10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I'm slightly saddened by the scaling clarification, but on the other hand, I understand completely why its being done. Having a merged campaign where both maps are of the same size would require either a PC from the moon, or 45 minute turns.

But yes, there will be some downscaling and trimming of territory on the Mortal campaign map. Similar to how in the wood elves mini-campaign, Athel Loren is pretty big and large, with lots of factions and settlements, but its small and only has about 5 sub-zones on the grand campaign. I imagine when they release the mega campaign for all 3 games, both the Old World and the New World will be downscaled further once more. Its just inevitable given tech limitations. Still kinda sad though.

What I wouldn't do for an actual combined map that's as big as the individual chunks.
    I doubt that.

They will probably add a scaled down version of the game three campaign map to the Mortal Empires campaign map... Wayyyy less work.

Slightly trim one region (game three's) versus completely re-scale and trim all three regions... It would be triple the work to accomplish the same task. Same reason why they scaled just the new world in game two and attached it to the old world, to scale both would be double the work.

would require either a PC from the moon, or 45 minute turns.
    You would need two GPUs, each forged from the last light of a dying star.

sorry had to use that one

Milkandcookies over one hour Teclis campaign, man i just love those new campaign intros for the races, they should do those for the old races to looks awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the Dragon Princes of Caledor might be the most sexy unit in the game, looks so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    there are a lot of campaign let's plays on youtube already of all races.

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    there are a lot of campaign let's plays on youtube already of all races.
    Yeah true i just enjoy milkandcookies.

I liked they changed the rules in free for all to so it's who makes the most damage/kills who wins and not last man standing so people wont just sit back and camp and wait out the other players.

Either skaven have THAT low hp or this ability needs some serious tuning.

Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed killing hundred skeletons with every pendulum but this is a little bit too much.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2017-09-24 at 01:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Either skaven have THAT low hp or this ability needs some serious tuning.

Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed killing hundred skeletons with every pendulum but this is a little bit too much.
    1. That ability is from a rite that only lasts a few turns and has a 40 turn cooldown.
    2. Half of that Skaven army were Skaven Slaves, which are legit like the weakest unit in the game. They have 50% more models in the unit than pretty much every other unit (180 vs 120) and less health on top of that, meaning way less health per unit.

Deleted
    That does all look like a pretty suped up Malekith.

I'm already hyped for the potential DLC, which is pretty sad tbh :P

yes!!!!!! pre-load finished. Once the game releases in 8 hours, I hope we wont have to download much (or anything at all) so I can start playing as quickly as possible. Anyone knows how much percentage of the game we were allowed to get during the pre-load?

Already chose my starting race (Asur FTW) and starting lord (Bling-bling lord Tyrion).

And I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for CA to add the amazonians as DLC eventually. I know the Tomb Kings will likely go first, they're too big to not add first. And due to the phrasing used in advertisement, I'm guessing Araby will make it in eventually. But I hope they really consider the Amazonians as DLC potential.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    yes!!!!!! pre-load finished. Once the game releases in 8 hours, I hope we wont have to download much (or anything at all) so I can start playing as quickly as possible. Anyone knows how much percentage of the game we were allowed to get during the pre-load?

Already chose my starting race (Asur FTW) and starting lord (Bling-bling lord Tyrion).

And I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for CA to add the amazonians as DLC eventually. I know the Tomb Kings will likely go first, they're too big to not add first. And due to the phrasing used in advertisement, I'm guessing Araby will make it in eventually. But I hope they really consider the Amazonians as DLC potential.
    The download to unlock it probably won't be much.

As for the Amazons, I would think that is a distinct possibility. I see a lot of people on other forums/sites say its never going to happen, but Games Workshop have given CA a lot of creative license to flesh out armies that didn't have their own Army books (Norsca).

Couple that with the fact that there is inevitably going to be ~$60 worth of DLC for this game. Game 3's four main races, and then inevitably ~$60 worth of DLC for that game.

They are already out of races, the only way they occupy that much content is adding stuff not fleshed out in the lore, maybe even stuff with almost no lore (Amazons, Hobgoblin Empire, Cathay, etc).

So I haven't really played much of the Total Wars, but I love a good RTS game. Will TW: WH2 have any type of online or online competitive play.

Work, have to wait 7 hours untill i can play,

Also looks like the game got really good reviews.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    So I haven't really played much of the Total Wars, but I love a good RTS game. Will TW: WH2 have any type of online or online competitive play.
    There is a ladder for 1vs1 games but thats pretty much it, there is also a free for all mode and coop or vs campaigns. Pretty simple stuff so no avatar stuff that shogun 2 had but i hope they improve it later on.

Diễn đàn hay như này mà bây h mình mới biêt

They took their sweet time with this one.

The struggle is real gonna enjoy playing them though but i think i start with Mazdamundi, he just looks so badass on Zlaaq his stegadon mount.

Deleted

[video=youtube;D56CckqlsB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D56CckqlsB4[video]
    @2:33 "Let them come."

Me: Frostmourne hungers.

Got the game and installing it right now (got TW:W 1 about 2-3 months ago and still not done with Dwarfs campaign ._.).
    I can't wait till they add Tomb Kings. It was the army I was collecting back in middle school.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2017-09-28 at 04:31 PM. Reason: typo

Man =/ CA really hates high elves don't they?

First they make the High Elves get wrecked in every single trailer they show up. Then they give badass trailers to the other races where they kick ass and take names, EXCEPT the high elves. Then, when they FINALLY get their own trailer? Not only the High Elves STILL get the shit kicked out of them, but the skaven feature more in their own trailer than the High Elves themselves.

Jesus. I get it CA, you hate High Elves. Chill out already. Damn

Chelly
    Very disappointed that the blood dlc isn't out at launch, but at least it's free for us who already own it for the previous game. Warhammer just feels off without blood.