Poll: probability of expansion reveal

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    I think you're insane if you believe this. 8.0 will be out in April.
    So less than 6 months of Antorus and the final tier? This would be 50% less time between expansions than usual. I want to be optimistic but this is naive imho.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    Can you feel it? Can we please have moment of silence please, a moment of mindfullnes? This is serenity; for once the MMO-Champion memberbase agrees fully on something. I always thought that I would witness the day that they'll announce the existence of extraterrestrial life. But this....
    Behold and kneel before the one who could unite the people of this forum.

I would say 10-40% definetly not 100% but i would love for blizzard to surprise me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like most people are anticipating a new expansion reveal. Me, I don't care right now. I'm so far behind that it's going to take me a LONG time to catch up with the story. I haven't even stepped foot on Argus yet because I want to finish things up on the Broken Isles. I want to be able to go there with 100% of my focus on Argus.

Not only that but I also want to do my other class hall quests. So far I've only been able to do the shaman's and a little bit of the warrior's. I still want to do at least mage and paladin. If I can I'd also like to do demon hunter, deathknight, and hunter. So if I'm not burned out by the time I get to move on to a different class I'm content right now with what we have. I could wait another 2 years for a new expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    I think you're insane if you believe this. 8.0 will be out in April.
    When April comes around Spaghet is just going to jump out at you and spook you and he's gonna be like "got ya!".

If there's no xpack announcement this Blizzcon, tables will be flipped into the stratosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    The chance of no expansion reveal is equal to the chance of a major disaster happening at Blizzard's HQ before Blizzcon.
    Earthquake happens #illuminaticonfirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    Seems like most people are anticipating a new expansion reveal. Me, I don't care right now. I'm so far behind that it's going to take me a LONG time to catch up with the story. I haven't even stepped foot on Argus yet because I want to finish things up on the Broken Isles. I want to be able to go there with 100% of my focus on Argus.

Not only that but I also want to do my other class hall quests. So far I've only been able to do the shaman's and a little bit of the warrior's. I still want to do at least mage and paladin. If I can I'd also like to do demon hunter, deathknight, and hunter. So if I'm not burned out by the time I get to move on to a different class I'm content right now with what we have. I could wait another 2 years for a new expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

When April comes around Spaghet is just going to jump out at you and spook you and he's gonna be like "got ya!".
    If they announce an xpack, it wont be "yo it's coming out in 2 months get hyped kids!" It'll be closer to "in 1 year from now, like Q3 2018". So you have plenty of time, you'll be in the few who aren't going mad from boredom before the snow melts.

Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I'm already burnt out on Argus and tomb of sargeras. I hope there's not another 2 years of legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    How high probability you think is that we will get next Expansion reveal at BlizzCon.
    Definitely going to happen 100%. We know pretty much everything that's going to happen for the rest of Legion, they're gonna need to start the hype train for the next stop on this crazy tour called WoW.

Wow, is this an actual question?

If there isn't an expansion reveal, expect 1-2 years of Antorus (and maybe a garbage filler patch)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    They either have to reveal a new expansion or they have to show us the concept for 2 new big patches, that they have hidden for Legion xD The latter is a bit unlikely, since they have some features that needs fixing and that can only be done with an expansion patch.

But people seem to forget the 3rd final option....That Blizzard will announce, that WoW is ending with Legion and will stop its expansion cycle.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    0%

Dead game.

I dont know, the poll seems abit divided... I think the community is pretty split about blizzcon... who knows...

Probability? Where's the "No shit, Sherlock" option?

10+ Year Old Account
    I chuckled at the poll results.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Unless the Jaina key art is a tease at pristine servers, very likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, I think they could've done a summer release with Legion but instead they stuck to August 30th. Blizzard hasn't released any expansion in Summer... okay, if we count 30th August as Summer I'm wrong but with Summer I'm rather talking about June & July (+August)
    No, i don't think they could have managed an earlier summer release. The longer they delay, the more they lose, so needlessly delaying makes no sense.
    And they've released multiple games and expansions to them in june-july, just not WoW.
    Last edited by huth; 2017-09-22 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, i don't think they could have managed an earlier summer release. The longer they delay, the more they lose, so needlessly delaying makes no sense.
    And they've released multiple games and expansions to them in june-july, just not WoW.
    Yeah but WoW matters and nothing else. It doesn't matter if they released D3, SC or their expansions during Summer. They didn't for WoW and won't do in the future.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Easiest 100 percent of my life. It's perfect timing and they have the key art.