Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I don't get what else could you be dependent of now that rotations are based on three different attacks. Warriors were fun back in the day due to complicated rotation and stance dancing.

the last patch even made arms warriors LESS dependent on the right stats. Its easier to play than ever. If its still hard, well you gotta find another game, because the skillcap for arms is VERY low right now, and the only dependency that is crucial to dps is equipping the right gear with the right stats.
    #
    and just lol to the guy using "bro" and beeing a grammar nazi at the same time. I learned english from reading shakespeare and other older english literature in original, and translating it from german.

Im like did i impregnate this guys sister and left her alone or what?. just google beeing, its actually well used (although it is an older form, that probably never arrived at modern low ed kids american english)

No way, fabulous on you, man! How did you get those equips? Have some experiences to share? All ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouca View Post
    I don't get what else could you be dependent of now that rotations are based on three different attacks. Warriors were fun back in the day due to complicated rotation and stance dancing.
    Man I miss the class quests to actually get the stances. That fight club thing on the isle going on ...

this is happening to me atm, im thinking its my lack of any good legendaries and only 24% haste though
    Last edited by hyrenfreak; 2017-09-23 at 02:37 AM.

Deleted
    Arms never been so boring since t4 time.

Reroll druid...

One of us.....