Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Some people like to remove several layers of fat just to get in there it seems.

I don't care if she's fat or not, but talking about it on the media is weird.

It's as stupid as parading homosexuals or vegans who are reminding everyone at every ocassions that they are not eating meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I AM my pounds!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydrane View Post
    my calories are my own
    My McNuggets are not yours to take!
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-09-21 at 01:21 PM.

Gonna really suck for him when she dies of a heart-attack at 45 because she couldn't manage to stop stuffing her face, and he's left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by CyferMax View Post
    Neither does she. She didn't do this for publicity. She did it because they wanted models and she wanted a photoshoot. She didn't publicise these, the photographer did.

When it caught attention and people asked her about her life and being big, she answered. What would you expect her to do?

You're attacking her for having a photoshoot which she didn't publicise that went viral, it's hardly her fault or intention.
    No, im attacking the victim narrative when shes a narcissist. Like of course, of courseee people are going to comment on your appearence in your photoshoot. Of fucking course!

Its like me dressing up in a fox styled onesie, announcing to the world that i'm a furry and leaving the house to go and hang around town in it, then being SHOCKED that people are laughing at me. Of course! Its a foregone conclusion, when you do something ridiculous, you will be laughed at - when you do something that is for no purpose other than narcissistic ones, such as having a photoshoot done of yourself, you will be critiqued!

I like that they took the sea lion to a water photo shoot.

Guess that dude likes him some

Good for them being happy?

I don't know why they decided to upload this online ready for potential haters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    She doesn't need more confidence, she needs a salad.
    Maybe she does eat salad, who knows.

Just came here to say CLICKBAIT.

In your title, say what your post is about, dont make it vague, don't force people to come to see, you should clearly say that it's boring bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    If its anything remotely like the salads I see most fat people eating...

10% lettuce, 50% ranch, 40% cheese and crutons

"But I'm eating muh salad!"

This is stupid.

Woman did photo shoot with her fiance and is happy with the results: Good

The woman is morbidly obese and should be seeking to lose weight: Bad

Who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    At 6 foot and 55kg, I judge that you're all fat fuckers who could afford to lose a few pounds :P
    55 kg at 6 foot is way too skinny to be healthy. You've the opposite problem as this woman does.

Having the photography company taking the photos makes me think this might be staged for internet hits/likes. Yes, call me jaded.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    I knew it would be a fat chick and a fit dude. I guess he's into fat chicks.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, notice how it's always a fat chick with a fit guy, never the other way around. Somehow it's always the women that are demanding fat acceptance, but when do women show acceptance of fat guys? Can you imagine a guy of that size being together with a hot girl? Notify me once that ever happens.
    Sugar daddies
    Notifies

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course a fat woman with a hot boyfriend would win over the Internet.

Fats landing the heart throb is the Tumblr equivalent to pulling the sword out of the stone.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    At 6 foot and 55kg, I judge that you're all fat fuckers who could afford to lose a few pounds :P
    Being underweight is just as unattractive as being overweight. I can't say I know how bad the related health issues are, but I can't imagine it's great.

Deleted
    How can you let yourself become that fat without doing something about it? I honestly don't understand it. How can you not realize you're doing something wrong and need to fix it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    Sugar daddies
    Notifies
    Doesn't count. It needs to be about actual attraction. There are men who are attracted to fat women cause they have a fat fetish. You just don't see the reverse. If a woman is together with a fat man, it's not cause he's fat, it's in spite of him being fat. So I find it funny that it's always women complaining about fat shaming, when fat women have it easier than fat men in finding a partner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    The only way she eats any vegetables is if it's in the mouth of a pig.

Deleted
    Doesn't count. It needs to be about actual attraction. There are men who are attracted to fat women cause they have a fat fetish. You just don't see the reverse. If a woman is together with a fat man, it's not cause he's fat, it's in spite of him being fat. So I find it funny that it's always women complaining about fat shaming, when fat women have it easier than fat men in finding a partner.
    Fat fetish is up there with foot fetish in weirdness scale.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

The only way she eats any vegetables is if it's in the mouth of a pig.
    Don't take my sugar respond to serious
    I processed your question one I saw it, and I can't find a example.
    There are probably some situation but in General no so you are totally right.
    Kinda shows the difference between man and woman.