Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Do you need another pretty little graphs to help you get it?

heck even kids tvs aren't safe

Let me know when you get tired of being proven wrong.
    Prove me right ONCE and will get tired. None of your numbers show the huge uptick in viewership in 2017.

MEGA fail on your links.

The first chart shows ratings trends that end in 2012. For those keeping track at home, we were talking about 2017.

The second chart, shows no ratings, but merely time spent viewing, and it ends two years ago.

The third chart shows ratings ONLY for Disney, Discovery Family, Nickelodeon, Sprout, and the Cartoon Network. How exactly are these ratings relevant, in the steel trap that is your mind, to a discussion about ESPN and CNN ratings?

Strike one, strike two, strike three. Head for the bench, son.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    What? No, you are wrong. MORE people than ever before are watching TV. Overall ratings could not be more up. 2017 has seen record increases in overall viewership. Yet market share at ESPN and CNN is way down from prior numbers. Why are you arguing from a position of ignorance, when ratings are easy to look up?

You haven't proven anyone wrong. You just said I was wrong. If you want to PROVE I am wrong, you will need to provide facts counter to mine, not just deny I am right.
    This isn't true:

http://nypost.com/2017/03/15/millenn...from-cable-tv/

The news segment is on fire. Fox News, CNN and MSNBC have been hitting record ratings at a time when both general cable and broadcast networks are struggling to hold on to their viewers.
    ... and 'could not be more up' is just laughable.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Prove me right ONCE and will get tired. None of your numbers show the huge uptick in viewership in 2017.

MEGA fail on your links.

The first chart shows ratings trends that end in 2012. For those keeping track at home, we were talking about 2017.

The second chart, shows no ratings, but merely time spent viewing, and it ends two years ago.

The third chart shows ratings ONLY for Disney, Discovery Family, Nickelodeon, Sprout, and the Cartoon Network. How exactly are these ratings relevant, in the steel trap that is your mind, to a discussion about ESPN and CNN ratings?

Strike one, strike two, strike three. Head for the bench, son.
    The entire telecommunication landscape is changing because of the fact that less people are watching TV. Telecommunication companies are pushing against net neutrality because TV is dying, I will take their analysis and their quarterly reports against your blind faith in Donald Trump. I already linked the fact that ESPN started declining in 2011 which you ignored, go back to your Trump altar you have done well "son" and proven yourself immune to facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    This isn't true:

http://nypost.com/2017/03/15/millenn...from-cable-tv/

... and 'could not be more up' is just laughable.
    Another straw man link. Your link only shows data for millennials. At this point, you guys refusing to look at the real numbers is just obvious spin.

Your second statement doesn't refute what I have said, in any way. I have repeatedly noted that while 2017 has seen a record uptick in viewership overall, market SHARE at ESPN and CNN is down. These are facts. They are not in conflict with each other. You can have both a smaller share of the viewership, while having more actual viewers tuning in. In the world of advertising, market share is what decisions are made upon, not total views.

I know math is not a thing that the left is in to, so I will put it a different way, so you guys can keep up. If you cut two pies up, one in to 100 slices, and one in to 10 slices, the overall amount of pie per slice, is affected by how big the pie is. The TV ratings pie is bigger in 2017, yet ESPN and CNN are cut thinner than they were in the past. This means while they are losing to competitors more than before, they still have more viewers overall, due to the larger pie.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-09-21 at 02:32 PM.

Another straw man link. Your link only shows data for millennials. At this point, you guys refusing to look at the real numbers is just obvious spin.

Your second statement doesn't refute what I have said, in any way. I have repeatedly noted that while 2017 has seen a record uptick in viewership overall, market SHARE at ESPN and CNN is down. These are facts. They are not in conflict with each other. You can have both a smaller share of the viewership, while having more actual viewers tuning in. In the world of advertising, market share is what decisions are made upon, not total views.

I know math is not a thing that the left is in to, so I will put it a different way, so you guys can keep up. If you cut two pies up, one in to 100 slices, and one in to 10 slices, the overall amount of pie per slice, is affected by how big the pie is. The TV ratings pie is bigger in 2017, yet ESPN and CNN are cut thinner than they were in the past. This means while they are losing to competitors more than before, they still have more viewers overall, due to the larger pie.
    I am guessing in your world smart phones, youtube and streaming don't exist since you seem completely disconnected with reality. In 2016 20% of US households cut the cord, you can stick your head in the sand and ignore that you are wrong. I don't know what else we can say I should expect nothing less from a faithful Trump supporter.

The entire telecommunication landscape is changing because of the fact that less people are watching TV. Telecommunication companies are pushing against net neutrality because TV is dying, I will take their analysis and their quarterly reports against your blind faith in Donald Trump. I already linked the fact that ESPN started declining in 2011 which you ignored, go back to your Trump altar you have done well "son" and proven yourself immune to facts.
    Again, the trend you are citing, has seen a reversal in 2017, compared to 2016 numbers. These are facts. You have repeatedly tried to deny the facts, yet you have NOT provided a counter source to my facts. Now, perhaps this uptick will be short lived, and just be a bump on the road down. But that isn't what we are talking about. We are talking about market share, and the market share at ESPN and CNN is down. This is just a fact, no matter how it hits you in the feels.

Why are you inserting Trump in to the conversation all of a sudden? Do you people see Trump in your toast also? Could you be more obsessed?

Where did you link ESPN ratings? I never saw them? What?

Edit: I see now what you are on about. What you linked is NOT ESPN ratings. What you linked is households who subscribe to a package that includes ESPN. Why not debate the REAL facts, instead of trying to mislead the readers of your post?

Until you can provide a source to back up the lies you are telling, I'm not going to continue arguing this point. Overall ratings are up, market share at CNN and ESPN is down. Refute those facts, or kindly move along.

- - - Updated - - -

I am guessing in your world smart phones, youtube and streaming don't exist since you seem completely disconnected with reality. In 2016 20% of US households cut the cord, you can stick your head in the sand and ignore that you are wrong. I don't know what else we can say I should expect nothing less from a faithful Trump supporter.
    Again, post a link that refutes my fact that 2017 numbers are higher than 2016 numbers, and that ESPN and CNN market share is down in 2017, compared to 2016. You have linked all sorts of tangential things, but you keep hiding from the cold hard facts I am stating.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-09-21 at 02:41 PM.

Again, post a link that refutes my fact that 2017 numbers are higher than 2016 numbers, and that ESPN and CNN market share is down in 2017, compared to 2016. You have linked all sorts of tangential things, but you keep hiding from the cold hard facts I am stating.

No you prove these statement

What? No, you are wrong. MORE people than ever before are watching TV. Overall ratings could not be more up. 2017 has seen record increases in overall viewership
    To your cord cutting point, FACTUALLY all ratings on cable are UP, not down. The current year is on pace to break TV viewership records.
    I have proven all of these false you provide your "facts" that show TV is doing better than ever before.

Links and other sources have been posted over and over. We can't help it if you're too blind to see them or lack the education to understand them.

Provide some sources of your own. If you can't it's just proving you're lying yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Links and other sources have been posted over and over. We can't help it if you're too blind to see them or lack the education to understand them.

Provide some sources of your own. If you can't it's just proving you're lying yet again.
    You haven't been keeping up. Links to tangential trends, and older trends have been linked. The real 2017 numbers have not been linked, and I refuse to do so. For every fake link provided, you can guarantee that they saw the real numbers, they just back me up instead of them, so they try and link other stuff and pass it off. It won't work. Refute the facts I have presented, or move along.

- - - Updated - - -

No you prove these statement

I have proven all of these false you provide your "facts" that show TV is doing better than ever before.
    Dude, what you linked was ridiculous. Just look at it. You linked trends for children's shows. I mean...come on bro....come on....man...nobody is falling for that. Why did you link children's stations, instead of ESPN, like we are discussing?

You haven't been keeping up. Links to tangential trends, and older trends have been linked. The real 2017 numbers have not been linked, and I refuse to do so. For every fake link provided, you can guarantee that they saw the real numbers, they just back me up instead of them, so they try and link other stuff and pass it off. It won't work. Refute the facts I have presented, or move along.
    So in other words....you've been caught in yet another lie and can not back it up. Pathetic.

So in other words....you've been caught in yet another lie and can not back it up. Pathetic.
    No, no lie. I made very clear statements of facts. These facts are verifiable. Yet, they keep linking stats on how many people have ESPN in their cable packages, how many people are watching the cartoon network, what the overall trend was prior to 2015, etc. No links of anything that refutes my facts. I could show them where to look, but they already know. They know they can't refute my facts, and that is why they are linking fake bullshit, like the viewing trends of the fucking Cartoon Network, and Disney.

Also, calling others liars, while you are factually lying, kind of makes you look bad. Just sayin...

No, no lie. I made very clear statements of facts. These facts are verifiable. Yet, they keep linking stats on how many people have ESPN in their cable packages, how many people are watching the cartoon network, what the overall trend was prior to 2015, etc. No links of anything that refutes my facts. I could show them where to look, but they already know. They know they can't refute my facts, and that is why they are linking fake bullshit, like the viewing trends of the fucking Cartoon Network, and Disney.

Also, calling others liars, while you are factually lying, kind of makes you look bad. Just sayin...
    If you are not lying then you should have no problems linking your facts showing that 2017 resulted in more people watching TV than ever before. Or could it be that you are a giant hypocrite who can't link sources to back up his statements.

Folks making claim without sources to back them up, such as you, are the ones lying.

Simple way to make your point is show your sources. Put up or shut-up.

Folks making claim without sources to back them up, such as you, are the ones lying.

Simple way to make your point is show your sources. Put up or shut-up.
    Your antics bore me.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are not lying then you should have no problems linking your facts showing that 2017 resulted in more people watching TV than ever before. Or could it be that you are a giant hypocrite who can't link sources to back up his statements.
    I like how you call me dishonest, after you just tried to pass off a bunch of fake stats. Hilarious levels of irony.

I like how you call me dishonest, after you just tried to pass off a bunch of fake stats. Hilarious levels of irony.
    Translation I was talking out of my ass and I can't live up to my own standards, show us your sources or leave.

Translation I was talking out of my ass and I can't live up to my own standards, show us your sources or leave.
    Show me a source that refutes what I said. Also, no, I won't leave. I will keep posting as often as I like, until my next ban.

Your antics bore me.
    So you're in full retreat now since you can't back up your claim, yet again.

You were simply asked to show sources to back up your claim, which you have shown you can not.

Thank you for once again showing to everyone that your post is false.

Show me a source that refutes what I said. Also, no, I won't leave. I will keep posting as often as I like, until my next ban.
    I am simply repeating what you have said, back up your sources I showed you mine and you think they are wrong now show me the sources to back up your statements.

I am simply repeating what you have said, back up your sources I showed you mine and you think they are wrong now show me the sources to back up your statements.
    no u

/10chars

- - - Updated - - -

So you're in full retreat now since you can't back up your claim, yet again.

You were simply asked to show sources to back up your claim, which you have shown you can not.

Thank you for once again showing to everyone that your post is false.
    Nobody that matters is refuting my claim. Most posters know how to navigate their browser over to neilsen.com. /shrug

Your level of self righteous smuggery, while being completely wrong, is FANTASTIC though. I'm literally bathing in it.

no u

/10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody that matters is refuting my claim. Most posters know how to navigate their browser over to neilsen.com. /shrug

Your level of self righteous smuggery, while being completely wrong, is FANTASTIC though. I'm literally bathing in it.
    Oh is this where Tijuana runs off to get embarrassed after embarrassing himself by baldly lying in other threads? That dude is pathetically ignorant.