Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Fuck it. Let em keep talking about Russia. The longer it goes on, the sadder it becomes. At least they're not talking about Hillary, Obama or the Kardashians.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Lets just ignore soros has used all forms of social media to push rally's in probably all 50 states for pro hillary reasons, with a known track record in trying to rig actual elections.
    Why is everything anti-republican anti-trump while ignoring the blatantly visible treason and collusion from democrats? I will never take your russia story seriously until you take soros seriously, not in a million years, even if putin himself declares on national tv he wanted trump as president and helped him, still don't believe.
    Last I knew, Soros didn't go around killing people like Putin does. Never mind the fact that Soros is a US citizen that funds education and democracy, not straight up lies like Pro-Putin Russian Trolls. It isn't our fault that you are gullible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    Fuck it. Let em keep talking about Russia. The longer it goes on, the sadder it becomes. At least they're not talking about Hillary, Obama or the Kardashians.
    No, the longer it goes on, the closer it gets to Trump. It isn't our fault that you don't understand the evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Yes because Libya didn't happen? She isn't on film gloating.
    Cut her some slack, it was probably the wrong meds she took before that interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Last I knew, Soros didn't go around killing people like Putin does. Never mind the fact that Soros is a US citizen that funds education and democracy, not straight up lies like Pro-Putin Russian Trolls. It isn't our fault that you are gullible.

- - - Updated - - -

No, the longer it goes on, the closer it gets to Trump. It isn't our fault that you don't understand the evidence.
    They're chasing boogeymen. Everyone who isn't kissing Hillary and Obama's ass can see it. Every other day there's a new Russian conspiracy that turns out to be nothing. By all means feel free to keep throwing shit against the wall to see if something sticks but don't get your hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    They're chasing boogeymen. Everyone who isn't kissing Hillary and Obama's ass can see it. Every other day there's a new Russian conspiracy that turns out to be nothing. By all means feel free to keep throwing shit against the wall to see if something sticks but don't get your hopes up.
    Really? They are chasing boogeymen? You do know that if there was nothing, Mueller wouldn't be going this hard and adding more people right? And you do know that Mueller isn't a Democrat right? It isn't a fucking conspiracy, we have the Trump Jr. emails, we have Manafort's stuff from the no knock raid, and then we have the 2 years of wiretaps on Manafort showing there is a LOT more than meets the eye.

You literally have to be living on right wing blogospheres to not understand that there is something there, and it continues to grow. EVERY FUCKING DAY.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    All this time and all this effort and they've found literally nothing.

CNN even admitted making it up for ratings.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/blo...38c9808e85dcae

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    All this time and all this effort and they've found literally nothing.

CNN even admitted making it up for ratings.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/blo...38c9808e85dcae
    You think that there is nothing? Are you part of the investigation? Do you not read anything but right wing blogospheres like Breitbart?

You think John Sununu is any bastion of truth? Especially on a website that isn't known for factual reporting? There is a reason that website is known as the least trusted newspaper in Australia. https://www.crikey.com.au/2015/06/30...-australia-is/ It is nothing but a fucking tabloid on the level of the National Enquirer.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Not as much interesting as it is classic psychological projection.
    I hate to be a buzzkill but it was plain old sarcasm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Dunno, but Russia nonsense sure seems to take up news space which could otherwise cover actual important issues like healthcare.
    Plenty of places cover healthcare.
    I've seen multiple interviews with multiple Senators and health experts.

Maybe you should look for better sources to get your news from hm? Clearly, what you watch are extremely busy frantically deflecting from the investigations, and being pretty little cockholsters.

Might I suggest the NYT, NPR or CNN? All have covered heathcare.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Meanwhile the rest of the world laughs at Americans complaining about outside interference in their democratic process. #youplayedyourself

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Really? People are still on the Russia Hysteria?

Reallllllyyyyyy? I guess the Nazi hysteria was running dry.
    Plugging your ears and going lalalala, doesn't make evidence go away. The fact that any American would let a foreign entity meddle with their election and even be defended by people of America is extremely sad.

People still frothing at the mouth over Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by SpekkioMoW View Post
    Yep, every one that voted Trump is a treasonous Putin sympathizer. Use a VPN to appear Russian with this one weird trick.
    Well, that made no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    so we should just ignore the possible money laundering, collusion, bribery and who knows what else of our elected officials after their lies on the subject just cause?
    WE?

Yes, we should just ignore and stop fighting amongst ourselves. You can't do anything about it but be outraged. Your outrage outrages people around you. Do you not understand the concept?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I like the “not able to confirm any of the details here” part the most. Reminds me of this
    Also reminds me of "anonymous sources" reporting every "scandal" of the Trump team.

All bull.

Yes, it was Putin who forced me to vote for Trump as opposed to that cnt Clinton.
    Last edited by BuckSparkles; 2017-09-21 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man in Room V View Post
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point. Putin's puppet strings have been firmly implanted into more than just 45—but apparently into many treasonous "Americans" as well. And now, fully programmed, they are acting out the will of this KGB assassin turned mob-boss dictator. Soon we will all be speaking Russian and the Grand Old [nazi] Party will be laughing it up at the oligarchs' table with Putin.
    So to paraphrase, "Waaaaa Hillary LOST fair and square and I'm still bitter over it!"

God, just let it go. Russia did not hack 62 million people. If they did THAT, they could easily have stopped the hundreds of thousands of falsified votes that mysteriously all voted Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man in Room V View Post
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point. Putin's puppet strings have been firmly implanted into more than just 45—but apparently into many treasonous "Americans" as well. And now, fully programmed, they are acting out the will of this KGB assassin turned mob-boss dictator. Soon we will all be speaking Russian and the Grand Old [nazi] Party will be laughing it up at the oligarchs' table with Putin.
    Hillary gives Russia uranium and this is how they thank her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Also reminds me of "anonymous sources" reporting every "scandal" of the Trump team.

All bull.

Yes, it was Putin who forced me to vote for Trump as opposed to that cnt Clinton.
    It's terrible, America would never ever influence an election in other countries!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the American media will be crying about Trump winning for decades to come, so shit like this will never really die.

Oh god, not the Russian boogeyman again!

What are we going to do?!

Deleted
    You never really picture the russians as having a keen political sense for democratic processes.

Boy was I wrong.