Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Fucking Malurion. STILL won't give Illidan any credit. What a piece of garbage.
    He doesn't deserve it. Regardless if his plan worked, he still took a massive risk and one that seems to have endangered the planet anyways, Regardless is sargearas is locked away. I don't care how much they try to make him seem good, Illidan won't be good. I hated the retcons with his character.

I haven't listened to the audio yet so I don't know if what the Silithid Scar is yet confirmed. But going off the map, it might be taking place is the past after the sundering. The Isle of Dread where you kill Lord Lakmaeran back in Vanilla WoW is risen off the north-west coast. Water is also visible off the south-east section of Silithus, meaning Uldum's cloaking shield is still active lore-wise. It would seem pretty odd that they dig up old vanilla map files and terrain to do something new for a 7.3 micro-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Silithus Wound... Vindicaar crashes there after Argus, similar markings to Krokuun?

Draenai suck at driving...
    I like this, could lead into an expansion, or patch.
    Like we bust into some ruins or something awakes.
    Silithid have been out for awhile, could e cool to see the return of Egyptian bugs

This wound looks like a part of the face of Bolvar

So this means no balance patch for next tier which means 3 tanks remain dominant and 3 on the bench. See you in 8.0.

Can someone explain to me a little abou lore? Titans have created the world and then 1 titan decided he wants to destroy it (sargeras). When did the ild gods appeared? Who created them?

Whats the difference between old gods and void lords? Who is stronger? Pandemonius in mana tombs was supposed to be a void lord but was just a dungeon boss yet i read people say void lords are very powerful like old gods etc.. i am confused..

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    So this means no balance patch for next tier which means 3 tanks remain dominant and 3 on the bench. See you in 8.0.
    Yep, wondering if vengeance demon hunter is gonna follow the fate of windwalker monk, 3 expansions since they were implemented and Blizzard still fails to invent what are they supposed to be good at and where to shine, so they end up being a discarded spec with some 5 mins of glory somewhere (like ww on twin ogron and veng dh when spirit bomb was broken op before 3 nerfs).

I have some fun playing my DH alt but it feels like the spec suffers from lack of vision. Also being pigeon holed into fracture + spirit bomb means you're never using soul cleave making my legendary bracers and tos 4set completely useless. I really hope for some rework if not for Antorus, then at least for the next expansion. I expected more from the flagship class of Legion. I guess most dev's focus went into Havoc but still, the class has only 2 specs, you'd expect some effort...

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Can someone explain to me a little abou lore? Titans have created the world and then 1 titan decided he wants to destroy it (sargeras). When did the ild gods appeared? Who created them?

Whats the difference between old gods and void lords? Who is stronger? Pandemonius in mana tombs was supposed to be a void lord but was just a dungeon boss yet i read people say void lords are very powerful like old gods etc.. i am confused..
    TLDR version -
    Old golds "work" with the void lords.
    Old gods have been around for as long as the titans.
    Titans try to order the universe away from chaos.
    Sargeras wants to destroy the universe to save it from the darkness of the void lords.
    Void lords are like gods, the dungeon versions aren't "void lord" in the way the godlike void lords are.
    Void lords are way stronger than old gods.

I'd recommend reading the Warcraft Chronicle archives if you want a deep sense.

http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    TLDR version -
    Old golds "work" with the void lords.
    Old gods have been around for as long as the titans.
    Titans try to order the universe away from chaos.
    Sargeras wants to destroy the universe to save it from the darkness of the void lords.
    Void lords are like gods, the dungeon versions aren't "void lord" in the way the godlike void lords are.
    Void lords are way stronger than old gods.

I'd recommend reading the Warcraft Chronicle archives if you want a deep sense.

Thanks a lot! Will read it for sure
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Sands... soaked in pain. Rivers... rivers of blood.
    Skies aflame. A sword... in the darkness... the wound... burning...

Please *end* this expansion. More per-character quest chains, no flying, more world quests, more rng... make it end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    Sands... soaked in pain. Rivers... rivers of blood.
    Skies aflame. A sword... in the darkness... the wound... burning...
    My god it's so exciting.
    I'm looking forward the cutscenes of this !

7+ Year Old Account
    I really am gonna miss having a bodyguard to tank or heal for me going in next expansion
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

What is "a new VO"?

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    What is "a new VO"?
    VO stands for Voice Over, so new voice acted sound files.

The whole continent of Kalimdor is unreachable after this build.

Deleted

The potentially-confusing thing is that there are actually two separate entities in WoW: Voidlords and Void Lords, and one is significantly more powerful than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgallad View Post
    The whole continent of Kalimdor is unreachable after this build.
    Yeah, I found that out when I had two toons on that side of the continent. The wound caused so much damage it killed the entire realm on that side.

So based on the VO's , we lose the battle in Silithus against the wound Sargeras himself created no matter what we do, even when aided by the titans themselves, we still lose, with this information we can assume Azeroth (or, at least southern Kalimdor) is lost, or that the entirety of the next expansion will be on Azeroth allied with the titans fighting against this wound.

And the next patches will likely be using the titans help to find and destroy Sargeras.

Also likely we'll be fighting with the elemental lords, and others like Bolvar, combined Horde/alliance.

based on actual posts, Kalimdor is fucking destroyed, so for the first time ever, Undercity might get a few refugees (or even stormwind)

So this is the "beginning of the end" expansion pack.

Old gods were in the void, Titans created planets like azeroth as prisons to contain old gods, the old gods like Yogg'saron eventually broke free from their titan-created prisons. They predate Azeroth by a matter of eons.

Void Lords have control of the void and the twisting nether, which is a plain full of infinite dead things, the void contains every single dead demon in existence, it's where dreadlords go when they "die".
    Last edited by JohnnyMccrum; 2017-09-21 at 09:01 AM.

Wow, so I was right all along that Illidan wanted to save Azeroth for Tyrande? I'm kinda touched that he wanted to make peace with Malfurion.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-09-21 at 09:31 AM.