Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    It has a few new pieces like the wings and it is yellow. Most of it is the same damn thing.
    Any change of the geometry makes it a remodel, not a reskin. Reskins are exclusively changes to the texture files(i.e. "skin") only.
    The difference isn't about how much it changes, but which parts are changed.

Not bad for a $45 dollar store mount.

Deleted
    To me it is one of the coolest mounts I like changing between the lightforged warframe and the mythic archimonde mount for contrast. I don't get why some people say "everyone will have it so it's not cool". What does exclusivity have anything to do with looks. If there was a potato mount that was ugly as fuck but was really hard to get would it be considered cool?

Actually bad example potato mount sounds awesome....GIVE US A POTATO MOUNT!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Not bad for a $45 dollar store mount.
    Or...or...you can buy it with gold. There's an idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that only matters to the shallow and stupid.

a smart person rides a mount because they like it personally, and doesn't give a damn about its rarity.
    But...but...you just said on the last page "The price tag of this mount decreases it's coolness"...which goes against what you're saying here. Price wouldn't matter as long as someone likes it personally. Make up your mind kitteh :P

Deleted
    Fellsteel Anihilator, Archimonde Myth mount is the same thing, but edgier, so no. Lightforger Frame is not the coolest mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorality View Post
    But...but...you just said on the last page "The price tag of this mount decreases it's coolness"...which goes against what you're saying here. Price wouldn't matter as long as someone likes it personally. Make up your mind kitteh :P
    if i don't have access to the mount, it's gonna make me like it less. the price makes it less cool to me, because it's a frustration to get it. i don't like annoying things.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicywiener View Post
    Or...or...you can buy it with gold. There's an idea
    Gold = Money. There's no difference. Store mount vs. in-game gold mount. No difference.

I bought it already. I also bought the Blizzcon mount. Not sure what you were insinuating with that comment.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Since when is half a million free?

If memory serves, it's the 2nd most expensive mount in the entire game; spider being #1..
    Free = Non-store $ € mount

I came into Legion with like 1000 gold after quitting 3 years and I made over 3 million by just playing the game and no crazy AH goblin tricks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was happy to be the first player of my server to buy it, but now... meh, everyone uses it
    Last edited by Valysar; 2017-09-22 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post

I came into Legion with like 1000 gold after quitting 3 years and I made over 3 million by just playing the game and no crazy AH goblin tricks.
    That's bullshit, you'll never make 3 million by "just playing the game". You're doing something to go out of your way to earn gold.

I've made a lot of gold from WoD when garrison was still viable, and I've played for most of Legion, yet my gold combined over all my characters is probably not higher than 500k. I rarely use the AH and "just play the game".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    500K gold ~ 40€, which is not free..

A free mount is e.g. boss drops..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

To me it's definitely one of the coolest mounts out there, I absolutely love it (and I'm not usually a big fan of light-themed mounts).

No it's not cool and it's not rare or hard to obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    It's not a reskin, it just has the same skeleton. A reskin would be like painting a wolf a different color. The geometry of the lightforged mount is completely new.

Stop applying terms so broadly pls.
    No? It isn't a re-color version. Its a re-skin. IE same bones with new skin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    That's bullshit, you'll never make 3 million by "just playing the game". You're doing something to go out of your way to earn gold.

I've made a lot of gold from WoD when garrison was still viable, and I've played for most of Legion, yet my gold combined over all my characters is probably not higher than 500k. I rarely use the AH and "just play the game".
    ummmmm...i just play the game.....i have 620,000 gold currently, i recently spent 360,000 on hots, and another 480,000 on digital star craft 2 edition, another 360,000 on hots and then another 360,000 on hots.

I get about 120,000 a week just from world quest on 1 toon. I dont play alts...just enough to finish there class story and then there parked.

So no it aint BS.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post

[ ] Dragon Mount
    [X] Anything Else

Is not a dragon, so this mount is not the coolest, but it's a good mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Gold = Money. There's no difference. Store mount vs. in-game gold mount. No difference.

I bought it already. I also bought the Blizzcon mount. Not sure what you were insinuating with that comment.
    In-game Gold doesn't = money. It only exists within the game yes you can buy blizzard stuff with it but thats it. You can't pay bills with gold, buy food or get an education with it. All mounts can be purchased through in-game means so you don't have to spend money on it if you don't want to. Saying it costs 45$ or whatever is wrong it only costs that much if YOU chose it

One of the best, not the best though.

It will be the first mount I'll be investing into two wow tokens to buy though

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take mounts such as this serious when Blizzard starts to. There are Fel Reaver models in the game so why not shrink those down or come up with a better design instead of recycling this squished, pot-bellied Fisher Price knockoff? It's like how they had so many awesome things to choose from in regards to the Goblin racial mount and they designed the most ugly contraption possible.

For 500k I'd sooner buy blizzard tokens for character services than dump them in to this mount.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-09-22 at 01:18 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Learn what an actual reskin is first before you talk out of your ass.
    ummmmm same skeleton with a different skin. Not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    ummmmm same skeleton with a different skin. Not that hard.
    Wrong. Same model with a different skin.