Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    How does it have nothing to do with the topic when one of the article specifically mentions Muslims as one of the ethnicities that should be purged?

And then, islamophobia? Are you going to deny that Christians face FAR worse oppression in muslim countries than vice versa?
    You specifically refer to beheading. Which ISIS has been carrying out.

I get it though you picked the one minority mentioned that you don't like as well and then claim that they'd behead "whites".

Apparently through your hatred of Muslims, you forgot there are roughly 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, or roughly 24% of the population.

But hey, you have your specific list of countries that are predominately Muslim to back up your beliefs that all Muslims are evil. I mean they must be, because Muslim and ISIS! You also assume all Muslims hate white people because.... they're brown? Does ISIS even hate "whites"? I know they despise all other religions and westerners, but when did they start hating an entire pigmentation?

But, go ahead and continue projecting your hatreds onto an entire religion, don't let me be the one to stop you.

I definitely think the alt-right would have less sympathy without Antifa. I don't think that thing about Antifa being less radical without the alt-right is true though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shkar View Post
    As for Marxism, if that's about the worst that's involved in it, I have to disagree about it being as violent as Nazism. You make it sound like Marx was saying that the goal would probably require violence, whereas with Nazism violence essentially was the goal. Lenin and Mao are definitely warning signs. Massive ones. Truly abhorrent ones. But from everything I've heard, their purges are not the root of the theory.
    Marx didn't leave any room for doubt. He was quite clear that violence would be necessary in a proletariat revolution. I'd also like to bring up something someone else pointed out elsewhere, that the goal of Nazism wasn't violence either. In fact, they tried quite a few "solutions" before they came up with the final solution. Incidentally, Richard Spencer has described his means of implementing his ethno-State, and they are all solutions the Nazis tried before the final solution. One thing that's important to remember about modern-day communists, is that they...mislead people when talking about the violent past of communism, or the violent nature of communism. The reality is that a communist regime requires the execution of several kinds of people, and Mao and Lenin list these types. Among them are "the energetic," as in those who bring energy and therefore change to society.

I'm at an engineering school in a very rural area, but I have seen no evidence of the kind of Leftist control people talk about as being responsible for Antifa.
    Is it a State-funded institution, or a private institution?

Some examples of universities that have been nearly completely infected, you've got Rutgers, Dartmouth, Harvard, Yale, UC Berkeley, Evergreen State (this one has been in the news in a major way for exactly the problem I'm talking about), Mizzou, and many, many others. I myself am at a State-funded university that is deep into the SocJus kool-aid, and I'm not going to say which for a million different reasons.

Another thing to keep in mind, communist regimes have resulted in the deaths of almost ten times as many as the holocaust. If you cut out Stalin, it's only about five times as many.

I'm not trying to be obstructionist here. These are things I've never seen addressed. What is it that makes this specific case so special?
    Generally, student clubs and organizations at universities are empowered to do things like engage in community service activities, host events, and other such things, on school grounds. It's pretty common to have things like movie screenings or other like events, including speakers, invited by a student club or organization for a specific event. This absolutely does not mean that every Tom, Dick, and Harry is or should be allowed to speak at a university just because it's a publicly-held, State-funded location/group. However, this does mean that these clubs and orgs can invite speakers, because that is part of what their tuition goes toward; for example, a biology club would likely look to invite someone like Richard Dawkins, and even make an event out of it. To deplatform that speaker is a violation of those students' rights, specifically their first amendment rights, so long as it isn't violating the law or certain basic campus policies that don't conflict with said law. There are some State-funded campuses that even have Christian clubs for this reason, though those are dwindling mainly because the people interested in such a club are starting to avoid the State-funded universities that have them.

Because these are State-funded universities, they are public/government institutions, therefore any attempt to stifle the speech of students who have paid tuition there falls squarely into the purview of the first amendment.

In all cases with controversial speakers, these student clubs and orgs have done things like reserve lecture halls and allow anyone who wants to, to come. Anyone who isn't interested, well, they don't have to show up. Ben Shapiro or Milo Yiannopoulos or any other speaker invited by student clubs and orgs have never been forced on anyone. In fact, the only speakers I could imagine being "forced" on students are things like commencement speakers, but I'm not sure about the logistics of that. I doubt someone would be prevented from graduating if they decided to walk out during a commencement speech.

As for private companies that receive tax exemptions, they are still private companies. They're only regulated by the State, they aren't ran by the State. For the record, some of those private companies have grown so powerful, have gained such great control over who gets to say what, that I really think some of them should be regulated as utilities so as to ensure a dialogue that isn't slanted. The whole point of the original free speech movement wasn't just to prevent the government from silencing people, but to prevent people from being silenced. If the founding fathers had predicted how powerful private entities had become, I don't think they would have limited the first amendment to the government.

TL;DR Both sides are a problem, communism as per the writings of the inceptors of communism is way worse than most people give it credit for, public institutions fall under the purview of the first amendment, private organizations don't, some private organizations should still probably be regulated as utilities anyway, and yes both the alt-right and Antifa need to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, Robert Mueller isn't investigating anything? He isn't adding new people basically every week?
    I'm reserving my judgment until the investigation concludes and I can get my hands on some facts. Remember, people thought James Comey was going to utterly destroy/bury Trump. The comparisons to Nixon were running wild, and that ultimately amounted to a sweet load of nothing. One might say, it was a "nothing burger." Like I said; I'm waiting to see what the results of the investigation are. I just wouldn't be surprised though if this turns out to be bullshit and then a month later we revisit it. Too many people are willing to treat this like other people treated Clinton's emails.

In your eyes, the Trump Jr. Emails didn't happen?
    No, those definitely happened. It's the one credible link I've seen so far, related to the one credible theory I've heard so far, that Trump Jr. wanted to impress daddy and help him win the election by every possible dirty method he could, and Trump may or may not have had knowledge of it. We'll see what the investigation uncovers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Apparently through your hatred of Muslims, you forgot there are roughly 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, or roughly 24% of the population.

But hey, you have your specific list of countries that are predominately Muslim to back up your beliefs that all Muslims are evil.

But, go ahead and continue projecting your hatreds onto an entire religion, don't let me be the one to stop you.
    The figure of 1.6 billion (not 1.8) is overblown. It assumes that anyone living in the UAE is automatically a Muslim, and that is demonstrably untrue. Furthermore, in countries that are majority Muslim, when surveyed, they regularly return results that say large majorities of the population are in favor of the death penalty for homosexuality. That's not IS. That's just Islam. There are recordings of mosques in the developed western world of Imams arguing that it makes sense that it be a Muslim-majority position that homosexuality be punishable by death.

I don't hate Islam or Muslims, but you'd have to be ignorant of reality to argue that there isn't problems within that religion that need to be dealt with, regardless of whatever IS does or doesn't do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Trump alt-right Nazi have declared war on anyone not them. So I'm not surprised as I said get legal learn to use the 2A to protect themselves.
    There is another group that has done that as well. A group with the unspeakable name.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalidor View Post
    The figure of 1.6 billion (not 1.8) is overblown. It assumes that anyone living in the UAE is automatically a Muslim, and that is demonstrably untrue. Furthermore, in countries that are majority Muslim, when surveyed, they regularly return results that say large majorities of the population are in favor of the death penalty for homosexuality. That's not IS. That's just Islam. There are recordings of mosques in the developed western world of Imams arguing that it makes sense that it be a Muslim-majority position that homosexuality be punishable by death.

I don't hate Islam or Muslims, but you'd have to be ignorant of reality to argue that there isn't problems within that religion that need to be dealt with, regardless of whatever IS does or doesn't do.
    The figure in 2015, was 1.8, I haven't seen where that's been re-estimated, but even if it is slightly overblown that's the 2nd largest religious group in the world.

As for your points, that is fine, but you're not taking issue with Islam itself at that rate, rather you are taking issue with certain Imams, Countries, or groups. There are millions, upon millions of Muslims living in, North America, India and Europe living peacefully.

Look at groups like The Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda just to name one of several. If all of Christianity were to be blamed for their actions, it could be called a religion with problems too.

The Bible also prescribes the death penalty for things like Audultry, Prostitution of a Priest's daughter, A child who continually disobeys his parents, not honoring the Sabbath and the list goes on. We've just decided as a society that certain aspects like that are no longer acceptable. They need to decide the same, and while most of them have there's still strongholds of them stuck in the past, where this was what you did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_...e#cite_note-26

So yes I agree, some interpretations of the Koran and converting it into a State run doctrine, is not advantageous for Christians, or even the Muslims enduring it, but it has less to do with the religion as a whole and more to due with their cultural beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    There is another group that has done that as well. A group with the unspeakable name.
    ISIS isn't unspeakable... Unless you meant.......
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-09-22 at 12:34 AM.

The figure in 2015, was 1.8, I haven't seen where that's been re-estimated, but even if it is slightly overblown that's the 2nd largest religious group in the world.
    So I did some checking up on the numbers, because my data source was also old. I found a heavily pro-Islam-biased website that counts it currently at 2.18 billion.

http://muslimpopulation.com/World/

I'm okay with using that if you are.

As for your points, that is fine, but you're not taking issue with Islam itself at that rate, rather you are taking issue with certain Imams, Countries, or groups. There are millions, upon millions of Muslims living in, North America, India and Europe living peacefully.
    You call what's been happening in Europe "peace?" It's not just those places I take issue with, it's the doctrine. Sunni Islam is horrifying. I have less of a problem with Shia Islam, and actually think that Sufism has something positive to offer the world. Coincidentally (or perhaps not) Sufism also happens to be the smallest branch of Islam. Unfortunately, Sunni Islam is the vast, overwhelming majority of that 2.18 billion, which, again, is very overblown because it defaults everyone living in the UAE as a Muslim which is, again, demonstrably false. In any case, Sunnis teach that homosexuality is something that should be punished, and punished by death. That's not Wahhabi, that's mainstream Sunni Islam, and it's what the large majority of Muslim populations even in developed western countries believe.

Obviously, them simply believing such a thing is far better than them acting on it, but there are clearly quite a few Muslims out there who are willing to act on that, and that somehow needs to be addressed. I pine for the days when the worst gay people got from organized religious institutions was getting their funerals protested.

Look at groups like The Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda just to name one of several. If all of Christianity were to be blamed for their actions, it could be called a religion with problems too.
    I'm specifically not bothering to mention IS because, well, frankly it's too easy. That's something most people would agree with.

The Bible also prescribes the death penalty for things like Audultry, Prostitution of a Priest's daughter, A child who continually disobeys his parents, not honoring the Sabbath and the list goes on. We've just decided as a society that certain aspects like that are no longer acceptable.
    Actually, it's not that society has decided those things are no longer acceptable, it's that those are prescriptions within Judaism, not Christianity. The Christian New Testament specifically says that the prescriptions regarding the law don't apply anymore, supposedly because one guy took care of it all by getting himself crucified. Whether you believe that or not, the people in the religion certainly believe it. That's why they don't actually bother with the Sabbath anymore. Obviously, there will be some variance across groups, but as far as I know, this is held true in mainstream Protestantism, Roman Catholicism, and Eastern Orthodoxy. As far as I know, there is no part of the bible that mainstream Christianity adheres to, as a matter of doctrine, that prescribes the death of anyone. The worst Christianity has to say about gay people is that they don't make it into heaven. I hope Christianity can forgive me for not finding that argument very compelling.

All that said, there is still Judaism that is practiced today, and I do think there has been some changes to that religion.

They need to decide the same, and while most of them have there's still strongholds of them stuck in the past, where this was what you did.
    Which I would be totally fine with. I would love to see a modernization of Islam that takes the teeth out of the brutality. I think looking at the ways in which the Roman Catholic Church has changed over the years, and the ways in which certain Protestant groups have changed over the years, like the Calvinists, would be a good model to use.

So yes I agree, some interpretations of the Koran and converting it into a State run doctrine, is not advantageous for Christians, or even the Muslims enduring it, but it has less to do with the religion as a whole and more to due with their cultural beliefs.
    I don't know. A lot of them seem to believe what they believe because the Koran says it. I mean, a lot of it sounds pretty similar to the proscriptions found in what is known to the Christians as the Old Testament. In terms of gay sex acts, "kill the one doing it, and the one to whom it is done," is pretty clear, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Yes. One is based in racism, one is based in culture-ism.
    Just different flavours of xenophobic tribalism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Is Civic Nationalism that different from Ethnic Nationalism?
    Yes huge difference.

Civic nationalism
    Nation characterized by a common law and common constitution
    Membership can be chosen by immigration
    Government is a pluralist democracy
    Individuals create their nation

Ethnic nationalism
    Nation characterized by common roots or ancestry
    Membership is inherited
    Government is where the ethnic majority rules over all others
    The nation creates the individual

No, he isn't. He is using a group that doesn't exist and labeling people as such. There is an alt-right group, there isn't an alt-left though. It was made up by the alt-right to try to lump all of the groups that are against the alt-right/nazi douches.
    How did I miss this? Yes, there is absolutely an alt-left.

Or you know, maybe there isn't. If there isn't, then it's just the left, and America's left-wing are all a pack of hopelessly irredeemable terrorist criminals. Faced with those two choices, I think I'll take "alt-left," so I have some means of distinguishing Antifa and their supporters from other leftists.

Why? Do you see them going around committing terrorist attacks? Nope.
    Um, yes, actually, we do. Well, I suppose that depends on how you define terrorist attacks. If we're going with the definition we would need to in order to classify people like Dylan Roof as terrorists, then yes, absolutely, Antifa have been committing a shitload of terrorist attacks, more so than the right. If we don't use that definition...oh, wait, the DHS has actually declared Antifa a domestic terrorist organization. So they're terrorists either way. Shit. I guess you just don't have a leg to stand on with this one.

You do, however, see tons of right wing attacks on people. 65 people killed in the last 16 years alone by right wing terrorist attacks and you have ZERO by left wing attackers.
    If we're going to grant that those are terrorist attacks, then the only reason left-wing terrorists don't have a bigger body count is because we're all getting lucky. Bike lock victim could have easily died. A heavy blunt object, swung like that, was what medieval knights used to kill people in armor. Steve Scalise. Jeremy Christian (he was a Sanders supporter when he was in his right mind, don't you dare try and pull any of that bullshit, not even the SPLC was willing to label him right-wing, and they love doing that).

Doesn't matter, he still tried to unite the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and Alt-Right together at that Charlottesville rally that ended up in a terrorist attack.
    You talking about the manslaughter incident? Got news for you, friend. The driver got attacked before he took off. The arresting officers said he was in fight-or-flight mode when they arrested him. I think it's fair to say that he was pushed into fight-or-flight mode due to the people who attacked him, which would mean when he drove into that crowd, his panicked lizard-brain has taken over because other people were violent to him first. It was self-defense, though arguably a case of imperfect self-defense. It's also important to note that he didn't actually kill her. She died from heart failure, likely brought on by problems exacerbated by her getting hit. Healthy at any size, indeed.

It may be good that he might have lost a little support, but when Trump had an Alt-Right douche being the mouthpiece of the whitehouse for the longest time, Trump encouraged them instead of doing the slam dunk thing for EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT and distancing themselves away from the racists. Trump embraced them.
    You talking about Steve Bannon? Steve Bannon isn't a member of the alt-right, that we know of, and Trump fired him. I swear to God, Trump can do literally everything the left wants him to do and they will still bitch. They don't want him to keep his promises, so he doesn't keep his promises, they whine at him for not finishing the wall. Congratulations lefties, you are now in agreement with Ann-fucking-Coulter. Oh wait, I forget, I've decided to call those idiots alt-left. Sorry. Congratulations, alt-lefties, you are now in agreement with Ann-fucking-Coulter. There. That's better.

Trump encouraged them instead of doing the slam dunk thing for EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT and distancing themselves away from the racists. Trump embraced them.
    "We condemn the egregious violence on many sides [...]" Yeah, sounds like not distancing himself and embracing them. Oh, sorry, was that not good enough? Should he have used the lyricism and poetry of Stephen Colbert, "Nazis are bad?" Is "Nazis are bad" a strong enough condemnation compared to the oh-so-rhetorically-weak "we condemn the egregious violence on many sides?"

Wait...why is Hitler being compared to Alexander..?

I don't think everyone that is conservative is a Nazi, just everyone that is still holding Trump's nuts after his failures for the last 8 months and especially after Charlottesville, can be given the title.
    Give me whatever title you like. It's not going to make you any less wrong.

His excuse that there were bad people on both sides and good people on both sides is BULLSHIT. Even Fox News crucified him over this.
    "Fox News is right when they agree with me!" You're like an epistemological nightmare the world can't wake up from. I don't recall Trump saying there were good people on both sides (though I don't catch absolutely everything Trump says all the time so he could have said that without me hearing it) but it is factual to say that there are bad people on both sides. In fact there are more bad people on the the alt-left side of things than there are the alt-right, primarily because the alt-left just has more members.

One side is full of redneck fascist wannabes that want the "white race" to rule over everyone, and the other side is against that. There is no similarities here.
    Yeah, the anarcho-communist flags, the hammer and sickle flags, the silencing people with violence like beating them in the head with boards while they're unconscious, and saying that anyone who supports capitalism has no place in "their city," totally not the same as, let alone worse than, the alt-right.

Abraham Lincoln was a Republican yes, but then the Southern Strategy happened, effectively switching the parties.
    How many Democratic senators switched parties because of the Southern Strategy? How many?

What other major, super-big-deal-thing happened around the time of the switch that might have caused black people to change party allegiances? I won't deny that Atwater had that as his plan, but to say that it had any kind of effect is dishonest, especially when...how many senators switched sides?

How did I miss this? Yes, there is absolutely an alt-left.
    Really? There is an alt-left? Who are their leaders? What people make up the alt-left? If you say Antifa and BLM, you lose.

- - - Updated - - -

"We condemn the egregious violence on many sides [...]" Yeah, sounds like not distancing himself and embracing them. Oh, sorry, was that not good enough? Should he have used the lyricism and poetry of Stephen Colbert, "Nazis are bad?" Is "Nazis are bad" a strong enough condemnation compared to the oh-so-rhetorically-weak "we condemn the egregious violence on many sides?"
    Sorry, but when David Duke, known KKK leader and member of the alt-right fascist wannabes, says he was glad the way that Trump worded it, because it strictly meant that the alt-right wasn't the bad guy.

- - - Updated - - -

You talking about Steve Bannon? Steve Bannon isn't a member of the alt-right, that we know of, and Trump fired him. I swear to God, Trump can do literally everything the left wants him to do and they will still bitch. They don't want him to keep his promises, so he doesn't keep his promises, they whine at him for not finishing the wall. Congratulations lefties, you are now in agreement with Ann-fucking-Coulter. Oh wait, I forget, I've decided to call those idiots alt-left. Sorry. Congratulations, alt-lefties, you are now in agreement with Ann-fucking-Coulter. There. That's better.
    Considering Steve Bannon is a white supremacist and he says that Breitbart is the PLATFORM for the Alt-Right, then yes, Steve Bannon is a fucking alt-right douche.

- - - Updated - - -

You talking about the manslaughter incident? Got news for you, friend. The driver got attacked before he took off. The arresting officers said he was in fight-or-flight mode when they arrested him. I think it's fair to say that he was pushed into fight-or-flight mode due to the people who attacked him, which would mean when he drove into that crowd, his panicked lizard-brain has taken over because other people were violent to him first. It was self-defense, though arguably a case of imperfect self-defense. It's also important to note that he didn't actually kill her. She died from heart failure, likely brought on by problems exacerbated by her getting hit. Healthy at any size, indeed.
    That wasn't manslaughter, he was charged with 2nd degree murder when he was arrested. He was NOT attacked before he drove into the crowd, the only attacks that came at him were when he was speeding towards the group in the road and after. You literally have to be blind to not see that he was SPEEDING AT THE CROWD a couple of fucking BLOCKS before he got anywhere near anyone else.

Did you not see the fucking videos where he didn't have ANYONE around him before he drove into the group going 40-50 mph? He was denied bail, he is going to jail for the rest of his life, he will be lucky if he doesn't get the death penalty for a terrorist attack.

The immigrants needs to get the fuck out, honestly.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Yes. One is based in racism, one is based in culture-ism.
    What would be the material difference between telling a woman from China "You can't live here, no Chinese allowed!" and "You can only live here if you forsake everything that is Chinese!"

Because most Civic Nationalists cannot tell the difference between Civics and Culture. What is the difference between having to be a white person, and telling someone they must act white in every respect but can physically not be white.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorn View Post
    Yes huge difference.

Civic nationalism
    Nation characterized by a common law and common constitution
    Membership can be chosen by immigration
    Government is a pluralist democracy
    Individuals create their nation

Ethnic nationalism
    Nation characterized by common roots or ancestry
    Membership is inherited
    Government is where the ethnic majority rules over all others
    The nation creates the individual
    So the difference is between telling a Chinese person "No Chinese allowed" and "You cannot be Chinese here."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Yep. For starters only one is racist.
    What is the material difference between telling a Chinese woman "No Chinese allowed!" and "You cannot be Chinese here!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Haha yeah but Antifa right?! They're the real threat amirite?
    Antifa wouldn't even remotely be a threat if mayors actually enforced the law and protected people.

Twice the Berkeley mayor ordered police to stand down, allowing Antifa to beat people in the streets.

No, it's not the biggest threat facing society in general. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be resolved.

Really? There is an alt-left? Who are their leaders? What people make up the alt-left? If you say Antifa and BLM, you lose.
    Antifa, BLM, and a host of hyper-leftist professors who have trained these people to be MLM activists. They don't have leaders. They're decentralized.

Sorry, but when David Duke, known KKK leader and member of the alt-right fascist wannabes, says he was glad the way that Trump worded it, because it strictly meant that the alt-right wasn't the bad guy.
    In this case, the alt-right wasn't the bad guy. You don't get to be the assailant and call yourself a fucking hero, I don't care how many times you tattoo "Anti-fascist" on your ass.

Considering Steve Bannon is a white supremacist
    Show me a piece of writing or a video, or a clip of audio, where Bannon admits to this, or says white people are better than black people.

and he says that Breitbart is the PLATFORM for the Alt-Right, then yes, Steve Bannon is a fucking alt-right douche.
    Breitbart is a platform for the alt-right? Is that why they let a religious gay Jew work there?

That wasn't manslaughter, he was charged with 2nd degree murder
    There's little difference between second degree murder and manslaughter. One is about malice aforethought, the other isn't. In any case, they'd have more luck making a manslaughter charge stick, though even that will be difficult given what she actually died from.

He was NOT attacked before he drove into the crowd, the only attacks that came at him were when he was speeding towards the group in the road and after. You literally have to be blind to not see that he was SPEEDING AT THE CROWD a couple of fucking BLOCKS before he got anywhere near anyone else.

Did you not see the fucking videos where he didn't have ANYONE around him before he drove into the group going 40-50 mph?
    I did. That's the partial footage I was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrRxXxJoraI

This is a decent breakdown of the clip that most of the media cuts out. See how fast the car is going, well before he gets to anyone? It wasn't until someone struck the back of his car with a blunt object that he sped up and into the crowd. He wasn't "speeding for a couple blocks before he got to anyone." Well, technically, he was speeding, in that he was going above the speed limit, but it's pretty obvious from the extra footage that he didn't plan on ramming anyone, because he speeds way up after someone attacks his car with a baseball bat.

He was denied bail, he is going to jail for the rest of his life, he will be lucky if he doesn't get the death penalty for a terrorist attack.
    The worst they're going to be able to make stick will be a manslaughter charge, maybe even an involuntary manslaughter charge. If there was no malicious aforethought, then due to how Heather Heyer died, the most you can say is that the driver's reckless driving kicked off the thing that actually killed her, the heart failure. I don't care what he was charged with, or that he was denied bail. A second degree murder charge won't hold up in court.

1. Antifa, BLM, and a host of hyper-leftist professors who have trained these people to be MLM activists. They don't have leaders. They're decentralized.

2. In this case, the alt-right wasn't the bad guy. You don't get to be the assailant and call yourself a fucking hero, I don't care how many times you tattoo "Anti-fascist" on your ass.

3. Show me a piece of writing or a video, or a clip of audio, where Bannon admits to this, or says white people are better than black people.

4. Breitbart is a platform for the alt-right? Is that why they let a religious gay Jew work there?

5. There's little difference between second degree murder and manslaughter. One is about malice aforethought, the other isn't. In any case, they'd have more luck making a manslaughter charge stick, though even that will be difficult given what she actually died from.

6.I did. That's the partial footage I was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrRxXxJoraI

This is a decent breakdown of the clip that most of the media cuts out. See how fast the car is going, well before he gets to anyone? It wasn't until someone struck the back of his car with a blunt object that he sped up and into the crowd. He wasn't "speeding for a couple blocks before he got to anyone." Well, technically, he was speeding, in that he was going above the speed limit, but it's pretty obvious from the extra footage that he didn't plan on ramming anyone, because he speeds way up after someone attacks his car with a baseball bat.

7. The worst they're going to be able to make stick will be a manslaughter charge, maybe even an involuntary manslaughter charge. If there was no malicious aforethought, then due to how Heather Heyer died, the most you can say is that the driver's reckless driving kicked off the thing that actually killed her, the heart failure. I don't care what he was charged with, or that he was denied bail. A second degree murder charge won't hold up in court.
    1. Antifa and BLM aren't Alt-Left. Do I have to come over there and clean the shit out of your eyes for you to read this again and again, there is NO ALT-LEFT.

2. Wait wait wait, you think the Alt-Right wasn't the bad guy at the Charlottesville incident? They went there the night before they were allowed to, and chanted Nazi slogans like "Blood and Soil" and "Jews will not replace us". That dumbass in the car wasn't attacked until WELL AFTER he started speeding down the street. He had 3 FUCKING BLOCKS to stop and back up before he plowed into that group of people.

3. http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...reitbart-news/ And I quote from the article:
    “We’re the platform for the alt-right,” Bannon told me proudly when I interviewed him at the Republican National Convention (RNC) in July. Though disavowed by every other major conservative news outlet, the alt-right has been Bannon’s target audience ever since he took over Breitbart News from its late founder, Andrew Breitbart, four years ago. Under Bannon’s leadership, the site has plunged into the fever swamps of conservatism, cheering white nationalist groups as an “eclectic mix of renegades,” accusing President Barack Obama of importing “more hating Muslims,” and waging an incessant war against the purveyors of “political correctness.”
    4. I just linked you the proof, just because they let that dumbass douche Milo work there, doesn't mean he isn't a self hating gay dumbass.

5. Sorry but you lose again with this one. There is quite a fucking big difference between manslaughter and 2nd degree murder. The videos ALL OVER the fucking internet show that he had plenty of time to go anywhere else but there. He chose to speed down that street 3 fucking blocks before ANYONE was even near enough to him to attack him. Going 40-50 mph, he used the tactics of ISIS to inflict terrorism. Also what do you mean about Heather Heyer's death? She died from getting hit by a fucking car.

6. Sorry but a partisan hack from a dumbass called "Storytime with Jesus" isn't exactly a bastion of fucking truth right there. You don't see ANYONE attack him until he is already basically fucking surrounded by people. That guy is a fucking retard, and so is anyone that believes "liars for jesus". I can't find the video that shows he had a longer running start, but if I do, I will be sure to post it for you.

7. There was malicious forethought, which is why he was arrested under 2nd degree murder charges. Sorry, but when there are dozens of videos and shit showing how wrong you are, and the police chief even saying this was fucking terrorism, then yeah, he is fucked. Anyone defending him is no better than he is.

You specifically refer to beheading. Which ISIS has been carrying out.

I get it though you picked the one minority mentioned that you don't like as well and then claim that they'd behead "whites".

But hey, you have your specific list of countries that are predominately Muslim to back up your beliefs that all Muslims are evil. I mean they must be, because Muslim and ISIS! You also assume all Muslims hate white people because.... they're brown? Does ISIS even hate "whites"? I know they despise all other religions and westerners, but when did they start hating an entire pigmentation?

Do you know how many Germans were actually in NSDAP? Less than 10%. Do you know how many muslims are extremists or support extremist ideas, like afore-mentioned killing homosexuals? A lot more than 10%. It only takes a rotten minority to push the majority into doing things they wouldn't normally do. People put in a position of power will abuse that position much more often than not. These are sociologic facts. You can argue with facts or you can agree that when muslim population grows to the level that they form a sizeable part of the total population, they start terrorizing the rest of the population. They already are in some western EU and Nordic countries, they are causing problems and this will spiral out of control with them breeding like rabbits and Europeans aging.

You obviously can't feel that all the way from USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

15+ Year Old Account
    What a complete joke. The only thing that's going to get exterminated over time is this kind of ideology. They've been on a losing streak since 1945 and considering how few of them are left today, I'd say the final nail in the coffin is only about a decade or so away at this point. How can anyone in their right mind see the type of sterilized corporate society we live in today and think mob-driven "ethnic cleansing" is right around the corner? Then again, I guess you can't be in your right mind and be a neo nazi at the same time. What a truly pathetic existence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    A snippet from one of the articles linked below

Interesting Opinion articles to say the least. While the Raw Story article is questionable...the Times one is very interesting.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/its-...r-their-money/
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/1...ndercover.html
    Hes right though, I'm hating illegal immigrants and economic refugees (so 90% of every refugee) more every day and I already think they should be shot on sight at attempting to breach borders. Me hating those combined with constant threat of terrorism just will lead me to hating everyone who has a brown skin (which is wrong, you don't have to tell me).

The simple fact is that such a large group of colored people are becoming an increasing problem that at some point people will have enough and hate crime will become not a thing of individuals but organised hate groups. And if things go they way they are going now I can perfectly see that happen.

People won't keep taking this crap when poverty is around...all you need is 1 economic crisis where poverty will strike Europe once more and you will see how dangerous people become when people who have no right to aid get it before your average citizen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Antifa wouldn't even remotely be a threat if mayors actually enforced the law and protected people.

Twice the Berkeley mayor ordered police to stand down, allowing Antifa to beat people in the streets.

No, it's not the biggest threat facing society in general. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be resolved.
    Definately a threat, sensible people hate antifa and nazis alike. But far right people, hell even mainstream right wing news outlets like Fox news deem Antifa a terrorist organisation that's threatening the very existence of the western world, but they think nazis are insignificant and no big deal.