Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    no u

/10chars
    I will let you argue it out with yourself.

You haven't proven anyone wrong. You just said I was wrong. If you want to PROVE I am wrong, you will need to provide facts counter to mine, not just deny I am right.

no u

/10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody that matters is refuting my claim. Most posters know how to navigate their browser over to neilsen.com. /shrug

Your level of self righteous smuggery, while being completely wrong, is FANTASTIC though. I'm literally bathing in it.
    Whatever, at this point its already been proven you have nothing to back yourself up.

So you're falling back on trying to belittle others, which is trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No freedom from consequences.
    /thread
    can I book mark this for the next time you cry about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    If we can fire a sports commentator for saying stupid shit on Twitter, why can't we fire a president for doing the same thing?

Seriously, the fucking hypocrisy, that the WHITE HOUSE demands that some ESPN person gets fired for what was said on Twitter.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Whatever, at this point its already been proven you have nothing to back yourself up.

So you're falling back on trying to belittle others, which is trolling.
    I would suspect that you REALLY want to prove me wrong. I can see the desire in your words. Why not just PROVE it? Why not just show me how wrong I am? Because you can't. Because I'm not wrong. And you know it. /end chat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I will let you argue it out with yourself.
    Does it bother you that you can't refute my facts with sources?

Does it bother you that you can't refute my facts with sources?
    Doesn't it bother you that you can't back up your facts with any sources? you should listen to the other you.

I can see the desire in your words. Why not just PROVE it? Why not just show me how wrong I am? Because you can't. Because I'm not wrong. And you know it. /end chat

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    If we can fire a sports commentator for saying stupid shit on Twitter, why can't we fire a president for doing the same thing?

Seriously, the fucking hypocrisy, that the WHITE HOUSE demands that some ESPN person gets fired for what was said on Twitter.
    Eh, that's not exactly what happened though, is it? The press secretary said in her view "it was a fireable offense". The White House never demanded she be fired.

To your point though, the standard doesn't need to shift to be more draconian. It needs to go the other way. I don't think companies ought to have a right of approval for personal tweets. If some random Taco Bell cook posts a BLM meme, I don't really think he should be fired from Taco Bell. The same standard should apply to others. The issue is not that free speech should be without consequence, the issue that if the consequences are so harsh, and the limits so severe, in effect, some people don't get to have any free speech at all, due to their high profile job. Is that really fair?

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't it bother you that you can't back up your facts with any sources? you should listen to the other you.
    I got sources open in a tab right here. It's the same source you found, yet were too cowardly to link, as it refutes your wild claims. But again, your wild fantasies, without factual back up, are boring me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    Oh is this where Tijuana runs off to get embarrassed after embarrassing himself by baldly lying in other threads? That dude is pathetically ignorant.
    Why not prove me wrong, if I am wrong? Asking for a friend...

I got sources open in a tab right here. It's the same source you found, yet were too cowardly to link, as it refutes your wild claims. But again, your wild fantasies, without factual back up, are boring me.
    Don't be keeping us in suspense link all these sources proving that in 2017 more people watched TV than ever before.

Why not prove me wrong, if I am wrong? Asking for a friend...
    I did in the thread on the Southern Strategy that you had to leave after getting smeared in your own bullshit. It's pathetic that you need safe spaces after embarrassing yourself so thoroughly by not being able to do basic math or have any grasp on history. Watching you lie again here only confirms that this must be your day-in, day-out life: being a failure.

I did in the thread on the Southern Strategy that you had to leave after getting smeared in your own bullshit. It's pathetic that you need safe spaces after embarrassing yourself so thoroughly by not being able to do basic math or have any grasp on history. Watching you lie again here only confirms that this must be your day-in, day-out life: being a failure.
    Ok, you need help. Seriously. This is just bizarre. I wasn't "ran out" of any thread. I posted in that thread today, numerous times. I am not above being a little wrong on a fact, from time to time. We all are incorrect from time to time. Since my self esteem is not tied to this forum, in any way, I can admit it when I am wrong and I generally do, if I'm in agreement that I am wrong.

This is simply not the case this time. You are saying that because you perceive me to be wrong in another thread, that I am wrong in all threads? Or...something? I can't follow your flawed logic, to be honest.

The level of vitriol you are engaging in, over simply being corrected about some ratings facts, is just strange. I don't know who your real account is, but you clearly have personal knowledge of my posts, that doesn't really fit with you having 341 posts. I would argue your burner account is likely to get banned also, if you keep up with this toxic and bizarre level of hatred for other posters who disagree with you.

I'm right here. I have gone nowhere. What are you on about with safe spaces? I have no need for those, as I'm not a Leftist.

Ok, you need help. Seriously. This is just bizarre. I wasn't "ran out" of any thread. I posted in that thread today, numerous times. I am not above being a little wrong on a fact, from time to time. We all are incorrect from time to time. Since my self esteem is not tied to this forum, in any way, I can admit it when I am wrong and I generally do, if I'm in agreement that I am wrong.

This is simply not the case this time. You are saying that because you perceive me to be wrong in another thread, that I am wrong in all threads? Or...something? I can't follow your flawed logic, to be honest.

The level of vitriol you are engaging in, over simply being corrected about some ratings facts, is just strange. I don't know who your real account is, but you clearly have personal knowledge of my posts, that doesn't really fit with you having 341 posts. I would argue your burner account is likely to get banned also, if you keep up with this toxic and bizarre level of hatred for other posters who disagree with you.

I'm right here. I have gone nowhere. What are you on about with safe spaces? I have no need for those, as I'm not a Leftist.
    Then why leave a thread you were wrong in without admitting you were wrong? For having all these high ideals, you do t adhere to any of them.

Also calling you a liar isn't vitriol when it's easily evidenced by most the posts you're making. It doesn't take seeing much of you to know that.

Don't be keeping us in suspense link all these sources proving that in 2017 more people watched TV than ever before.
    Show me a link that counters what I say. If you are right, it should be easy. Why not just admit that you went and looked, and saw that I was right? I mean, we all know that is what happened anyway. Why not just admit it?

- - - Updated - - -

Then why leave a thread you were wrong in without admitting you were wrong? For having all these high ideals, you do t adhere to any of them.

Also calling you a liar isn't vitriol when it's easily evidenced by most the posts you're making. It doesn't take seeing much of you to know that.
    What do you mean when you say, "leave a thread"? What are fucking talking about? I posted in the thread today, I might again later, or I might not. What in the actual fuck are you on about?

You are calling me a liar, while not providing a source that refutes what I am saying. Also, it's not a lie unless I know my fact is wrong. Since this is not the case, you are failing at basic fucking English usage.

Seriously, your post just reads like the words of a mad man. Maybe I am interpreting your wrong...or something...I guess? It just reads like crazy talk from crazy town to me. /shrug

Show me a link that counters what I say. If you are right, it should be easy. Why not just admit that you went and looked, and saw that I was right? I mean, we all know that is what happened anyway. Why not just admit it?
    Let me help you select those open windows you claim to have that prove your point you do copy then paste or you can just keep deflecting.

Let me help you select those open windows you claim to have that prove your point you do copy then paste or you can just keep deflecting.
    Show me your link. Link me numbers that refute my statement. You are just making yourself look silly. The fact that TV ratings are up in 2017, for the first time in ages, has been discussed publicly in all kinds of places. Denying reality gains YOU what, exactly? What do YOU gain by refuting facts, without evidence? Is this like some sort of fragile ego thing, or something? Why do this strange thing?

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean when you say, "leave a thread"? What are fucking talking about? I posted in the thread today, I might again later, or I might not. What in the actual fuck are you on about?

You are calling me a liar, while not providing a source that refutes what I am saying. Also, it's not a lie unless I know my fact is wrong. Since this is not the case, you are failing at basic fucking English usage.

Seriously, your post just reads like the words of a mad man. Maybe I am interpreting your wrong...or something...I guess? It just reads like crazy talk from crazy town to me. /shrug
    Provided sources in other threads that you've left. I'm posting here in this thread to point out your M.O. established elsewhere. Your behavior is evidence enough of that.

Show me your link. Link me numbers that refute my statement. You are just making yourself look silly. The fact that TV ratings are up in 2017, for the first time in ages, has been discussed publicly in all kinds of places. Denying reality gains YOU what, exactly? What do YOU gain by refuting facts, without evidence? Is this like some sort of fragile ego thing, or something? Why do this strange thing?
    So you got nothing got it.

Provided sources in other threads that you've left. I'm posting here in this thread to point out your M.O. established elsewhere. Your behavior is evidence enough of that.
    Do you have some sort of bizarre requirement that every post you make, MUST be responded to? Do you realize when I come to this site, after a couple of days gone, I'm staring at dozens and dozens of replies to my statements? I can't respond to everything. I'm sorry but, if what you are posting is not interesting, I'm just going to engage with other posters. /shrug

Also, from what you describe, it sounds like I just have your real account on ignore. Hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

So you got nothing got it.
    No, it is YOU who has nothing. I have the truth, you have a wild claim, without evidence. Seriously though, this is boring. I'm done with you. You bring nothing to the table.

Do you have some sort of bizarre requirement that every post you make, MUST be responded to? Do you realize when I come to this site, after a couple of days gone, I'm staring at dozens and dozens of replies to my statements? I can't respond to everything. I'm sorry but, if what you are posting is not interesting, I'm just going to engage with other posters. /shrug

Also, from what you describe, it sounds like I just have your real account on ignore. Hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it is YOU who has nothing. I have the truth, you have a wild claim, without evidence. Seriously though, this is boring. I'm done with you. You bring nothing to the table.
    You don't need to respond. But if you only don't respond when you're cornered after lying your ass off it certainly establishes a pattern of behavior that you leave threads you've embarrassed yourself by lying in. Why is simple logic so difficult for Trumpets?

Also, I just have one account. You just engage in the same behavior with everyone.

You don't need to respond. But if you only don't respond when you're cornered after lying your ass off it certainly establishes a pattern of behavior that you leave threads you've embarrassed yourself by lying in. Why is simple logic so difficult for Trumpets?

Also, I just have one account. You just engage in the same behavior with everyone.
    What is a Trumpet? I voted for Steve Rogers, and I stand by my vote fully.

You are lying about your account. Nobody who posts 20 replies an hour only has 341 posts. You are on a burner account, and you have been outed. Why just follow the board rules, and obey your ban? You don't see me posting on other accounts. When I get banned, I just post elsewhere, or do something else with my time. Why abide by the rules and be honorable?

Also, again, from what you describe, it sounds like I have your real account on ignore. Based on what you have said on this account, it seems like putting you on ignore was a solid decision. (FYI I only ignore those who have nothing interesting to say, and are a nuisance due to high reply counts.)

What is a Trumpet? I voted for Steve Rogers, and I stand by my vote fully.

You are lying about your account. Nobody who posts 20 replies an hour only has 341 posts. You are on a burner account, and you have been outed. Why just follow the board rules, and obey your ban? You don't see me posting on other accounts. When I get banned, I just post elsewhere, or do something else with my time. Why abide by the rules and be honorable?

Also, again, from what you describe, it sounds like I have your real account on ignore. Based on what you have said on this account, it seems like putting you on ignore was a solid decision. (FYI I only ignore those who have nothing interesting to say, and are a nuisance due to high reply counts.)
    Accusing people of being on burner accounts because someone might post one day a month is inconceivable to you... Being dunked on this much has driven you mad.

Also, claiming you don't support Trump when you have that signature. lol Jesus, can you be a more pathological liar?