Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I know you don't because its right and that's not what your here for

That's the issue about being on a PVP realm, you sumbit yourself to everyone that spawn camps. Blizzard has repeatedly stated that it is entirely your choice to submit yourself to average player of the PvP crowd, that is why they choose not to tailor anything for the PvP crowd. The best thing you can do is not support PvP realms by moving to PvE realm. Complaining is counter productive since it was your choice to join a PvP realm in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    This basically confirms that people that enjoy this are mouthbreathers.

Idc about this ignorant response.
    Nope, mouth breathers are those who get insulted by In-Game actions. Play on a pve server or get lost. You're probably the kind of player who reports people when they /spit on you rofl

This basically confirms that people that enjoy this are mouthbreathers.

Idc about this ignorant response.
    So it IS because you dont want to admit fault for playing on a PvP server and expecting to not get ganked. Have you considered one of the many hugbox servers? or simply getting gud?

Tbh, anyone who chooses to play on a pvp server, knowing the kind of players those servers attract, and then complains in the forums about those players being braindead... needs to look in the mirror. Jus' sayin'.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Typically people who grew up in an abusive family that get their jollies off on picking on people. Probably 20+ and still living with their parents. Can't hold a job because they're assholes to everyone. They feel that since their parents abused them, that abuse is ok, and they do it to everyone they can. WoW provides an outlet when a higher level character can pointlessly kill lower level characters. Blizzard enables this and contributes to their delinquency. Should probably be on some sort of psychoactive drug and seek psychiatric help. Usually ends up in a relationship where they dominate their partners, and have kids so they have someone they can abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Typically people who grew up in an abusive family that get their jollies off on picking on people. Probably 20+ and still living with their parents. Can't hold a job because they're assholes to everyone. They feel that since their parents abused them, that abuse is ok, and they do it to everyone they can. WoW provides an outlet when a higher level character can pointlessly kill lower level characters. Blizzard enables this and contributes to their delinquency. Should probably be on some sort of psychoactive drug and seek psychiatric help. Usually ends up in a relationship where they dominate their partners, and have kids so they have someone they can abuse.
    This is why armchair psychology isn't a real practice. Don't quit your day job, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    This is why armchair psychology isn't a real practice. Don't quit your day job, man.
    I just call it like I see it. Did I maybe strike a nerve? Hit a little too close to home for you?
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I mean, the people that sit by portals or flight paths in groups of 3-5...wtf are you doing? I literally can't imagine being dumb enough to find that fun. Not only would that be boring, I'd be embarrassed to be seen doing it.
    Dang, you must be pretty upset if you gotta come to the forums to complain about it. Question, why are you flagged/why are you on a pvp server?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    I just call it like I see it. Did I maybe strike a nerve? Hit a little too close to home for you?
    Not at all. I've expressed multiple times that I don't camp on PvP servers.

Further proof that you should give up on trying to read anyone.

Deleted
    Complaining about PvP on a PvP server is like complaining about RP on a RP server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    Complaining about PvP on a PvP server is like complaining about RP on a RP server.
    Hey now, I think everyone has the right to complain about what goes on in Goldshire on Moonguard.

Bullies can't be intelligent? What?
    I suppose theoretically it's possible, I've never seen any actual examples though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

You should stop projecting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    You should stop projecting.
    I wasn't raised in an abusive family, I have no kids, and I don't PvP (Or even play WoW anymore, for that matter). Come again? I think you should stop trying to sound intelligent with your responses, because it isn't working in your favor :-)

I wasn't raised in an abusive family, I have no kids, and I don't PvP (Or even play WoW anymore, for that matter). Come again? I think you should stop trying to sound intelligent with your responses, because it isn't working in your favor :-)
    I just call it like I see it. Did I maybe strike a nerve?

There isn't really any other way to explain their behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Dang, you must be pretty upset if you gotta come to the forums to complain about it. Question, why are you flagged/why are you on a pvp server?
    Because I thought it would be a PvP server not a group gank with no way to fight back server.

Because I thought it would be a PvP server not a group gank with no way to fight back server.
    What exactly DID you think a PvP server was? people out in the world /dueling each other?
    Dude if you dont have a way to fight back then make a way to fight back. Gather up about 10 of your buddies and hunt gankers. It helps keep the server healthy.

Example:

>Horde low level char kills alliance low level char
    >alliance low level char relogs on alliance max level char and kills horde low level char and some others who are nearby
    >horde low level chars relog to max level horde chars and start killing everything that's red
    >random low level alliance char gets caught up in it and runs to a random forum to cry

There you go, another more plausible and more common possibility. You need to be able to breath through your nose to come up with a scenario like that tho.

But you arent low lvl, as his perfectly convenient theory says.