Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Also, I'll be around for 2-3 more hours for what that's worth. In between raiding, anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I don't know who is who or what the alignment of each role is
    I can't quote everything word for word, though I do have the full role cards. So I know the role names, the flavour text and explanation of abilities.
    So do you have a full role card or not? Because the full card would have the alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So do you have a full role card or not? Because the full card would have the alignment.
    I do have the full role card, there's just an 'X' where alignment is indicated.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham Based on your reads of people who have given roles, how do you think/feel they are aligned?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Graeham Based on your reads of people who have given roles, how do you think/feel they are aligned?
    Val is currently highest on my list in terms of trust. Using his ability like that fits what I envision of him as a town aligned player.

I also believe that Listo is telling the truth and can be trusted. He's been pretty open and honest about his role.

I'm more 'neutral' in regards to Crissi and yourself, but I don't necessarily distrust you both just yet.

unvote
    @Anakso @PistolPink @Crackleslap @Blood Fox
    You guys have yet to weigh in with your claims.

The sooner we get claims out of everybody, the sooner we can figure who's lying and push for the right lynch.

Vote: Anakso

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like Graeham's role, can we kill it?

Jokes aside (not really to be honest, Graeham you lil bish), do we just lynch Dupti for the sake of his role not being there? Just to test, it is day one? You decide if it's super dumb or not.

My role is in Graehams list.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea where to go from here. Time for me to get some sleep. Ill check back in 8 hours or so, should the day not be over.

I'm going to go to sleep as well.

Not really a fan of the idea of lynching Dupti - or Listo - just because their roles aren't present in my list. I don't think it's necessarily damning.

I'm going to keep my vote where it is since Blood Fox still only has two posts and numerous players have claimed in full. Since he's been a person of interest as well, at least for a time, I'm a little unsettled.

3 hours 15 minutes before deadline vote count

Graeham(3): Crissi(#33), Crackleslap(#62), Dupti(#75)
    Blood Fox(2): Graeham(#58), Pistolpink(#64)
    Listo(1): Blood Fox(#17)
    Crackleslap(1): Anakso(#60)
    Anakso(1): Valyrian(#126)

(And time is frozen, so that deadline isn't really doing much. Expect the next vote count to be called the same.)
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    This is so confusing. But yeah, my role is on the list.
    I could also see some of the names being for scummy roles, mostly because they don't sound very nice. Like, The Eliminator. Or The Volatile.

One thing that confuses is me is why Graeham doesn't have Dupti's and Listo's roles. And it kinda makes me wary about the two of them. Like they aren't supposed to be here, or don't belong here.

I've kinda gone from fully trusting Listo's claim to not trusting him at all.

We really need Anakso to speak up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    In short I'm The Doctor... a doctor. I can heal anyone on any night and can go back in time or the future to heal, I can not heal someone destroyed by a paradox. I had to choose a companion on D1 and chose Ana as my Rory. Fezs are cool. Not as cool as bow ties though.
    I can confirm I'm his companion, well I'm in a thread with him. Can't confirm his actual role, all he did was roleplay giving me a hat, which does fit in with the fezs bit.

Anyway seems we're mass claiming already. Kinda didn't want to do that, my role sounds...odd. My role is not in Graehams list. I'm the mad scientist, I can go to any night and change the results of one of three roles, I pick the role not the people although the role card states it cannot confirm that all 3 roles exist in the game. Those being tracker, cop and watcher, and I do provide the results so its not just a misdirect to someone else. I havn't used it yet but I guess I'd say watcher sees graeham visiting x person, not sure if Id specify the person, or just who visits/where they go/what the result given back is. Probably the latter.

It's definitley an odd role for town, but this seems like an odd game.

Deleted
    Uhm, so, small mistake - I misremembered my role name. Like, my role is kinda close in name to something on Graeham's list, but just not quite.
    So like... Now I just don't know. FoS me as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, all roles except the one Listo claimed seem questionable at best. Like, they just mess with everyone instead of seeming all that pro-town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Uhm, so, small mistake - I misremembered my role name. Like, my role is kinda close in name to something on Graeham's list, but just not quite.
    So like... Now I just don't know. FoS me as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, all roles except the one Listo claimed seem questionable at best. Like, they just mess with everyone instead of seeming all that pro-town.
    Well... why would a doctor not be pro-town?

Well, as far as I can tell the intention of my role is provide some information and confirm at least some of the roles that exist in the game. The water is muddied a little by some of the roles seemingly not being in the game. Still, more of them than I expected have been confirmed so far. Plus as said earlier I also have the ability to reverse one death, so long as it isn't my own. I'm going to guess that particular ability was thrown in to mitigate some of the damage that the inevitable confusion surrounding this game will bring.

I'd like to play things fairly safe. My vote is still on Blood Fox - who still only has two posts - and if we lynch him and he flips town, I can reverse his death. His role and alignment will be confirmed in the process. In turn, this ensures that my reversal ability isn't wasted - and if I don't end up reviving Blood Fox after he flips town then you guys can lynch me, since I'd pretty blatantly be scum in such a scenario.

It's possible that he's just busy, but he hasn't really weighed in on all this to the same extent as pretty much everyone else. We've also kind of outed at least half of the game's players early on, too...so it remains to be seen how that affects the game moving forward.

Also, ugh, I slept terribly so apologies if this post doesn't make much sense!

I'm really against mass claiming but my role is on Gresham list if it makes you feel any better.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck it, I'm the observer a really weak watcher of sorts as far as this game goes

Side note: do you really thing danger would give a town member a complete role list? That's a catche to this and to that I am certain, don't base much face th off that list or the role.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Forgot to do this

Well, the most obvious catch is that I don't know every role in the game. I also don't know their alignment. The wording of my role card suggests that I'm meant to be the protagonist character. Oddly enough, I also ended up being the protagonist character back in Danner's murder mystery game...he must really like me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Protagonist character. Something about a game with Doctor who in it with a different protagonist character seems wrong.

Bringing back a dead character seems really strong but if it were to be in any game I guess this is one it would be.

I guess I'll
    unvote

For now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Protagonist character. Something about a game with Doctor who in it with a different protagonist character seems wrong.

Bringing back a dead character seems really strong but if it were to be in any game I guess this is one it would be.

I guess I'll
    unvote

For now.
    Well I'm just here to make sure no one fucks with time! You know gotta keep this timeline correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Anyway seems we're mass claiming already. Kinda didn't want to do that, my role sounds...odd. My role is not in Graehams list. I'm the mad scientist, I can go to any night and change the results of one of three roles, I pick the role not the people although the role card states it cannot confirm that all 3 roles exist in the game. Those being tracker, cop and watcher, and I do provide the results so its not just a misdirect to someone else. I havn't used it yet but I guess I'd say watcher sees graeham visiting x person, not sure if Id specify the person, or just who visits/where they go/what the result given back is. Probably the latter.
    That's an interesting role. Honestly that role is so anti town that you would probably be policy lynched in a normal game, but this game seems pretty damn weird.

- - - Updated - - -

For what it's worth, I don't think it's necessarily incriminating for someone's role not to be there.
    I'm not sure why you think that was what I was getting at, I'm obviously well aware that it does not mean anything.

In fact I'm kind of curious why some players (like Marack) seemed to suggest going after players not on your list. I have a very hard time following that logic, because the only way such a play would make sense is if a) you are town, b) all the roles listed are town.
    If that was the case, then it would also mean that Danner gave a town a list of all the townroles in the game, which means the game would pretty much be over. Lynch everyone not on the list -> gege.

Anyway, since Anakso (and Pistol?) has now claimed that his role is not on the list either, we now know for a fact that b) is not true.
    That means that at least one role on your list is not in the game

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm not really sure we're in a position to discuss the setup right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if we have third party roles with different win cons.