Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Vi veri universum vivus vici?

Quote Originally Posted by SpekkioMoW View Post
    Yep, every one that voted Trump is a treasonous Putin sympathizer.
    Nobody said that but it's interesting that you think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Really? People are still on the Russia Hysteria?

Reallllllyyyyyy? I guess the Nazi hysteria was running dry.
    If you think that Russian troll farms pushing the fringe right wing anti-immigrant agenda is "hysteria" then you're willfully divorcing yourself from reality at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Nobody said that but it's interesting that you think so.
    Not as much interesting as it is classic psychological projection.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, people like Robert Mueller are.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hows the Antifa hysteria going? Are we still worried they're burning down major cities and beating up poor innocent Real Americans"?
    Dunno, but Russia nonsense sure seems to take up news space which could otherwise cover actual important issues like healthcare.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the literal definition of hysteria. It's not even a defense anymore it's just an eyeroll at morons that are still riding the "MUH RUSSIA!!" train.

It's like come on, its getting to a point of nearly a YEAR since Trump won and people still aren't adult enough to just accept it so do these spastic mental gymnastics to try to convince themselves everything around them is burning down. Ironically it's their side doing the burning down.. but you know that goes against the "BIG EBIL TRUMPF" hate.
    Oh for the love of . . .

We endured eight years of complaining about Obama. Eight years of you people bitching because his middle name was Hussain. Eight years because he "ate fancy mustard" and his wife grew "arugula." Eight years of how he's going to "take our guns" and "turn the US into a communist nation." You people bitched and moaned about everything Barack Obama did, nonstop, every day. Every little fucking thing, acting like some goddamn tan suit was an act of high treason. I've even seen people claim "Obama had an unarmed man killed!" in an effort to distance him from any credit for Bin Laden's death. Bin. Fucking. Laden. Some of you conservatives demanded to see his birth certificate, called him "Muslim." Some of you mocked his wife, calling her names like "Moochelle" or claiming she was a tranny, as if her very existence was offensive.

So I don't need to hear from the fucking right wing how we need to "accept" Donald Trump or "give him a chance."
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2017-09-21 at 05:08 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Dunno, but Russia nonsense sure seems to take up news space which could otherwise cover actual important issues like healthcare.
    And when they do talk about healthcare, you'll say it's not the time to talk about it (unless they're saying what you want to hear ofc).

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the “not able to confirm any of the details here” part the most. Reminds me of this
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

Reallllllyyyyyy? I guess the Nazi hysteria was running dry.
    Reminds me of the days of the Cold War and what it was like.. What is interesting is that during the late 1940's to late 1950's it was "Reds under the bed", and "Better dead than Red"..

You had a period known as "The Second Red Scare" and the term McCarthyism was born named after U.S. Senator Joseph McCarthy who had a large involvement during that time..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

Either way seems to be sort of what is happening now just in a different way.. Better not tell everyone that the Chinese not just the Russians are getting involved as well in all this as well..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Reminds me of the days of the Cold War and what it was like.. What is interesting is that during the late 1940's to late 1950's it was "Reds under the bed", and "Better dead than Red"..

You had a period known as "The Second Red Scare" and the term McCarthyism was born named after U.S. Senator Joseph McCarthy who had a large involvement during that time..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

Either way seems to be sort of what is happening now just in a different way.. Better not tell everyone that the Chinese not just the Russians are getting involved as well in all this as well..
    It's not crazy to assume that countries meddle in each other affairs, but this one is just ridiculous, media is pushing so hard this time.
    And you want to know the most fun thing? Literally same shit happens in Russia. I mean, it was happening since 2004, when anyone opposing current government was labeled as "United States Department of State agent"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    And when they do talk about healthcare, you'll say it's not the time to talk about it (unless they're saying what you want to hear ofc).
    Excuse me?

Lets just ignore soros has used all forms of social media to push rally's in probably all 50 states for pro hillary reasons, with a known track record in trying to rig actual elections.
    Why is everything anti-republican anti-trump while ignoring the blatantly visible treason and collusion from democrats? I will never take your russia story seriously until you take soros seriously, not in a million years, even if putin himself declares on national tv he wanted trump as president and helped him, still don't believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Lets just ignore soros has used all forms of social media to push rally's in probably all 50 states for pro hillary reasons, with a known track record in trying to rig actual elections.
    Why is everything anti-republican anti-trump while ignoring the blatantly visible treason and collusion from democrats? I will never take your russia story seriously until you take soros seriously, not in a million years, even if putin himself declares on national tv he wanted trump as president and helped him, still don't believe.
    Last time I checked Soros is a public funder and an American citizen.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    I'm no Trump fan, he's obviously a snake oil salesman. But in all seriousness faced with choosing him or killary again I'd still choose Trump. The Russia story is fake, even cnn admitted as much. All this time and nothing has came out.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's face it America is controlled by a foreign power. Many of its legislators, the people who run its institutions, it's banks, it's media, the fed are dual nationality. That country isn't Russia, it's Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    It's clear that they don't support Trump. They support the downfall of the US via self destruction. They want you to fight against each other, and you play into EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    so we should just ignore the possible money laundering, collusion, bribery and who knows what else of our elected officials after their lies on the subject just cause?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    I'm no Trump fan, he's obviously a snake oil salesman. But in all seriousness faced with choosing him or killary again I'd still choose Trump. The Russia story is fake, even cnn admitted as much. All this time and nothing has came out.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's face it America is controlled by a foreign power. Many of its legislators, the people who run its institutions, it's banks, it's media, the fed are dual nationality. That country isn't Russia, it's Israel.
    It's such a shame that all stories about Hillary were fake too. Who you gonna hate in this day and age amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Trump has some prime property to sell you off the coast of Florida

but sure what legislation has saros pushed that has you so upset? what PACs with questionable activities is he connected to.

And what treason collusion are you speaking of?
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2017-09-21 at 06:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean her selling 20% of Americas uranium to Russia is fake? Her "charity" robbing the people of Haiti? Her gloating about the murder of gaddafi and destruction of Libya, that led to the migrant crisis destroying Europe right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Trump has some prime property to sell you off the coast of Florida
    Lol @ coastal property.
    INC rising seas

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    You mean her selling 20% of Americas uranium to Russia is fake? Her "charity" robbing the people of Haiti? Her gloating about the murder of gaddafi and destruction of Libya, that led to the migrant crisis destroying Europe right now?
    I love how a Russian company bought a Canadian company that owned mines in the US, neither which have the license to transport Uranium (even now), the sale was approved by like 7 different US agencies, but it was Hillary who sold it.

the rest is equally absurd right wing talk radio propaganda

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes because Libya didn't happen? She isn't on film gloating. If you really want to look at a foreign country subverting American interests look to Israel not Russia.