Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    as for the clue mancer leak its hard to say if it is accurate or not. the last correct leak was not nearly as detailed and was passed over as i recall. no one even noticed it let alone took it seriously as it wasnt much more than an outline.
    The last similar leak was also by someone claiming to be Chinese and they used similar riddles in WoD and Legion, Legion also included picture riddles. Things that strike as odd from it;

- Atleast 1 zone per Continent (Counting Zandalar as MoP and TA as Kalimdor)
    - Mentions of Zandalar even though the filter didn't happen till several days later.
    - An almost direct re quoting of Khadgar's lines from the new dialogue about the Blood of Azeroth
    - Wyrmskin Race which is wack ('Totally just' wishful thinking on my end)
    Last edited by Paula Deen; 2017-09-21 at 09:39 PM.

Now it's time for the Cataclysm revamp!

*cries blood*
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Tezra1520 View Post
    Fixed. There are just as many Jaina fanbois. Sylvanus is the only horde character left with lore, like at all. Stop shoehorning her into villain because she's chaotic good. She's "selfish" for wanting to save her own people?
    Jaina fanboys died in mop. Sylvanas should have been in garrosh's place but she has a fanboy of 12 year olds and neckbeards who fap to her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    The last similar leak was also by someone claiming to be Chinese and they used similar riddles in WoD and Legion, Legion also included picture riddles. Things that strike as odd from it;

- Mentions of Zandalar even though the filter didn't happen till several days later.
    - An almost direct re quoting of Khadgar's lines from the new dialogue about the Blood of Azeroth
    - Wyrmskin Race which is wack (Totally just wishful thinking on my end)
    makes me wonder where the wyrmkin thing is. thats the one thing that is hanging out there for me. i dont think that will be a playable as much as it will be an npc race or perhaps a reference to the dragonflights. not sure.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

What did I miss? A new good leak?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

"She saw herself kneeling before the one who slumbers beneath Azeroth's waves. She saw herself killing it and taking its place, leaving a throng of horrors to consume every nation."
    Isn't there a stained glass window in Ulduar with a woman with tentacles? Could that be Alleria taking the place of N'Zoth? Has this storyline been in the planning for years, or did we figure out who that image was of before now?

- Wyrmskin Race which is wack ('Totally just' wishful thinking on my end)
    Wyrm might refer to Naga. If this is indeed a Chinese leak, is possible that the Chinese equivalent of "wyrm" is closer to the idea of serpent as opposed to the western connotation of dragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    His "leak" seems to tie in 100% with this "leak" - https://imgur.com/UBo9VFb

Not sure if that makes it more or less credible.
    No it does not, what we found out with Sargeras now literally confirmed that ALL expansion "leaks" we've seen so far has been fake.
    Veil of shadows is just one of them, it doesn't tie in shit.

The guy who posted the original link also confirmed it was fake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Wyrm might refer to Naga. If this is indeed a Chinese leak, is possible that the Chinese equivalent of "wyrm" is closer to the idea of serpent as opposed to the western connotation of dragon.
    If they want the army of the light to be exact as the one in those "visions", then dragons are a part of that as well, not naga.

I do want Naga over some lazy dragon shit any day though, so I'm definitely with the idea of Naga becoming a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I do want Naga over some lazy dragon shit any day though, so I'm definitely with the idea of Naga becoming a thing.
    These dudes are more boring than Naga?

No it does not, what we found out with Sargeras now literally confirmed that ALL expansion "leaks" we've seen so far has been fake.

- - - Updated - - -

If they want the army of the light to be exact as the one in those "visions", then dragons are a part of that as well, not naga.

Those were dragons though, not pseudo dragon-kin. I dont think "which race was mentioned in a minor description of the army of the light" is necessarily a guiding principle for race selection.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes, definitely. Because those are not the ones we would've gotten as a race and they've got normal legs, Naga would at least be unique compared to the other races.

If we got dragons as a race, they'd probably look more like the Xaela from FFXIV, not the old and outdated ones we've had since classic.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

forst time ive seen that one. sounds pretty awesome tho.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Those were dragons though, not pseudo dragon-kin. I dont think "which race was mentioned in a minor description of the army of the light" is necessarily a guiding principle for race selection.
    Tbh, I don't think we'll get a dragon race at all. They'll probably skip new races again and go with sub-races instead.

Yes, definitely. Because those are not the ones we would've gotten as a race and they've got normal legs, Naga would at least be unique compared to the other races.

If we got dragons as a race, they'd probably look more like the Xaela from FFXIV, not the old and outdated ones we've had since classic.
    Xaela is already in the game. Its called Demon Hunters

Well, it DOES say that the defeat of the Dark Titan has caused the World Soul torment. So the creator pretty much pieced together wtf was going to happen with Sargeras and his sword. As soon as I read VoS I assumed thats what was implied. He's imprisoned but was able to hurl the sword at Azeroth beforehand.
    Although conquered, the Dark Titan’s defeat has had dire consequences. The world’s torment has shattered a link in the prison of an ancient enemy, and the threads of chaos that lead to its freedom have been drawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    Well, it DOES say that the defeat of the Dark Titan has caused the World Soul torment. So the creator pretty much pieced together wtf was going to happen with Sargeras and his sword. As soon as I read VoS I assumed thats what was implied. He's imprisoned but was able to hurl the sword at Azeroth beforehand.
    Problem is that if you look many 100s of pages back, you'll see that the uploader did confirm he had photoshopped it all.
    I cba searching that far back, but it's in this thread from back when the first leak phase started, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Yes. There are like crappy naga with legs, i.e. defeating 80% of the appeal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. There are like crappy naga with legs, i.e. defeating 80% of the appeal.
    They're like budget Naga!

Yall just don't want Blizzard to gib teh Lizard

Yall just don't want Blizzard to gib teh Lizard
    Naga are lizard people tho