Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    return to ahn'qiraj?

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPepperSteak View Post
    He looked and said "Ok what zone do the players hate the most....."
    oh i loved silithus , besides its more the fact that c'tun is near that worrys me. it might was intendional as a final f..k you .

Deleted
    Please MMO champion, don't put picture spoiling something that may happen right on the front page ><

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I bet you don't hate the sudden change to evil illidan in tbc though huh?
    It was gradual. He lost his mind. This was a full stop complete change. IT TURNS OUT HE WAS GOOD ALL ALONG!!!

That wasn't an arc, it was a complete retcon of character. There is a difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Oh yeah, it's not like Illidan jailed the God that was just about to cleave our World.

It's not like Illidan apologized to Malfurion/Tyrande for not completely telling them his plans for Azeroth.

It's not like we've DIED To Argus the Unmaker.

It's not like we saved Azeroth from the Legion.

It's also not like we're gonna try and stop the Void next Expac.

Can't they at least say "thank you", while we've been slaying Xavius, as well as their "Corrupted Emerald Dragon"? We've saved the Forests, Illidan and I defeated Kil'jaeden, and we saved the UNIVERSE From certain doom. Sure, the Void's out. But, hey, NEW CONTENT!

Listen, Illidan doesn't deserve a Thank You for the shit he did. He still tortured and killed moonguard because he enjoyed the power. He was an evil psycho before they asspulled the whole storyline with him. I hate how they wrote him this expac, wish he would have stayed dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    Please MMO champion, don't put picture spoiling something that may happen right on the front page ><
    Don't click it.

Besides, who needs that, WHEN I'M FIGHTING A GOD THIS EXPAC?!

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    So, what is this cursed shard for? Starts some quest....
    Starts the quest to get the new legendary upgrade items if you do an emissary before picking it up in dal, same as 7.2

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Silithus eh? Some things are best left undisturbed.
    Looks like Sargeras did what everyone World of Warcraft player has wanted to do since World of Warcraft first began. (It's just a shame that we clearly interrupted him before he could finish.)