+ 4

Only good? :P Out of curiosity, are you watching dubbed or subbed? I like Suzuha ("PartTimer").

Uh, free? How about Path of Exile?

10+ Year Old Account
    +4

Yeah, outside of free-to-play MMO's, you're probably not gonna find a game with more content for free than Path of Exile. It's insane how much they put into that game without charging for it.

+ 2

I was 90% making a joke. I'm trying not to gush THAT much, but with S;G I find it hard not to. I'm glad to hear that you like it, though.

Subs ftw! I particularly like Mayuri's voice actress. And Okabe... and Kurisu...

Path of Exile is basically Diablo, but from what everyone tells me, much better - and free, too.

Night!

+ 3
    Nighty Hastings !

What did you have for dinner, then ? Zoidberg ?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    +0

As if my "weekend" didn't get shit on enough, my neighbor across the hall apparently has some friends who decided to go to her place when she wasn't there, and throw a party on the balcony. Loud and annoying as fuck. Went outside to take the trash out, swear I overheard them making fun of me. Mentioned this all to her. It's 12:30 a.m., and I think it's the first quiet time since...I don't know, 8 p.m.? Assuming they're gone?

10+ Year Old Account
    + 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    @pOO flinger Hola! Long time no see, how goeth life?
    @Hastings
    Things are going very well, hopefully things are going well for you too
    I am ready to be done with school though. I enjoy it, but I am also ready to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    +0

As if my "weekend" didn't get shit on enough, my neighbor across the hall apparently has some friends who decided to go to her place when she wasn't there, and throw a party on the balcony. Loud and annoying as fuck. Went outside to take the trash out, swear I overheard them making fun of me. Mentioned this all to her. It's 12:30 a.m., and I think it's the first quiet time since...I don't know, 8 p.m.? Assuming they're gone?
    Well, that sucks. Too bad it would probably be illegal to toss firecrackers at them.
    Does that kind of stuff happen often at your neighbor's place?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Well, that sucks. Too bad it would probably be illegal to toss firecrackers at them.
    Does that kind of stuff happen often at your neighbor's place?
    No, she's always quiet, and her...let's call him "baby's daddy", because I don't know their relationship, is only occasionally loud. My issues with my building are from the old people. They get up at the asscrack of dawn and think ALL people are up at the asscrack of dawn. Also that one of them has a dog, who barks. A lot.

I had Burger King for dinner, because my options were Burger King, Taco Bell, or sandwiches. Burger King was disappointing...

I'm sorry to hear that, Pend. It's stories like that that make me thankful to live out in rural nowhere. Only noise I get is the neighbor's peacock, lol.

10+ Year Old Account

No, she's always quiet, and her...let's call him "baby's daddy", because I don't know their relationship, is only occasionally loud. My issues with my building are from the old people. They get up at the asscrack of dawn and think ALL people are up at the asscrack of dawn. Also that one of them has a dog, who barks. A lot.
    At least she is quiet. It's too bad she allows her shitty friends to have a key to party at her place.
    Yeah, the elderly tend to not sleep much, and wake up super early.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

I had Burger King for dinner, because my options were Burger King, Taco Bell, or sandwiches. Burger King was disappointing...

I'm sorry to hear that, Pend. It's stories like that that make me thankful to live out in rural nowhere. Only noise I get is the neighbor's peacock, lol.
    I live in rural nowhere as well, and it's so inconvenient. We have nothing here except fast food and Mexican restaurants. I always have to order everything online, because the stores that carry the items literally everywhere else, do not carry them here for some retarded reason.
    It's a good 2.5-3 hours away to find a city that actually has things. There are other towns about an hour away, but they are even worse.

We have a GNC in my "city" and they don't carry squat. I am lucky if they ever have any creatine at the store. The sole purpose of GNC is to carry stuff like creatine, protein, BCAA, and stuff like that. Instead they stock mostly overpriced pseudo science supplements that probably have banned PEDs in them. If you need something from a store in this city, chances are they don't have it, even if their sole purpose is to carry that item.

At least the cost of living is cheap, and I have a variety of areas to go shoot guns. It's also now legal to ride atv's and side-by-sides on the streets

I'd have called the cops tbh...after throwing an axe of Friendship in their face. Screw theese kind of people.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

And then what? You've got a neighbor who lives beside you who is now pissed off directly at you... and they maybe got sternly talked to. Sounds great and all, but I'm not sure it's worth it.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

And then what? You've got a neighbor who lives beside you who is now pissed off directly at you... and they maybe got sternly talked to. Sounds great and all, but I'm not sure it's worth it.
    yeah, considering it wasn't on her (she wasn't there and seemingly equally upset), and a semi-friend, I would be reluctant to. But anyone else in the building, and http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...60/891/6d2.gif

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god how did we get this far into the negatives

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tekloth View Post
    Oh god how did we get this far into the negatives

The mods are poopy heads