Quote Originally Posted by imabanana View Post
    For info: Steam Inventory Helper just turned into a very invasive spyware with latest update. It's now sending your entire browsing history back to them in real time. Including all url parameters, totally ignoring your browser tracking settings, and even sending them private/local URLs (which can be a massive security issue, especially if used at work).

This is a really important issue, no one should keep on using that plugin in its current state. I've uninstalled it and reported as spyware to Google.
    Yeesh, never used that but that's shady as fuck. Thanks for the heads up, shared with some folks I know who may use the addon.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Quote me and let me know which key you took if any please.
    FYI all the keys are taken already.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    FYI all the keys are taken already.
    I'm sure some people have this thread on a 5 second refresh cycle and a script running to skim any keys they can find.

*shrug*
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Lotta good shit in that new bundle.

Lotta good shit I already have :/

That being said, definitely putting in a dollar for Dungeon Souls and Rive. Which means I have an extra copy of Neon Chrome if anyone who I can claim to know here wants.

Also, Humble Bundle seems to have changed their format. The button to reveal the Steam key actually says "reveal Steam key" instead of redeem. Also, Steam's page for games has changed. The developer and publisher names are shown in the same spot as the review and release date.

Deleted
    Yeah, if you give away keys, best to do it through PMs really, that way you avoid giving it to the 'bots' who just hoard them.

I'm sure some people have this thread on a 5 second refresh cycle and a script running to skim any keys they can find.

*shrug*
    bots usually,.

it's best to always have people PM you ^^
    or use the SG group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    bots usually,.

it's best to always have people PM you ^^
    or use the SG group.
    Maybe I helped a G2A key-skimmer eat his lunch today. I'm such a good Samaritan.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Maybe I helped a G2A key-skimmer eat his lunch today. I'm such a good Samaritan.
    Nah, probably account traders,.
    they can't sell these keys on g2a, coz they're actually legal keys - and it'd have to sell within seconds.

PS: if anyone used steam inventory helper, i encourage you to uninstall it ASAP.
    It's currently selling all your browsing activity to an external third party. (even when inactive)
    Which means any url, even badly formatted ones that include session IDs.
    Last edited by bbr; 2017-09-20 at 07:03 PM.

Deleted
    Place some silly question on here where you have to answer it on Strawpoll.
    That'd be less chance of just some script nicking the code

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Cod omnomnom!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No way they could have sold them before someone else used the code.

Someone probably used some software to snipe them and add them to their steam collection or something.

Best bet is to do giveaways through PM only.

Keys for the Sakura games have been sent. Enjoy exploring them for, uh....science.

Quote Originally Posted by thesib View Post
    Keys for the Sakura games have been sent. Enjoy exploring them for, uh....science.
    Thanks! Will....science... tonight.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    If you got Dungeon Souls, don't let it update.
    There's several problems it seems.
    One I have, is that M&KB are no longer usable :/

- - - Updated - - -

Outlast & Whistleblower DLC free on Humble.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/outlast-deluxe

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Outlast & Whistleblower DLC free on Humble.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/outlast-deluxe
    Whelp... time to go buy some adult diapers for when I inevitably wet myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Whelp... time to go buy some adult diapers for when I inevitably wet myself.
    Along with some flowers/chocolates/alcohol for the neighbours when you have to apologise for when they come running 'round & say "We heard some screams, police are en route!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    no flash,. never ever flash.
    Good news!
    Amanita have released Machinarium again, but this time it is in an engine, not flash.
    Hopefully they'll release rest of their games in that too

Downside, there's no volume control any more.
    Black bars to side of screen/
    Aaaand (sigh) in game achievements that can't be turned off

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Along with some flowers/chocolates/alcohol for the neighbours when you have to apologise for when they come running 'round & say "We heard some screams, police are en route!"
    So true. It's gonna be bad. I usually avoid horror games (I scare easily when it comes to interactive mediums), but I'm gonna have to try this one out. I'm both nervous and excited.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    So true. It's gonna be bad. I usually avoid horror games (I scare easily when it comes to interactive mediums), but I'm gonna have to try this one out. I'm both nervous and excited.
    I didn't find it scary. It does the whole jump scare attempts, but they're usually predictable.
    Then again, I've played A:TDD countless times including mods etc, so probably more used to those kinds of games

btw you can get rid of the film grain & increase fov etc.
    https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Outlast

7+ Year Old Account
    Sweet! Thanks for the heads up and links.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always wait until the end of the month before buying monthly bundles that have games I want on the off chance that I happen to win via steamgifts. It's rare but it does happen. I'm quite desperate for Rise of the Tomb Raider, having enjoyed the series reboot in 2013 so much. So this is one of those inbetween decisions of do I buy it now or wait a month. I've stayed steady so far, surprisingly. So I wake up today, check my phone and see I have an email from steamgifts. I have won "Rise of........" and the text cut out. Okay, do I proceed to lose my shit? Do a happy jig? Go back to sleep and wake up to double check?

Good thing I did none of those things because the game that I won was "Rise of One" and it was part of a 5000 giveaway. All of the tears.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    I always wait until the end of the month before buying monthly bundles that have games I want on the off chance that I happen to win via steamgifts. It's rare but it does happen. I'm quite desperate for Rise of the Tomb Raider, having enjoyed the series reboot in 2013 so much. So this is one of those inbetween decisions of do I buy it now or wait a month. I've stayed steady so far, surprisingly. So I wake up today, check my phone and see I have an email from steamgifts. I have won "Rise of........" and the text cut out. Okay, do I proceed to lose my shit? Do a happy jig? Go back to sleep and wake up to double check?

Good thing I did none of those things because the game that I won was "Rise of One" and it was part of a 5000 giveaway. All of the tears.
    can always buy them, and wait with activating the keys ^^
    then giveaway duplicates