Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I don't think Illidan has a problem with faith in general. I just think he distrusts the Light and doesn't see it as some ultimate good that can do no wrong
    I thought Illidan came across as fairly respectful in the beginning of his meeting with Xe'ra, and only became otherwise when extremely provoked.

- - - Updated - - -

I do think he was urging Velen to put more faith in his own efforts, and less in otherworldly powers.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Aha...HAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh boy, are Malfurion and Tyrande hypocritical bitches. Fuck me. Jesus, Illidan saved you from certain death of the Dark Titan. A thank you should at least be nice. Hell, say "thank you" to the player. He/She's done more shit in a week than you 2 have in your ENTIRE LIVES! And that says something.

I hate Night Elves sometimes, I swear.
    Malfurion did save the world more time than Illidan did. In fact, Illidan would be dead without him.

Is it just me, or does Tyrande's outfit these days look more like a prom dress than something you would fight in? Back at the Well of Souls, she looked like an adventurer, like she knew how to use a bow. I understand she is also a priestess, but she looks more likely to go clubbing than to war.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Malfurion did save the world more time than Illidan did. In fact, Illidan would be dead without him.
    Kind of like how Malfurion helped Illidan down at the Broken sh---

Kind of like how Malfurion went to Argus with u----

Kind of like how he took the fight to Antorus, and helped us slay Argus the Un---

Oh wait...

Kind of like how he took the fight to Antorus, and helped us slay Argus the Un---

Oh wait...
    The entire history of WarCraft is Legion.

Oh wait...

Oh wait...
    Defeat the Legion in War of Ancient, Defeat Legion again and blow up Archimonde with Wisps in WCIII, beat the Nightmare lord before Cataclysm, aid us against Ragnaros...

The entire history of WarCraft is Legion.

Oh wait...
    Okay, name 1 time Malfurion helped with the WoTA, other than entangling Archimonde, and looking cool as if he was a free help me sign.

Name 1 time Malfurion even SAW his brother in TBC.

Name 1 time Malfurion helped in the war against the Lich King.

Name 1 time (Other than the Rangaros fight) Malfurion helped us against Deathwing and the Cataclysm. Seems like he was only handing out free kill and collect quests to me, and that's WITHOUT much Dialogue.

Name 1 time Malfurion helped us in Pandaria.

Name 1 time Malfurion said hi to us on Draenor.

And, well, name 1 time Malfurion did shit in Legion, other than whine and complain about Xavius, while getting captured by an Echo of his power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Defeat the Legion in War of Ancient, Defeat Legion again and blow up Archimonde with Wisps in WCIII, beat the Nightmare lord before Cataclysm, aid us against Ragnaros...
    "Defeat the Legion in the War of the Ancients"

Except that was not him who did most of the shit. Sure, he "helped", but it was namely the Dragon Aspects, Broxigar, and others that did the work. Hell, even in WC3, the work against Archimonde was namely on the Whisps, and the help he got (AKA, Thrall, and Jaina). Without them, the Forests would be gone.

Okay, name 1 time Malfurion helped with the WoTA, other than entangling Archimonde, and looking cool as if he was a free help me sign.

Name 1 time Malfurion even SAW his brother in TBC.

Name 1 time Malfurion helped in the war against the Lich King.

Name 1 time (Other than the Rangaros fight) Malfurion helped us against Deathwing and the Cataclysm. Seems like he was only handing out free kill and collect quests to me, and that's WITHOUT much Dialogue.

Name 1 time Malfurion helped us in Pandaria.

Name 1 time Malfurion said hi to us on Draenor.

And, well, name 1 time Malfurion did shit in Legion, other than whine and complain about Xavius, while getting captured by an Echo of his power.

- - - Updated - - -

Except that was not him who did most of the shit. Sure, he "helped", but it was namely the Dragon Aspects, Broxigar, and others that did the work. Hell, even in WC3, the work against Archimonde was namely on the Whisps, and the help he got (AKA, Thrall, and Jaina). Without them, the Forests would be gone.
    Do I even have to explain all this to you? It's on wowpedia and various novels. His achievements are straight up ridiculous.

And, Malfurion did "Defeat" the Nightmare lord, but he never died.

Even in Legion, an echo of Xavius' true power was capable of over-whelming him.

Which is why we fought Xavius ALONE, well...that is...if you disregard Ysera.

- - - Updated - - -

Do I even have to explain all this to you? It's on wowpedia and various novels. His achievements are straight up ridiculous.
    Yeah, cause getting carried through half of the shit in your life is an "Achievement".

-_-

Go read WotA trilogy. Malfurion was like the most instrumental part of achieving victory from the start to finish. The first one to spot wha'ts going on. The one to give the resistance armies the fighting chance. The one who actually banished the demons and destabalized the portal.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, cause getting carried through half of the shit in your life is an "Achievement".

-_-
    Not sure if trolling.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2017-09-21 at 11:09 AM.

By that logic, Illidan did jack shit either. It's the collaboration of Class Halls ala Legionfall that did most of the work. Without the Legionfall, Illidan wouldn't succeed either. In Rejection of Gift cinematic, he actually acknowledges that it's foolish to rely on a single chosen one to defeat the Legion, where as in the past. He believes he himself alone can save the world.

WotA Illidan:
    "Alas, what choice exists? If I fall, Suramar falls tomorrow, and with it my beloved Tyrande. I must act now!"
    "Well? Come with me... if you'd like to live long enough to see me save this world!"
    I will be the savior of our people! I WILL FULFILL MY DESTINY!

7.3 Illidan:
    "Your faith has blinded you. There can be no chosen one. Only we... can save ourselves."

Now, back to Malfurion

in WotA, he is the one who cast the Gale Spell that sucked the Demons through the Well of Eternity back to the Twisting Nether. Yes, the unstable Well of Eternity magnified his power a lot, but it's still his spell. You can see the whole thing in Well of Eternity Instance when you beat Mannoroth and Varo'then, the game flat out tells you it's Malfurion who did it.

Tyrande Whisperwind says: Malfurion, he has done it! The portal is collapsing!

WCIII

See above for Illidan. If we only count "He defeated X single handedly" as a person's achievement, then the only achievement Illidan had would be killing Tichondrius, and even then that was with information from Arthas.

Responses are as good as they can be.

It's stupid to expect they're gonna burst in tiers or that they're gonna confide all their feelings to player who is practically nothing to them on personal level.
    It would be stupid they started to praise him.

But I admit that Malfurion and Tyrande remain as unlikable as ever imo.
    Illidan should just stop caring about them at all and let them live in their self-absorbed self-righteous bubble.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-09-21 at 12:58 PM.

By that logic, Illidan did jack shit either. It's the collaboration of Class Halls ala Legionfall that did most of the work. Without the Legionfall, Illidan wouldn't succeed either. In Rejection of Gift cinematic, he actually acknowledges that it's foolish to rely on a single chosen one to defeat the Legion, where as in the past. He believes he himself alone can save the world.

WotA Illidan:
    "Alas, what choice exists? If I fall, Suramar falls tomorrow, and with it my beloved Tyrande. I must act now!"
    "Well? Come with me... if you'd like to live long enough to see me save this world!"

7.3 Illidan:
    "Your faith has blinded you. There can be no chosen one. Only we... can save ourselves."

Now, back to Malfurion

in WotA, he is the one who cast the Gale Spell that sucked the Demons through the Well of Eternity back to the Twisting Nether. Yes, the unstable Well of Eternity magnified his power a lot, but it's still his spell. You can see the whole thing in Well of Eternity Instance when you beat Mannoroth and Varo'then, the game flat out tells you it's Malfurion who did it.

Tyrande Whisperwind says: Malfurion, he has done it! The portal is collapsing!

WCIII

See above for Illidan. If we only count "He defeated X single handedly" as a person's achievement, then the only achievement Illidan had would be killing Tichondrius, and even then that was with information from Arthas.
    You're right. None of them did jack-shit.

But, Illidan is Sargeras' Jailer, and Malfurion is still banging his wife.

What do I get? A pat on the back, A Free Legendary, a new Title, and the Pantheon's HIGH honor.

FeelsGoodMan. So glad I carried Illidan this Expac. Can't wait to carry Malfurion also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion has done a lot more for Azeroth than Illidan has.Also i'm happy they didnt just start kissing Illidans ass like everyone else.The wounds of the past dont heal easy,and it would have been very unrealistic if they just decided to praise Illidan for being the hero this time.But apparently people like their story and characters shallow these days.........

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    How quick People forgot Illidan's crimes. He may have surely done great things but don't forget he did also a lot of crimes as well. Besides he is not going to die. Why some people respond like he is going to?

How Malfurion and Tyrande responded makes sense and also they are not cold at all. You can't really expect them to cry and mourn over someone who used to sacrifice his comrades. And I'm saying this again, he is not going to die. He is just going to be a Jailor.
    Their waifu and bae is getting fucked, they feel insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    Malfurion has done a lot more for Azeroth than Illidan has.Also i'm happy they didnt just start kissing Illidans ass like everyone else.The wounds of the past dont heal easy,and it would have been very unrealistic if they just decided to praise Illidan for being the hero this time.But apparently people like their story and characters shallow these days.........
    Because you cant show some respect at all.
    It's either kiss someones ass or be a complete dick about someone you'll never see again.

They did not make peace in the sense that they are now happy family again. They made peace in the sense that they will stop bothering each other if no one crosses the line.
    lol man everyone expected them to have an interaction at least not some letter or whatever.

not only them, the Windrunner reunion isn't better.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-09-21 at 09:43 PM.

Deleted
    ...He believes he himself alone can save the world.

WotA Illidan:

7.3 Illidan:
    my babe has grow up *snif snif* t^t

- - - Updated - - -

guys... i dont think illidan is ever coming back after this :c

this letters to mal and tyr sound pretty final and unless they both die it ll be pretty lame for him to come back

i am so sad man, bliz basically killed my favourite character twice wtf were they thinking, i am telling u it will go badly for them in next exp

Gotta say I don't really much like any of these 3 characters. Illidan a little more Tyrande a little less just overall during World of Warcraft over time. She did better when Malfurion wasn't around. I just want more Shandris right now as far as night elves go.

From the PTR,
    They actually never meet in Legion, Illidan gives you a crystal to take to Tyrande and Malfurion and they both under-react to it. It's kind of a piss off.