Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Call the lore police. On a serious note. So the fuck what? He's not saying anyone has to believe his ideas. What he thinks really has no effect on you. I see no problem.
    Well okay then goodnight!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The Red Alliance is busy at the moment. Please try again later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    His speculation was proven wrong, and despite him saying he's okay with being wrong he still isn't admitting that he's wrong.
    Come on, you're the expert on reading comprehension here!
    Ya there still haven't been any facts that really prove me wrong I mean no one has even really posted any links to back up that I'm wrong about vealan and liadrin.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Ya there still haven't been any facts that really prove me wrong I mean no one has even really posted any links to back up that I'm wrong about vealan and liadrin.
    Wow if all the proving we did the last couple of hours proved nothing then there's nothing more tough than your headcanon.
    Anyway goodnight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Wow if all the proving we did the last couple of hours proved nothing then there's nothing more tough than your headcanon.
    Anyway goodnight.
    Making points that don't contradict mine arnt really proving me wrong but I agree good night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    I never mentioned Liadrin or Velen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I never mentioned Liadrin or Velen.
    Ya I don't know why I quoted you I didn't hit the button or try to.

Deleted
    Next exp pack is very important if they do again nothing with the Horde then i dont see me playing another two years following Khad'gar and friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    MoP wasn't really filled with main Horde aside from Garrosh being the big bad. It was more Panda centered.
    WoD wasn't horde filled aside from enemy orcs that weren't related to the Horde. The person we dealt the most with in WoD was Khadgar and his bromance for Gul'dan
    Legion is more of whatever class you are + Khadgar. As a paladin it feels extremely alliance centered, especially when in the class hall I keep hearing the NPC's tell me "For the Alliance"
    Essentially, Legion is every bit as centered on Alliance as the other 3 were on Horde = Not really that much.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Next exp pack is very important if they do again nothing with the Horde then i dont see me playing another two years following Khad'gar and friends.
    Which is your prerogative. I hated playing the Thrall & Garrosh Show for the past 6 years. Welcome to my world.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Joker- View Post
    Which is your prerogative. I hated playing the Thrall & Garrosh Show for the past 6 years. Welcome to my world.
    you didn't play that, stop lying

the Alliance treatment in cata, the only "biased" expansion for Horde is no even close to the treatment horde get in Legion

in fact, next expansion im pretty sure you guys will say legion is a horde centered expansion, don't know how but a mental disorder can do anything
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-09-21 at 07:12 PM.

Just happy to see an expac that doesn't focus itself around the Horde, Horde leaders, or horde races. I had enough of the Horde in Cata, MoP, and WoD. Even Legion with another power hungry ORC. Horde can just chill til 8.0 in my book.
    kill Orcs and destroy horde cities are not expansions of the horde, I want to kill humans and besiege Stormwind !!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you didn't play that, stop lying

the Alliance treatment in cata, the only "biased" expansion for Horde is no even close to the treatment horde get in Legion

in fact, next expansion im pretty sure you guys will say legion is a horde centered expansion, don't know how but a mental disorder can do anything
    When you have to attack the man, instead of the argument, you've already lost the discussion.

Cataclysm - We help an ORC stop a Dragon
    MoP - We help a TROLL stop an ORC
    WoD - An ORC opens a portal back in time to an ORC infested planet
    Legion - An ORC wants to bring forth the Legion and a HUMAN helps stop him

Legion is balanced. I am hoping 8.0 is balanced as well. Now, if you'd like to discuss this like an adult, I will cheerfully debate the topic. But if all you have is rhetoric, hyperbole, and insults, I have no time for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    kill Orcs and destroy horde cities are not expansions of the horde, I want to kill humans and besiege Stormwind !!
    I would LOVE an expansion where something big happens in SW and the ALLIANCE gets a city raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    When you have to attack the man, instead of the argument, you've already lost the discussion.

Cataclysm - We help an ORC stop a Dragon
    MoP - We help a TROLL stop an ORC
    WoD - An ORC opens a portal back in time to an ORC infested planet
    Legion - An ORC wants to bring forth the Legion and a HUMAN helps stop him
    see? you lie and distort the true trying to make a point always ignoring things, like the name you are a joker

Legion is balanced. I am hoping 8.0 is balanced as well. Now, if you'd like to discuss this like an adult, I will cheerfully debate the topic. But if all you have is rhetoric, hyperbole, and insults, I have no time for you.
    HAHAHA balanced yeah, balanced like our world pvp, and its funny when you are saying im the one talking with hyperbole when you're the one using it

I would LOVE an expansion where something big happens in SW and the ALLIANCE gets a city raid.
    wait, you would like to the horde invade SW raid that city and kill your soldiers and kill anduin? is that what im seeing?

I really agree with this, we have BARELY seen the horde this expansion in general , we saw sylvanas trying to submit the valkrye and fight Greymane and... that's kinda it?

Deleted
    And THANK THE GODS they stopped caring about the horde the last x3 xpacks that have been 99% horde focused have been horrible for the lore in the game we dont need the horde no more hell go look at all the neutral characters that are in game that have all been alliance vs those who have been horde. With any luck they will drop the horde for another 2 xpacks so things can balance itself out abit.

Its funny reading the horde fanboys in this thread that are so spoiled of being the center of attention you would think this was the mage forums after a nerf/change that dident "sit" well with them. Wake up the lore in all of the horde focused xpacks sucked dick HARD legion is NOT great but its better than what we have had post WOTLK

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    I'm not talking about a couple servers. I"m talking about across the board. All combined. Horde players vastly outnumber alliance. It's factual. Get over it. You get catered to. WoD just about entirely catered to Horde. Cataclysm was ALL about fucking Thrall. *yawn*
    ITS NOT FACTUAL!

Did you not read the overall break down? Here let me do it for you, Alliance= 55% Horde=45%
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    ITS NOT FACTUAL!

Did you not read the overall break down? Here let me do it for you, Alliance= 55% Horde=45%
    Yeah, it's been that way for a long time. I wonder if he's misremembering old numbers - there was one point, many years ago, I think in TBC, where it was something like Horde 52% Alliance 48%, but that changed.