Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    The people at Cenarion Hold are definitely dead.
    I don't know - since Aquir threat was eliminated back in Vanilla and in Cataclysm zone wasn't changed its kinda hard to say if anyone still maintain garrison in Silithus.

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    I want to assume it's the shape of sargeras' blade going into the silithus, that's why it looks odd / diamond shaped.

Would be BADASS to see this giant fucking sword sticking out of the ground.
    Next Arms Warrior artifact weapon in 8.0 confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Hey, atleast he stabbed a pretty useless zone.
    WHAT? Silithus one of the most atmosphere zones in whole WoW and last bastion piece of Vanilla!!! BE GONE TRAITOR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Deeper than Jaina's plot hole
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Sorry couldn't resist...

Deleted
    they made wow uglier, the world was a lot more beautiful back in vanilla

just because it had less polygons doesn't mean it was ugly
    but of course people have no taste and are impressionable children when it comes to things like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post

but of course people have no taste and are impressionable children when it comes to things like that
    Less polygons does make it look ugly. We've seen better looking things. Insulting people doesn't make your argument credible.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    We only had 2
    Yeah, with 1 of them ALMOST Winning, had it not been for Us and the Titans teaming up.

And by "Us", I mean the Players. Illidan is just a last minute sacrifice weapon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Less polygons does make it look ugly. We've seen better looking things. Insulting people doesn't make your argument credible.
    I'm sorry but that is such an absurd position to hold.
    There is nothing to discuss or argue about if you literally think that aesthetic quality and design is proportionate to polygon count.

.....What?

There is nothing to discuss or argue about if you literally think that aesthetic quality and design is proportionate to polygon count.
    Well, not necessarily. But as I said, take a flight from Teldrassil to Azshara and watch carefully. The forests, the trees - horrible gfx is an understatement.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather look at something in WoD, or Mac'aree then something like Silithus.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Come on, it's a troll. Just don't give into it.

Do we know something about Jaina's mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    In the words of the Fallen Avatar himself:

"DEAD"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post

"Her wrath is comparable to his, and they have common goals now. Only he does not know about it yet." --- Sylvanas and Arthas?
    Interesting take. But Arthas is dead so he can't know anything. My first impression, when I think of a him and her that are equally wrathful... Sylvanas and Genn! They don't seem to share common goals, though, at all - they are very bitter and opposing enemies - but it *does* say he is unaware of their common goals. Sylvanas is often secretive about her plans and motivations, is she up to something that would actually help Genn? Was her mysterious appearance in Helheim related to that?

On another unrelated note, I have a theory that might be out there a bit... what if Argus is not the Timeless Isle/Tanaan inter-expansion zone of Legion? It seems like it will be, but... what if we are going to see another zone serve that purpose: Kul'Tiras! Jaina's contacts us and we have to go there to fight some threat to the island kingdom, maybe Void related? If the next expansion is something island-related, the newly liberated Kul'Tiras could be the port we use to launch that expansion. Probably (almost definitely) not going to happen but it was just a fun theory I had.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    So, sargi manages to wound azeroth.

And its a heart strike.

Daaaaamn
    Sargeras = Death Knight confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    It's likely going to be like Theramore or the Blasted Lands. An NPC will allow players 110+ to visit old Silithus.

Not that a whole lot would be lost if they just revamped the zone, but I don't think that scar will offer much content for questing.
    If only we had this system back for the original Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    So in case you havent read this one yet. I have linked to it before but specifically the bit about blood in dark times is spoop. Maybe this dude really was the Chinese Riddler.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Your-Last-Clue
    This could be something.

Her mother is a dreadlord.

7+ Year Old Account
    nothing really.

she's been mentioned once in lore according to wowpedia, then never again.
    she may or may not be still alive in kul'tiras.

Formerly known as Arafal

So if we don't know anything about Jaina's mother Blizzard could write some cool stuff, right? Jaina will play a major role, I think that's safe to assume. And maybe she got her magic powers from her mother? Could be interesting.

Of course you get to dictate what is good taste and bad taste. Because it isn't subjective or anything...
    Now that's what I call childish.

I think the art style is wonderful and they have improved a lot over the years. The cartoonish art direction is perfect for an old game with an old engine. It's quirky, charismatic, and pretty iconic. People who find it childish are way too insecure about their own maturity to enjoy it. But that's just my opinion

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well. I guess we found the Broken Shore of 8.0.

I mean if we hadn't gotten those Zandalar item strings and that Kul'tiras robe I'd say "wow, I can't believe they're going to do an underground expansion next." But we did, so I won't.

Still, this makes me wonder how Azshara-centered this expansion will be. Will this be like Garrosh/Gul'dan where The Wound and the Void are the bridges into the expansion that we wrap up in the first or second tier? Or will the entire expansion build toward fighting N'Zoth in The Wound a'la Garrosh in MoP?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

So if we don't know anything about Jaina's mother Blizzard could write some cool stuff, right? Jaina will play a major role, I think that's safe to assume. And maybe she got her magic powers from her mother? Could be interesting.
    How about the secret daughter of Aegwynn?

10+ Year Old Account

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone listen to that audio drama and give a TL;DR if there's something interesting? I don't have the time to listen to it.