Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Is 7.3 the final content patch of Legion?

Legion started quite some storylines that have been left unfinished. The most glaring one in my opinion Sylvanas'. Where does she go now that her dream of creating more val'kyr has been ruined? I would very much like to see her acting more like an actual warchief. Are we going to have another warchief like Vol'jin who doesn't really do anything for the Horde?

There's also Anduin, Greymane, the Lich King, Wrathion (maybe), the other faction leaders. Where is Jaina, what's she been up to?

I would be pretty disappointed if we have to wait until next expansion to see these stories continue. But I thought I read that Antorus was the final raid.

Don't expect anything out of Jaina til the next expansion probably, unless one of the "one or two small story patches" that were talked about at Gamescom include her. She's the blizzcon wow keynotes picture though, so def see something there which probably means a next expansion focus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like it. Might be some stuff to bridge Legion with the next expansion, but that probably won't be for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. 7.3.5 will release Antorus, and Blizzard has said they'll likely release some more story based stuff after 7.3.5/during the bridge to 8.0

There will probably be a 7.3.5 patch but I think it has content related to the next expansion so they aren't going to release it yet. Seems like they are delaying adding/showing anything that isn't related to Antorus/Argus till after Blizzcon . They even said the patch before Antorus will be small and mostly tooltip fixes (with a balance hotfix before Antorus).

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Nope. 7.3.5 will release Antorus, and Blizzard has said they'll likely release some more story based stuff after 7.3.5/during the bridge to 8.0
    It won't be 7.3.5 before Antorus, its apparently 7.3.2 and will have no new content. I expect 7.3.5 after Antorus/Blizzcon because it probably has expansion spoiling content in it.
    Last edited by Raone; 2017-09-22 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Antorus is already part of 7.3 its just time gated. As far as "content" patches 7.3 was it. &.3.5 wont be much of anything
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Deleted
    7.3.5 is the last major patch bringing the final raid. We might see a 7.4 bridge patch to tie up losing our artifacts and setting up the next expansion.

The stuff you mentioned are sub plots and not part of the main plot for legion, sub plots tend to span over multiple expansions before being resolved.

- - - Updated - - -

7.3.5 is the last major patch bringing the final raid. We might see a 7.4 bridge patch to tie up losing our artifacts and setting up the next expansion.

The stuff you mentioned are sub plots and not part of the main plot for legion, sub plots tend to span over multiple expansions before being resolved.

7+ Year Old Account
    i remember reading ion saying something to the effect of one or two more mini patches between antorus and legion.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

If you look at previous xpacs 7.3.5 (in legions case) is the final raid. They will probably release some garbage patch that will be considered 7.4 that has like 30 minutes of story and tell everyone that is their content hold over for the next 8 months. Pretty standard blizzard stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    The fact that 7.3.2 is on the PTR with post-Antorus content would seem to imply that they have plans for at least a 7.3.2, 7.3.5 and possibly a 7.3.7.

Yes and no.

7.3 is the last MAJOR patch in the expansion, there will not be a 7.4, nor additional raids or tiers.

That being said, they also said they still have one last story minor patch left to wrap up legion after we're done with Antorus, plus whatever event they cook up to bridge Legion to whatever comes next.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    7.3.2 is shaping up to be the raid's launch.
    Either way, Blizzard has said they'll likely release some story patch(s) leading up to 8.0

7.3 is the last major patch, but not the last.

10+ Year Old Account
    First, Sylvanas did more for the Horde than Voljin before the Broken Shore scenario was over.

Second, why should any of those stories be concluded in Legion? To be fair, those stories - in relation to this expansion - are over. Continuing them would have no impact on the current story. Every single one of them is set to act as future plot hooks. Even Anduin, sorry.
    Last edited by Anjerith; 2017-09-22 at 07:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Last patch ? No
    7.3.2 is in PTR already.

Last major raid patch ? Yes it is. Ion confirmed this on multiple interviews.

Blizzard did mention there would be further content beyond Antorus. Probably won't be a raid, but it will be something.

Probably no major patch but we can expect something that ties into the next expansion, like the scenario and invasions pre-Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    You still have 7.3.5 as well as Blizzard announced something about a possibility of two storyline questlines to be appearing.

Though, 7.3 was the last big patch before cross over.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Legion started quite some storylines that have been left unfinished. The most glaring one in my opinion Sylvanas'. Where does she go now that her dream of creating more val'kyr has been ruined? I would very much like to see her acting more like an actual warchief. Are we going to have another warchief like Vol'jin who doesn't really do anything for the Horde?

There's also Anduin, Greymane, the Lich King, Wrathion (maybe), the other faction leaders. Where is Jaina, what's she been up to?

I would be pretty disappointed if we have to wait until next expansion to see these stories continue. But I thought I read that Antorus was the final raid.
    They ditched Sylvanus because they now have her sister, who is LITERALLY more dark than Sylvanus. And Genn was never that cool to begin with, soooo......yeah.

Blizzard's storytelling in-game has always been pretty bad. They'll probably tell the whole story in a book or something between expansions, and retcon a bunch of stuff while they're at it.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    We will have at least one minor story patch after Antorus, that's why raid patch is called 7.3.2, not 7.3.5. And remember that 7.3 introduced rewards for three PVP seasons.

So I guess we will have 7.3.2 around 14. November with season 6 and Antorus, then 7.3.5 around 30. January with some minor content and season 7. What will happen later - who knows. Maybe just nothing, because we will already start 8.0 Alpha/Beta period.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    They ditched Sylvanus because they now have her sister, who is LITERALLY more dark than Sylvanus. And Genn was never that cool to begin with, soooo......yeah.

Blizzard's storytelling in-game has always been pretty bad. They'll probably tell the whole story in a book or something between expansions, and retcon a bunch of stuff while they're at it.
    Genn is a fucking badass in Legion.