Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Isn't the article defeating itself at the beginning by stating:

"We are pretty sure this is what happened. There is no evidence, and if there was it has been deleted, but we are pretty sure this is what happened."

That aside. While it may be strange for someone from another country promoting events like these, it is not particularly illegal or impossible, and the usage of the word provocateur is tremendously disingenuous. They were meetings and events, not riots. Personally I encourage my european friends to be patriotic and become more involved, I suppose I am an american provocateur who is rigging elections in multiple european countries? I don't see what is newsworthy about admitted suppositions of fairly ordinary events.
    A weaker America (I.E, Trump's America) means a stronger Russia.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    At this point, if the Russians are still shilling for Trump they're doing it just to cause chaos.
    This is the point to remember, especially in regards that Russia seemed to push incendiary issues rather than candidates... Putin doesn't "need" a bought and paid for President for Russia to win the election... they win simply by destabilizing the American Democracy and creating an inability for would-be rivals to oppose his country's interests.

And if you want to talk bleak dystopia, most major corporations benefit from destabilizing the government as well, insofar as security and commerce aren't compromised.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    A weaker America (I.E, Trump's America) means a stronger Russia.
    I disagree with your comment in parenthesis but can understand if you believe that. I don't understand why you quote me though since it is not related to anything I mentioned.

Propaganda campaigns like this don't need to change the minds of millions of voters or create enormous rallies. They just need to influence thousands of voters in the right states/districts. As you may remember, Trump won several "purple" states by a very narrow margin which gave him the electoral victory.

Russia's strategy was spot on. Their combined efforts on all major social media platforms, forums and message boards had the desired impact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    I disagree with your comment in parenthesis but can understand if you believe that. I don't understand why you quote me though since it is not related to anything I mentioned.
    In that it isn't very strange as to why it would happen.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    In that it isn't very strange as to why it would happen.
    Ah, I apologize, I originally meant to say "while it may seem strange". One of the points I was making is it is not that strange, hence why I mention I also encourage people from other countries to love their countries, believe in patriotism, and become involved in the process despite not being from their countries. The other point was the article begins by stating there is no evidence to their claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalidor View Post
    https://youtu.be/R6bpHTJiKEI

This is what has currently been verified regarding the claim, with some opinion-analysis thrown in.
    That guy is a fucking idiot. Like Mark Dice level of retardedness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Go check any Trump trending topic. It's almost always a no friend facebook account with like 4 pcitures ticking off talking points.
    The last few days that I have been reading topics critical of Trump, I usually find people that are slobbering all over Trump's orange knob with accounts that literally have no posts before this spring or so, no friends and no pictures, but their avatar is that of say a model with a woman's name. No woman that I know on Facebook, has zero friends, zero pictures and all of these posts from right wing blogospheres as posts on their walls.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm just offering alternatives to your healthcare free sources.

Maybe if what you were watching wasn't garbage, there'd be no need to get snarky, don't you think :V
    There are no mainstream alternatives which really focus on important issues and hammer down good points.

We have to go to independent media for that on youtube, etc. Kyle Kulinski is the primary person I watch for news these days.

Denying the intentions and actions of the Putin administration in the election at this point requires moon-truther levels of immunity to information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    That guy is a fucking idiot. Like Mark Dice level of retardedness.
    On what grounds do you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    They just need to influence thousands of voters in the right states/districts.
    For a $4,000 per year? That's some impressive marketing here.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    138 millions dollars a day to Israel. A president chosen by Israeli patronage. A legislature ran by dual nationality Israelis. Hollywood, the media, the fed. But Russia has too much influence?

Deleted
    I bet 4chan orchestrated this as well to troll MSM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    138 millions dollars a day to Israel. A president chosen by Israeli patronage. A legislature ran by dual nationality Israelis. Hollywood, the media, the fed. But Russia has too much influence?
    The relation Israel and USA has is that of brotherhood, they share the same goals and have same democratic views. Not so much with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalidor View Post
    On what grounds do you say that?
    Because he is calling the investigation fake news. Kinda like how you called terrorism and murder just "manslaughter".

Because he is calling the investigation fake news. Kinda like how you called terrorism and murder just "manslaughter".
    He is calling reporting on investigation false news, not investigation itself, because he says that "false news" (rather then "fake news") is term Facebook uses for "story that isn't 100% false (they have shred of truth) but are stretching narrative to arouse passions, attract viewership, or deceive people".

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    He is calling reporting on investigation false news, not investigation itself, because he says that "false news" (rather then "fake news") is term Facebook uses for "story that isn't 100% false (they have shred of truth) but are stretching narrative to arouse passions, attract viewership, or deceive people".
    When the dumbass in the video says that the Russians didn't buy political ads and says it is fake news, is when he lost the conversation. Because we already know they bought the ads. That $100,000 they spent on Facebook ads is against the law because no foreign entity can do anything to help one campaign or the other. But I guess I shouldn't be fucking surprised from a Putin apologist that he is trying to defend this.

When the dumbass in the video says that the Russians didn't buy political ads and says it is fake news, is when he lost the conversation.
    He didn't say that; he only said that Facebook information didn't say that.

And that information is from which everyone else is going.

Because we already know they bought the ads. That $100,000 they spent on Facebook ads is against the law because no foreign entity can do anything to help one campaign or the other. But I guess I shouldn't be fucking surprised from a Putin apologist that he is trying to defend this.
    So, which Russian entity exactly paid for them? If we know for sure?

Have you seen the receipt?
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-09-22 at 09:32 AM.

You know, I wouldnt be surprised if it is true, but that article does very little to convince me of anything tbh.

And as usual, noone is going to believe what Russia has to say in the matter, they lost the small amount of credibility that were left with stupid shit such as "not our green men" etc.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2017-09-22 at 09:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    It's the literal definition of hysteria. It's not even a defense anymore it's just an eyeroll at morons that are still riding the "MUH RUSSIA!!" train.

It's like come on, its getting to a point of nearly a YEAR since Trump won and people still aren't adult enough to just accept it so do these spastic mental gymnastics to try to convince themselves everything around them is burning down. Ironically it's their side doing the burning down.. but you know that goes against the "BIG EBIL TRUMPF" hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Well now that they've spread to different countries and we have now got them being labelled actual domestic terrorists. Doesn't really seem like a hysteria bruh.

Protip: Antifa is also visible to the Public Eye. Whilst everything about the "russia" collusions thus far has shown nothing of any value.
    Antifa started in Europe in the 1930s to (literally) fight facists.

Antifa are not labelled as domestic terrorists.

Apart from all that 100% well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    He didn't say that; he only said that Facebook information didn't say that.

And that information is from which everyone else is going.

So, which Russian entity exactly paid for them? If we know for sure?

Have you seen the receipt?
    Just because they haven't released the information on who bought what, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Facebook probably has a rule that they won't release the information to the public. I will believe them over a Putin bot or a Trump bot trying to do their fucking hardest mental gymnastics to try to explain this away.