10+ Year Old Account
    That's an awesome tribute. Well deserved. The man was truly a legend in gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    does this mean kh3 for switch is more likely? it would certainly sell better on switch than xbox one in pretty much every region
    That's quite the stretch for FFXV but I could definitely see a KH3 port.

Not sure why it isn't in that order but FFXV is like the proverbial cow of ceaseless milking so, why the fuck not?
    German science is the greatest in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    That's quite the stretch for FFXV but I could definitely see a KH3 port.

Not sure why it isn't in that order but FFXV is like the proverbial cow of ceaseless milking so, why the fuck not?
    Well if they ported kh3 now it would delay it as they have to divert resources to it so unless they get a different team to do it that would take up too much time, ff15 is done
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Last edited by johnhoftb; 2017-09-20 at 10:44 PM.

That is a buttload of videos.
    I pity the person who has slower internet or tries to load this on their phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That is a buttload of videos.
    I pity the person who has slower internet or tries to load this on their phone.
    Hell anyone with a potato CPU running chrome about to get bodied when clicking on this page lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Wow ya that's a amazing Tribute...

RIP Iwata...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Fricking psyched for Mario Odyssey. Looks nothing short of fun which is really what matters in game. >:
    German science is the greatest in the world!

10+ Year Old Account
    If square is even trying to seriously get 15 on Switch, they must have a lot of faith in the system.

Off topic, anyone wanna guess the Q3 numbers for switch? Think we are still 1.5-2 months away right? Guessing 7m sold. Q4 being at 10.5m Q1 next year being 12.7m. I think they will come just shy of passing WiiU in first 12 months. Because of lack of product on shelves. I do hope they pass 14m by March 31 2018 though. Would be awesome to say Switch is selling more than 4 times faster than WiiU.

One thing I'm piecing together about SMO from these previews on top of what we already knew from e3/gamescom is that it's not JUST a 64 style Mario game. It's that and it also has the small objective based missions of galaxy/3D series Mario littered around the world as well.

Now you factor in it also has 2D platforming sections, which I thought may have been a 1 off at e3 but we now have seen multiple instances of.

It's literally going to be the definite Mario game, with everything people love about all of different types of Marios. It's easily going to stomp Zelda IMO which was just the Nintendo take on ubisoft tower world formula.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    If square is even trying to seriously get 15 on Switch, they must have a lot of faith in the system.

Off topic, anyone wanna guess the Q3 numbers for switch? Think we are still 1.5-2 months away right? Guessing 7m sold. Q4 being at 10.5m Q1 next year being 12.7m. I think they will come just shy of passing WiiU in first 12 months. Because of lack of product on shelves. I do hope they pass 14m by March 31 2018 though. Would be awesome to say Switch is selling more than 4 times faster than WiiU.
    "lack of product on shelves" isn't really a thing anymore outside of Japan.

Stock already wasn't bad in EU/Australia, and now it's not really in US either.

Gamestop has them in stock online in non bundles right now ffs as well as most stores having stock. Target always has ass loads and there isn't a walmart around that didn't get ass loads of Splatoon 2 bundles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    One thing I'm piecing together about SMO from these previews on top of what we already knew from e3/gamescom is that it's not JUST a 64 style Mario game. It's that and it also has the small objective based missions of galaxy/3D series Mario littered around the world as well.

Now you factor in it also has 2D platforming sections, which I thought may have been a 1 off at e3 but we now have seen multiple instances of.

It's literally going to be the definite Mario game, with everything people love about all of different types of Marios. It's easily going to stomp Zelda IMO which was just the Nintendo take on ubisoft tower world formula.

- - - Updated - - -

"lack of product on shelves" isn't really a thing anymore outside of Japan.

Stock already wasn't bad in EU/Australia, and now it's not really in US either.

Gamestop has them in stock online in non bundles right now ffs as well as most stores having stock. Target always has ass loads and there isn't a walmart around that didn't get ass loads of Splatoon 2 bundles.
    Idk. I still cant find one anywhere near me, but I live in a rural area so maybe not the best place. They are surely easier to find, but they are far from being as available as ps4 and Xbox one. They will probably become scarce again around October or November until early next year.

its selling like crazy in japan and square is a Japanese company. the only reason square supports the xbox one at all is because of america, if they can get their games running on it then of course they'll do so. Theres also the fact that final fantasy 15 had been in development hell for years and likely lost square a shit ton of money (versus 13, later ff15 taking so long is also the main reason kh3 has taken so long) the more platforms they can put the game on to make money off of and the more dlc they can pump out for it the better for the company

if it does well i can see them trying to port kingdom hearts 3 and final fantasy 7 as well, especially kh as nintendo handhelds already have a large install base of kingdom hearts fans since half the kingdom hearts games are on nintendo systems

it be really cool if they ported 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 to switch. kingdom hearts is my favorite series of all time i dont care how many times they rerelease them ill probably buy them every time.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its selling like crazy in japan and square is a Japanese company. the only reason square supports the xbox one at all is because of america, if they can get their games running on it then of course they'll do so. Theres also the fact that final fantasy 15 had been in development hell for years and likely lost square a shit ton of money (versus 13, later ff15 taking so long is also the main reason kh3 has taken so long) the more platforms they can put the game on to make money off of and the more dlc they can pump out for it the better for the company

if it does well i can see them trying to port kingdom hearts 3 and final fantasy 7 as well, especially kh as nintendo handhelds already have a large install base of kingdom hearts fans since half the kingdom hearts games are on nintendo systems

it be really cool if they ported 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 to switch. kingdom hearts is my favorite series of all time i dont care how many times they rerelease them ill probably buy them every time.
    I just want FF9 on Switch. Please Square please.

Idk. I still cant find one anywhere near me, but I live in a rural area so maybe not the best place. They are surely easier to find, but they are far from being as available as ps4 and Xbox one. They will probably become scarce again around October or November until early next year.
    Sure you can't, just like every one else can't but when people ask for their zip code they find them in in 5 seconds.

Hell even online it's in stock on gamestop right now, has been in stock on best buy online for 4 days last week, g2kgaming ALWAYS has them online. Walmart has never sold out of the splatoon bundle. Mario bundle still in stock for preorder all over the place.

But yea bruh, totally hard to find a switch these days

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Sure you can't, just like every one else can't but when people ask for their zip code they find them in in 5 seconds.

Hell even online it's in stock on gamestop right now, has been in stock on best buy online for 4 days last week, g2kgaming ALWAYS has them online. Walmart has never sold out of the splatoon bundle. Mario bundle still in stock for preorder all over the place.

But yea bruh, totally hard to find a switch these days
    I cant find one in any store near me. I haven't looked online because I have one. Every time I go into a store with a game/electronics section i check for Switches and have not seen a single one since launch. Not one. I probably only go to the store once a week though. I'm not saying that they aren't significantly easier to get, but they are still not on the level of availability that ps4 and xbox one are.

I cant find one in any store near me. I haven't looked online because I have one. Every time I go into a store with a game/electronics section i check for Switches and have not seen a single one since launch. Not one. I probably only go to the store once a week though. I'm not saying that they aren't significantly easier to get, but they are still not on the level of availability that ps4 and xbox one are.
    You do realize not seeing something on display does not mean out of stock right? By your comments you're checking a department store which you're lucky if they put the new CoD on display for launch day let alone Switch consoles when in stock.

They are easier to find then a fucking PS4 Pro is that's for sure(and no PS4 pro isn't that hard to find, just harder then a Switch in department stores who don't carry them because they dont sell to casuals)
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-09-21 at 07:21 AM.

http://multiplayer.it/articoli/18880...di-demone.html

https://youtu.be/cXxDKgqBWXA

DOOM (2016) Switch: Multiplayer.it is calling 60 fps, while Digital Foundry is calling it 30 fps. Both are calling it an incredible port.

- - - Updated - - -

There are some major spoilers concerning Super Mario Odyssey out and about, but one thing I can say is it does have a portal system which looks like 64's portraits, but is more like Sunshine's portal system, but more like quick travel between kingdoms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://multiplayer.it/articoli/18880...di-demone.html

https://youtu.be/cXxDKgqBWXA

DOOM (2016) Switch: Multiplayer.it is calling 60 fps, while Digital Foundry is calling it 30 fps. Both are calling it an incredible port.

- - - Updated - - -

There are some major spoilers concerning Super Mario Odyssey out and about, but one thing I can say is it does have a portal system which looks like 64's portraits, but is more like Sunshine's portal system, but more like quick travel between kingdoms.
    None of those links are available. Or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    None of those links are available. Or is it just me?
    Yep links are dead for me.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yep links are dead for me.
    because the embargo isn't lifted yet I believe
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.