Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    What do they put in the water in Portugal to make you guys so edgy?
    Take everything so personal.
    You guys take every chance to talk about Portugal and 90% of the time it's in a negative way. That's it. We are one of the kindest people you can meet, (ask anyone who actually traveled here), but the time you start giving us shit you may as well run.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    You guys take every chance to talk about Portugal and 90% of the time it's in a negative way. That's it. We are one of the kindest people you can meet, (ask anyone who actually traveled here), but the time you start giving us shit you may as well run.
    Sounds like you can't take a bit of bants.
    TheGOAT is probably the most unpleasant person I've ever met on a forum, so I don't think that's accurate about Portugal being nice.

I don't have beef with you, but it's always cringy seeing the Portugeezers get so riled up about most of us Brits winding you up.

Sounds like you can't take a bit of bants.
    TheGOAT is probably the most unpleasant person I've ever met on a forum, so I don't think that's accurate about Portugal being nice.

I don't have beef with you, but it's always cringy seeing the Portugeezers get so riled up about most of us Brits winding you up.
    TheGoat is really average in this thread actually. Not one of the worst but definitely not one of the best either. You would probably love him, you know, if he wasn't Portuguese.

The thing is, when you say something about us, it's always banter but if we say something it's insulting. Double standards much?

Well almost all the time you talk about Portugal it's either; Ronaldo sucks, Pepe is this or that, your league sucks, you don't even know how you won the EURO, etc, etc. (Not losing to Iceland was a good start trololol).

Also when you guys are discussing PL we rarely say something but when we talk about our League you guys always interfere. Again, double standards.

looks like it's official now.. Diego Costa going back to Atletico in January

- - - Updated - - -

looks to be north of 50M #

TheGoat is really average in this thread actually. Not one of the worst but definitely not one of the best either. You would probably love him, you know, if he wasn't Portuguese.

The thing is, when you say something about us, it's always banter but if we say something it's insulting. Double standards much?

Well almost all the time you talk about Portugal it's either; Ronaldo sucks, Pepe is this or that, your league sucks, you don't even know how you won the EURO, etc, etc. (Not losing to Iceland was a good start trololol).

Also when you guys are discussing PL we rarely say something but when we talk about our League you guys always interfere. Again, double standards.
    Yeah, he really isn't.

I've never said Ronaldo sucks, Pepe is this or that. Never slammed Portugal for winning the Euros. I support Chelsea for fuck sake, we win most of our trophies the ugly way.

I may have taken the piss out of your league occasionally.

So yeah, I exclude myself from most of those accusations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    looks like it's official now.. Diego Costa going back to Atletico in January

- - - Updated - - -

looks to be north of 50M #
    We've basically robbed them.
    Delighted.

Oh fuck off, victim complex or what. Did you see that pm he sent me? He's literally 13 years old. I thought he was a dick head long before I knew he was Portugeeza.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    If RM don't beat Spurs I never want to hear from another Madridista ever again.
    Oh, I'll stay around, don't worry.

- - - Updated - - -

Delighted.
    EZ money EZ... CL quarter finals against Atletico and Costa scores, you saw it first here guys

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fuck off, victim complex or what. Did you see that pm he sent me? He's literally 13 years old. I thought he was a dick head long before I knew he was Portugeeza.
    I haven't seen much since I got him on ignore. The ignore feature is "fine", people wanting to read the drama is the problem. It's your fault if you still want to read what ignored people say @Xlightning

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the issue here is that you guys are discussing eachother in the first place. Stick to discussing football instead of eachother and report bad posts if you see any. Voila, no more problems with people being insulted.

And to make things clear, this post is not a suggestion. Stick to football.

Deleted
    So... yeah...

Riquelme: "Paulinho's the black Lampard"

/discuss

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Honestly, over here making fun of Portugal has become a thing ever since the Battle of Nuremberg.

Got a few Portugeezers in my class and it's all good fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    So... yeah...

Riquelme: "Paulinho's the black Lampard"

/discuss
    Maybe I'll agree after a full season.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-09-21 at 06:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post

He said it in 2013

Yeah, he really isn't.

I've never said Ronaldo sucks, Pepe is this or that. Never slammed Portugal for winning the Euros. I support Chelsea for fuck sake, we win most of our trophies the ugly way.

I may have taken the piss out of your league occasionally.

So yeah, I exclude myself from most of those accusations.
    You're fine imo, not one of the ones i have a problem for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    I haven't seen much since I got him on ignore. The ignore feature is "fine", people wanting to read the drama is the problem. It's your fault if you still want to read what ignored people say @Xlightning
    You are right but i know they are posting something and through quotes or wtv i read it anyway. Guess i am just curious af.

Honestly, over here making fun of Portugal has become a thing ever since the Battle of Nuremberg.

It was a fun battle...Because we won. If we went trough all that trouble and not win in the end, i would be really salty. xD

No actual games to see today. That sucks :S

Delighted.
    Chelsea did well in the deal for sure. It can actually be a good deal for both parties (depending on Diego's shape when he gets there in January). Atletico will have Costa paired with Griezmann with the addition of Vitolo (despite my feelings of how that whole thing went down, he is a very good player) in the new year they will be very dangerous. If they are still in the title hunt in league and the CL, watch out.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol.

Wait until he scores 200+ goals in his club career. Then we'll talk about him being the Black Lampard.

Lol.

Wait until he scores 200+ goals in his club career. Then we'll talk about him being the Black Lampard.
    Come on let's not get in to the Lampard vs Paulinho debate, they are both top players in their own right let's leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why, maybe i just feel optimistic today, but I have the feeling this footballing season is going to be great, or at least better than last season. Like, there are going to be more clubs who are worthy contenders for the CL title this season, etc.

Or am I just euphoric and delusional?

- - - Updated - - -

Come on let's not get in to the Lampard vs Paulinho debate, they are both top players in their own right let's leave it at that.
    I see what you did there... and I chuckled.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post

Yes

/10char

Deleted
    Fellaini > Lampard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Yes

/10char
    /10 charmander

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess I'll just have to accept I'm delusional, maybe slightly insane. Skippity doo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Got some shite news to tell you guys.

Have to go for a heart scan tomorrow & things don't look good.

Have had chest pains & fatigue over this week.

Probably wont post for a while.
    Good luck Slendy, I would make a risky joke but I've got too many infraction points.

Captaining Jesus for the weekend, Palace gonna lose 400-0.