actually raise a point and argue it. Otherwise, I'm going to assume you have no argument and no leg to stand on.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    A snippet from one of the articles linked below

Interesting Opinion articles to say the least. While the Raw Story article is questionable...the Times one is very interesting.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/its-...r-their-money/
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/1...ndercover.html
    People who aren't blind and ignorant of reality already knew this a long time ago.

Which is why the alt-righters claiming they are "peacefully"(aka the alt right's alternative label for shooting up and running vehicles into innocent citizens) advocating for Nazism and shouldn't be subject to "violence"(aka the alt-right's alternative label for self-defense) are mocked and then summarily ignored.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2017-09-21 at 04:15 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

... so are these camps the same as the ones being set up 5 years ago under the left leaning groups?