10+ Year Old Account
    +2

Marathoning through the rest of Mob Psycho. Got a little better. Has kind of a Railgun vibe to it. A comedy about characters with super powers (even use the same term, espers), that kind of takes a more serious turn. Think I prefer the characters in Railgun more though. Each show has a redeemed villain too, which I'm a sucker for.

+ 2

I'm concerned... today is going a little too well...

10+ Year Old Account
    +0

My two days off have gone shitty, just as expected. Let's end it with a terrible Thursday night football game.

+3
    Friday hype, 8 hours to go before week-end !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

+ 5
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

10+ Year Old Account

You people and your Monday-Friday jobs.

+2

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You people and your Monday-Friday jobs.
    Mogu~ ? D:

+4

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Rain rain rain, all day it rained. Hopefully a cold front will follow soon, I'm tired of the heat.
    Quite the opposite here. Sun for days (a bit cold during morning/early evening) yet no rain for weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    +0

My two days off have gone shitty, just as expected. Let's end it with a terrible Thursday night football game.
    I just wish TNF games were not on NFL Network, I hate not having that channel. I could stream it, but would prefer to watch it in the living room.

+ 1

I redeemed too many Steam keys, lol. Have to wait until I can redeem more. Zzz

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I just wish TNF games were not on NFL Network, I hate not having that channel. I could stream it, but would prefer to watch it in the living room.
    I don't have cable so it doesn't matter to me either way. I just wish the game featured teams I cared about watching. And I don't mind watching most NFL teams. Right now, these two are near the bottom of my list and no players on my fantasy team

10+ Year Old Account

I don't have cable so it doesn't matter to me either way. I just wish the game featured teams I cared about watching. And I don't mind watching most NFL teams. Right now, these two are near the bottom of my list and no players on my fantasy team
    They are both division rivals for me. Also, I just need my football fix.

It was fun watching Falcons vs Packers Sunday night. I got to enjoy seeing competent o-lines and offensive play.