Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's kinda frightening the delusional bullshit that has been hammered into men via toxic masculinity and the devaluing of women as people.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    https://thefederalist.com/2017/09/19...-donald-trump/

Yes, someone actually published an article with that title.

They then went so far as to conclude their article with the term "virtue signaling" hereby losing all meaning, assuming it ever had one.

But not before citing some statistics in his own article that suggest Republicans are more likely to hold such contemptuous views of Democrats than vice versa, but that's not important.
    I would never date a liberal, but this story is stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    So in other words people who vote for Trump are a bunch of manbabies? I think this was pretty obvious from even before the Primaries..

Oh but I guess being mean to Trump supporters is also what made them vote for him, so I'm part of the problem or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    People who voted for Trump as revenge for people not dating them are stupid people.
    That's not why people voted for him. Are you really that simple?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems plausible to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised the author didn't go on a personal rant about being friendzoned or something.

Sheesh, get a hooker if you desperatly need to get your dick wet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Seems plausible to me.
    What specifically? That a Trump supporter thinks Trump isn't just the God King Kek, but also Aphrodite?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    I've dated conservatives, I've even dated jehovah's witnesses. At the end of the day, it's just not worth it. These days I tend to not go on a second date with someone who spills crazy all over the first.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    So in other words people who vote for Trump are a bunch of manbabies? I think this was pretty obvious from even before the Primaries..

Oh but I guess being mean to Trump supporters is also what made them vote for him, so I'm part of the problem or something.
    Yeah, it's strange Trump supporters are actually agreeing with OP. Did they really vote Trump to spite some girl they will never meet? Sorry, it might not be the conservative part that doesn't get you replies on a dating site. Perhaps contacting them with 'if you don't date me, I vote Trump', wasn't the best idea? If your profile includes grabbing them by the pussy and conservative, the conservative part isn't the issue.

Had to stop at two, before this turned into a Jeff Foxworthy act. If your profile includes... then being conservative, isn't your problem.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's difficult to date someone with completely different views?
    This is applicable to everything, we can take politics out of it completely.

People who like gaming dating people who don't like gaming.
    People who like hunting dating people who don't like hunting.
    People who like going outdoors dating people who don't like going outdoors.
    People who like to eat fatty food dating people who don't like eating fatty food.

Generally when two people come along who enjoy completely opposite things, they don't typically make the best couple.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What specifically? That a Trump supporter thinks Trump isn't just the God King Kek, but also Aphrodite?
    It's hammerfest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Because it's difficult to date someone with completely different views?
    This is applicable to everything, we can take politics out of it completely.

People who like gaming dating people who don't like gaming.
    People who like hunting dating people who don't like hunting.
    People who like going outdoors dating people who don't like going outdoors.
    People who like to eat fatty food dating people who don't like eating fatty food.

Generally when two people come along who enjoy completely opposite things, they don't typically make the best couple.
    How would that even be a problem? Or do you mean someone who is vehemently pro-animal rights being with a hunter?

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, on dating sites its very easy to spot proud feminist / progressive / liberals. 99% of the time they say so in their profile or specifically state if you vote conservative they don't want anything to do with you.

I once had a date that brought up politics in the middle of it. Said she thought conservatives were what was wrong with everything in the country when I mentioned I was one.

Two checks for that date.

I think I even read somewhere that out of conservative men / women and liberal men / women that liberal women are the most intolerant and hostile towards different viewpoints.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not dated in 20 years.

If I had to again I could date just about anyone.

Although not entirely political reasons, I probably could not be in a committed relationship with someone that was pro life or against gay marriage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I mean, on dating sites its very easy to spot proud feminist / progressive / liberals. 99% of the time they say so in their profile or specifically state if you vote conservative they don't want anything to do with you.

I once had a date that brought up politics in the middle of it. Said she thought conservatives were what was wrong with everything in the country when I mentioned I was one.

Two checks for that date.

I think I even read somewhere that out of conservative men / women and liberal men / women that liberal women are the most intolerant and hostile towards different viewpoints.
    I would believe that, based on my personal experience. Many ultra-liberal women I know are incredibly self-righteous. That doesn't exactly vindicate the bigoted ignorance and intellectual retardation of the vast majority of conservatives I've come across though - with a few exceptions (these are generally libertarians, so I'm not sure they count).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    https://thefederalist.com/2017/09/19...-donald-trump/

Yes, someone actually published an article with that title.

They then went so far as to conclude their article with the term "virtue signaling" hereby losing all meaning, assuming it ever had one.

But not before citing some statistics in his own article that suggest Republicans are more likely to hold such contemptuous views of Democrats than vice versa, but that's not important.
    Conservative women might not date liberal men (because many say they dont need another... whatever), but many liberal women literally crave Trump supporters.
    https://www.glamour.com/story/hookin...p-voters-essay

"When someone asks about my worst hookup, I have plenty of options to choose from, but I inevitably end up telling the same story. It’s the one where I started arguing with a Trump supporter at a bar and then before I knew it, I was waking up the next morning in his bedroom. "

Hahaha
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2017-09-22 at 03:55 PM.

"So what do you want to do tonight?"

"I thought we could drive down to the slave market, maybe shoot a few liberals down at the park along the way."

"Um...I just remembered I have to wash my hair..."

I would understand why some on the left would be scared their women would get red-pilled by alpha males.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Conservative women might not date liberal men (because we all know she doesn't need another... whatever), but many liberal women literally crave Trump supporters.
    https://www.glamour.com/story/hookin...p-voters-essay

"When someone asks about my worst hookup, I have plenty of options to choose from, but I inevitably end up telling the same story. It’s the one where I started arguing with a Trump supporter at a bar and then before I knew it, I was waking up the next morning in his bedroom. "

Hahaha
    'Many' - right. One anecdote.

You're really desperate to maintain your worldview, aren't you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I would understand why some on the left would be scared their women would get red-pilled by alpha males.
    'Their' women?

I really really hope this is a troll post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Women are naturally red-pilled. Hell, If I was a woman and was paid big bucks to spout some esoteric bullshit about mysogyny in video games at the UN and corporations, while literally being cheered and bombarded with money by thousand thirsty losers, I would do it too even if I didnt believe a single word of it myself.

The problem is not their bullshitting, but that there is a market for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    'Many' - right. One anecdote.

You're really desperate to maintain your worldview, aren't you?.
    https://2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/S...77_6060296.jpg