... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Preaching at the choir. I corrected it.
    Ya was just trying to expand on why that's the case
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    It's important to remember that boobs are just giant sacks of fat hanging off of their chests. Also, butts and thighs are extremely well-marbled muscle even in the fittest of people, because they need a ton of energy to keep you moving and standing and etc - so even in the fittest of people your butt/thighs are fatty by design because it's where you consume most of your calories.

A man at 3-5% body fat is starving, it's not a healthy proportion even for men. For women, who have boobs and carry even more fat in their thighs and butt than men do by design (baby life support) - low body fat is anything below 20%. Even small boobs are about +5% body fat by themselves, for big boobs you can double that.
    Are you serious a butts are extremely overweight collections of cellulite not that it's anything but nature, but fook that. Average normal size in both breast and butt is the best, because guess what gravity and age is a bitch.

OT the woman in the photo shoot, they look great they probably have a lot of fun together
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    Noone should. Be she is considered a hero for being fat whilst having a fit boyfriend due to modern day feminism and SJW opinions.
    She got lucky, that's pretty much it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    She got lucky, that's pretty much it.
    I'm in a similar relationship, she's not quite as large as the girl in the photo but it's been commented on before to me that I'm, "out of her league".

My perspective on the matter is that my girlfriend's awesome - she's stable, smart, rational, funny, she good at video games, has the same taste in music, has read/watched even more sci-fi than I have, is a great cook, has a great smile and laugh, and has a high libido. Plus, she's ~9 years older than me, and I prefer older women.

Sex and arousal is mostly in your head to begin with, if you are having sex correctly it's fun regardless of who your partner is - so really - apart from maintaining appearances to vain appearance-obsessed people - all of the above matters more than extra body fat.

Now, the one counterpoint I accept is health risks. My response to which though is, 1) we're eating healthier this month, 2) we're going to the gym 3 times a week the last couple weeks, 3) we're Canadian, so our healthcare is free and pretty good. So this is a problem we're working on addressing - but it's about health - not appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Sex and arousal is mostly in your head to begin with
    True. Which means that :
    if you are having sex correctly it's fun regardless of who your partner is - so really - apart from maintaining appearances to vain appearance-obsessed people - all of the above matters more than extra body fat.
    is false.
    Because how you're having sex won't make the person in front of you attractive if you found her ugly to begin with.
    (well, if I find a girl ugly I won't get a raise anyway, so the "how" of the "having sex" is not even going to happen)

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    her face is ok. i think anyway, can't see it straight on.

nobody should be bullied, but nobody should think it's ok to be that big. it's not ok, don't lie about it.
    Yeah, i mean this perpetuated myth of fat shaming is absolutely ridiculous. I don't know why people need to justify their obesity by saying "healthy at any weight", what a fallacy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    True. Which means that :

is false.
    Because how you're having sex won't make the person in front of you attractive if you found her ugly to begin with.
    (well, if I find a girl ugly I won't get a raise anyway, so the "how" of the "having sex" is not even going to happen)
    See I'm a slut, so getting it up has never been a challenge for me - so the world is just filled with a lot more bangable people for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    They did manage to find a fitting setting, gotta give props for that!
    LoL! I see what you did there.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka
    if I find a girl ugly I won't get a raise anyway, so the "how" of the "having sex" is not even going to happen
    If that's what gets you through a night, that's all well and good. It seems awfully limited as a view though and it doesn't make others wrong for caring about things like good cooking, humor, or shared hobbies.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

They both look happy,that is all that matters.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    If that's what gets you through a night, that's all well and good. It seems awfully limited as a view though and it doesn't make others wrong for caring about things like good cooking, humor, or shared hobbies.
    Oh, so actively and fit women should date and marry fat male sloths? Nah, they're usually called fat lazy losers who have money, and the girls are "gold diggers". This type of mentality here is hilarious, now you're saying someones sexual preference is wrong because you don't agree with it? Starting to sound a lot like a crazy right winger honestly.

I don't care that she's fat. At all. Her personal health is her personal business. The only person that it actually matters whether they find her attractive is her fiance, which he apparently does. Mazel tov.

This woman should be neither praised nor bullied, and this photoshoot should not be considered empowering, a standard to live by, or an example to be upheld. Congratulations for their happiness, but the rest of the world should have no reason to care.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It's the same person you linked a picture of.
    And? I'm not sure I get your point as I posted a photo of a fat girl. So yeah what you posted is neither skinny nor muscular as I said earlier.

- - - Updated - - -

Looked it up, normal, healthy fat percentage for a woman is between 25-31%. I stand heavily corrected. *Cough*
    You have a great sense of humor

Anyway back to topic. I don't find this weird at all. She's fat, she has a fit boyfriend. It's okay, this shouldn't even be a discussion in a modern society
    Actually as a normal built guy I would feel pretty annoyed that someone would think it's not ok if I date a very fat girlfriend.
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2017-09-22 at 06:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pear shaped women have healthy fat depots...
    Pear-shaped women are no better than their belly-heavy counterparts. Pelvic padding is fucking gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Actually as a normal built guy I would feel pretty annoyed that someone would think it's not ok if I date a very fat girlfriend.
    It's perfectly fine to date whoever you want. Just don't go around trying to claim she's beautiful, healthy or even normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Pear-shaped women are no better than their belly-heavy counterparts. Pelvic padding is fucking gross.
    ...yeah no, medical knowledge doesn't care about your opinion. There's healthy fat, and pear-shape is that. That doesn't mean you can be pear-shaped and 150pounds overweight and be healthy.

Your preferences are your own concern, but don't conflate them with medical standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue
    This type of mentality here is hilarious, now you're saying someones sexual preference is wrong because you don't agree with it? Starting to sound a lot like a crazy right winger honestly.
    Nice collection of buzzwords, how's your hangover? Do you often find yourself having imaginary conversations when you tie one on?

It helps to actually read things in context. Drink some Gatorade, down a couple of aspirin, and try to make your eyes focus on the words:

Step one, @Yvaelle posted that his girlfriend is also large, went on to list the sort of thing he likes about her, and commented on sex being more a matter of mindset.
    Step two, Akka replied that for him ugly is a no fly, sex isn't happening because he won't be getting it up.
    Step three, bungee notes that personal tastes are just that, but that didn't invalidate Yvaelle's view.

Step four, @Lazyrogue manages to reply to something that in his mind involves active and fit women marrying fat male sloths. Something not at all involved in the exchange. Since there were still buzzwords left to throw around the frothing continues by invoking sexual preference and how something isn't wrong because I disagree with it -- thus ignoring that I specifically addressed Akka's preferences as being up to him, but not invalidating the view of another poster. Then, just for the sweep, why not drag in crazy right winger as a great way to describe ... the guy... posting from ... China -- the go to destination for crazy right wingers.

Well done!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    I think "Won the Internet" should be changed to.

"Won her Hugbox sites that are all also run by land-manatees"

I don't see the problem with the photoshoot? She's a big girl but has nice skin and a nice face. The photos are pretty flattering.

Annoyed with OMG SO BRAVE regarding everything nowadays, there are far less attractive people in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't see the problem with the photoshoot? She's a big girl but has nice skin and a nice face. The photos are pretty flattering.

Annoyed with OMG SO BRAVE regarding everything nowadays, there are far less attractive people in the world.
    Because trying to frame being fat as anything other than unhealthy is counter to logic and a stupid hill to die on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    I guess I needed a daily reminder why I stopped comming here.

Girl looks fine what the fuck is wrong with y'all.
    She looks fine? Really? Go ask all the men from your highschool what they think? From your workplace? From your street. That ain't fine mate.