Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I think the photos look very nice.
    Is it a healthy size? Probably not. That's for her doctor to say. But there are many bad habits that are portrayed in media that never get as much of a negative reaction. The millions of hot skinny women being photographed smoking never get such overwhelming criticism for being unhealthy. Yet smoking is up there as one of the leading causes of death. So why does this happen?
    Because people only pretend to be arguing about health, when in reality they're being critical that their appearance is not attractive or appealing to them. People get offended because they find them ugly, not because of an altruistic preoccupation with health. That's what I think anyway.
    Her size is pretty much the equivalent of smoking two packs a day or more. She, in all likelihood, will die from her obesity sooner than a smoker will from smoking. Any doctor worth their license would recommend weight loss to her day one and make it a priority.

Summary of this thread so far:

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    If they're happy, who are we to judge?

This is no different from the kid mowing Trump's lawn at the White House.
    No need to with this particular couple, certainly not - it is however important to combat the view that being that overweight is perfectly fine, in general. The costs to society that that level of weight problems bring with them are absolutely astronomical, and things seem to only get (quite a lot) worse in the near future. Downplaying the issue to just be about looks and feels, is making society a great disservice. Not to mention comparing it to children mowing grass for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Ok its nice and all that she found love in this world. There are a lot of souls out there searching for their partner. Great for her. As far as how she looks, yeah she's fat and plain looking. Her fiance is pretty hot though.
    You sound jealous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Where is @Tennisace?
    My basement with duct tape.

Don't worry I've got plenty of food...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I knew it would be a fat chick and a fit dude. I guess he's into fat chicks.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, notice how it's always a fat chick with a fit guy, never the other way around. Somehow it's always the women that are demanding fat acceptance, but when do women show acceptance of fat guys? Can you imagine a guy of that size being together with a hot girl? Notify me once that ever happens.
    Sure it happens, I see fat rich guys with good looking model type women all the time, LOL!

Of course I know what you mean and though I don't always agree with you, you are kind of bringing up an interesting point here, because YEAH, not often I see it the other way around.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

She's clearly not doing anything special enough to win the internet, but at the same time it's not like it's her fault this went "viral" and slapped on some d-list click-bait social media news site.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Are you just finding these articles on facebook or something? We already got tennisace doing this, don't need two.
    [Insert Infraction Here]

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why there are no movements for fat men trying to look for love?

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Being underweight is not as equally unattractive in the eyes of about 90%+ of the population there my man. You could make a case for anorexia if you wanna compare the opposite end of OP's photo.
    Just like a couple of kgs overweight isn't unattractive either. When we're talking 180cm+ and 55kg, we're talking severe underweight, even if it's a female talking (unlikely).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac
    You think we only had one copy pasta until now?
    Nope, and you know what? It still doesn't mean we need one more, particularly one farming for thread hits using this particular bait.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick! Everyone get mad over your inability to distinguish actual new stories from blog pieces!

OT: Had pictures taken while simultaneously being fat. Such a hero. What a trooper. /s

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well, she didn't win the internet on MMO C so far.

Great that she has a BF, great that he likes here as she is - but why does it need to be rubbed in our faces? Especially considering that very soon the majority of westerners will be her size and plus-size is the new standard. Suddenly it is us who have to justify ourselves for not being over-weight
    she's a lot larger than "overweight" people are

she's what you'd call morbidly obese, i'm 6'2" 240 and have a six pack and i'm "overweight" depending on the scale, the stats on this stuff are pretty much useless due to the inability to apply one scale to everyone

majority of westerners will never be her size

I don't think being skinnier than that is "unrealistic beauty standards"...
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

It's all good people, her boyfriend is handsome so this is acceptable.

Can you imagine if her boyfriend was just as fat as her? oh my the horror.

15+ Year Old Account
    "The photographer believes that “The connection they share is truly inspiring, even to me”

If they want that connection to last more than 10-15 years, someone gotta so something or he will end up as a windower.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't we have some sort of NSFW tag in the title. I clicked on it and well you can imagine my reaction..

I don't need to be seeing this.

"You'll never guess what happens next!"

Urgh, inked roadkill and fat to boot. Not sure what internet this does win, certainly not mine.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gross. Goddamn.