Deleted

31,25 haste vs IL

Well it's a very old matter but I still having issue to improve my performance, at the moment I ve chosen the path of haste sacrificing , higher items and legendary cloak. Simcraft is not helping too (maybe i've set the simulation parameters not so well) ..
    Any help is extremely welcome

ty

Theres no Haste cap to reach and mastery isnt shit anymore, so basically you want the higher ilvl items on. Prio, for me at least is vers>haste>=crit>=mastery.Also link your armory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly31 View Post
    Theres no Haste cap to reach and mastery isnt shit anymore, so basically you want the higher ilvl items on. Prio, for me at least is vers>haste>=crit>=mastery.Also link your armory.

ok ty

https://worldofwarcraft.com/it-it/ch...r/eonar/jedima

as far as I know Belt+ liadrin isnt the best combo anymore unless you have very high t19 2pc. Simming my char showed me that belt+ back was the best choice. Followed closely by my personal preferance, back + highlord. you good go for tier head to replace back. Stacking haste is not really that important anymore since all the stats are really close together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly31 View Post
    as far as I know Belt+ liadrin isnt the best combo anymore unless you have very high t19 2pc. Simming my char showed me that belt+ back was the best choice. Followed closely by my personal preferance, back + highlord. you good go for tier head to replace back. Stacking haste is not really that important anymore since all the stats are really close together.
    thanks alot