Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Many of them died in the final days of the war since it was all hands on deck (the Russians especially weren't very forgiving). Higher rank ones that had socked away money and resources fled into hiding in South America and elsewhere (even the US) and were hunted. Many of them were caught and either killed covertly by the Israelis or charged.

But at this point in 2017, it's been 72 years since the war ended. So even a low-ranking 18 year-old at the time of the war would be 90 at this point. Most of the serious offenders were older at the time of the war, so they are probably all dead now one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Reasonable excuse if they were threatened with being shot for refusal.
    Not to mention that a traitors family would have gotten the same treatment. It's enough for most to not risk it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    So I was watching Schindler's List and i'm curious the fate these sick fuck Nazi's. What happened to them after the Allies won the war? Surely every single Jewish exterminator was tracked down, tried, and executed for their crimes. I also remember hearing about mass Nazi suicides after the loss. Did most of them kill themselves? What about the German Citizen's who supported these actions? The average non-oppressed German citizens in Nazi Germany? What became of them, and how did the Allies change the German's mindset after the war? Are there any good documentaries or reads on this stuff? School tended to overlook the aftermath of WW2 when I was in High School. Mostly, it focused on the War Itself and then glanced over the aftermath, to talk about the cold war.

The fact that history let this happen to so many innocents makes me uneasy. I hope every single one of these trigger-happy fucks is dead.
    Some got famous n rich.

A few of them moved to South America to become tailors and pig farmers.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Likely killed by other Jews as vengeance for collaboration. Some though may have been forgiven because of age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Some got famous n rich.

George Soros is Jewish.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    So I was watching Schindler's List and i'm curious the fate these sick fuck Nazi's. What happened to them after the Allies won the war? Surely every single Jewish exterminator was tracked down, tried, and executed for their crimes. I also remember hearing about mass Nazi suicides after the loss. Did most of them kill themselves? What about the German Citizen's who supported these actions? The average non-oppressed German citizens in Nazi Germany? What became of them, and how did the Allies change the German's mindset after the war? Are there any good documentaries or reads on this stuff? School tended to overlook the aftermath of WW2 when I was in High School. Mostly, it focused on the War Itself and then glanced over the aftermath, to talk about the cold war.

The fact that history let this happen to so many innocents makes me uneasy. I hope every single one of these trigger-happy fucks is dead.
    Oh so you are sick of them ? Are you also sick about Churchill ? Stalin ? Roseevelt who did everything possible to join the War ? Are you sick about the Crimes the Allied committed in WW2 ?

one sided Views on War are so beautiful arent they ?

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    We took the smartest ones and hired them with large salaries here in the USA to make us Uber German weapons and technology.
    The rest of the Nazis that couldn't be of use, were executed. Granted, lots of the wealthy Nazis fled to south america, just like the Confederados of the civil war. But there is so much conspiracy surrounding that, there is no telling who actually did or didnt make it.
    Ah, you mean jets that have crummy engines and are saddled with impossible requirements, tanks whose transmission blow up when you look at them, overpriced missiles that hit anything but the target and submarines that got the immersion part right, less the surfacing...

10+ Year Old Account
    The majority were caught put on trial and a bunch executed. Some who were able escaped, some say the Catholic Church helped them escape, which would make sense, I mean the Catholic church is supposed to be about mercy, and what not so despite whatever reasons, Nazi's were likely to be executed if caught, same as some jewish people who were converted to try to save them from the Nazi's.

I don't know that is true really any of it, but for the most part yeah, Most were caught, many were executed, and some through means one way or another escaped. South America is a very common destination I have heard of.

Some have been caught Nazi Hunters have spent and committed great resources to bringing them to justice, but over all, eh any of the rest just simply died off, or are damn near there.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Oh so you are sick of them ? Are you also sick about Churchill ? Stalin ? Roseevelt who did everything possible to join the War ? Are you sick about the Crimes the Allied committed in WW2 ?

one sided Views on War are so beautiful arent they ?
    One sided ''wars'' are so beautiful when Germany inexplicably win against Poland, Denmark, Norway, Belgium and the Netherlands and France (actually, the only remotely impressive achievement) but for some absurd reason start losing as soon as they face real opposition...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    My grandpa is also alive and fought in the war, he does nothing but say people should shut the f up about past wars as it does nothing than bring more hate among those who do keep bringing it up.

It's over, get over it.
    Because the peri-war generation got a general amnesty from politicians and scientists to rebuild society. It was their children who would keep digging and uncover the atrocities to their fullest extent.

Your grandfather is a product of his time. Doesnt mean he is right today.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    George Soros is Jewish.
    The picture is bullshit, meaning I don't believe George Soros is a Nazi, or anything else significant other than rich. However him being Jewish isn't an automatic well he isn't or couldn't be.

it's likely he isn't there are plenty of people of Jewish descent that have held the ranks and associations with Nazi's. Maybe named honorary Aryans, or given some kind of exemption. It isn't impossible, at the very least to have association.

I mean there are black nazi's or have been that served in some capacity too, and gay people, there is for sure 100% given however very unlikely that those situations can happen.

It usually just not for the reasons it may appear.

George Soros is called a fucking Nazi by actual Alt-Right Nazi's because ironically they disagree with his political views LOL!

And to the OP question : after losing epically at the Jew murdering business, they continued to peddle their lies to people too stupid to tie their shoelaces without assistance.

For instance, they inexplicably manage to convince their die hard fangirls that love them for either rabidly homoerotic statues and parades and or Jew murder, that they (the Nazis) were incompetent buffoons that not only managed to be outproduced massively by the Soviet Union under invasion but did not even got the Jew murder part.

Which leads to the always hilarious ''Nazi fangirl that scream that she hates Jews and that her goal in life is to kill Jews, and that Hitler was right for doing so, but Hitler did not do it, and it's a plot of the DJEWS, but her and her militia will do it, oh yes''

Only for those who seek to abuse the past to get free stuff in the present.
    those pesky holocaust survivors, hogging all the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    The picture is bullshit, meaning I don't believe George Soros is a Nazi, or anything else significant other than rich. However him being Jewish isn't an automatic well he isn't or couldn't be.

it's likely he isn't there are plenty of people of Jewish descent that have held the ranks and associations with Nazi's. Maybe named honorary Aryans, or given some kind of exemption. It isn't impossible, at the very least to have association.

I mean there are black nazi's or have been that served in some capacity too, and gay people, there is for sure 100% given however very unlikely that those situations can happen.

It usually just not for the reasons it may appear.

George Soros is called a fucking Nazi by actual Alt-Right Nazi's because ironically they disagree with his political views LOL!
    No, using Georges Soros as agitprop is the direct 'heir'' of the Nazis subtly paying people to scream that anyone that opposed then was ''a tool of the DJEEEEWS''

It's not very hard. You gave them a big shiny medal and show them some ragingly homo-erotic parade and pretend you care about them. And, voilà, Lindberg is back to the US reciting rote Nazi propaganda.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    One sided ''wars'' are so beautiful when Germany inexplicably win against Poland, Denmark, Norway, Belgium and the Netherlands and France (actually, the only remotely impressive achievement) but for some absurd reason start losing as soon as they face real opposition...
    meaningless ... being at war with so many has to have a drawback at some point

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    those pesky holocaust survivors, hogging all the good stuff.
    It's worth nothing that the Jewish survivors of the Shoah got from Germany a pricely sum around 27 000 2017 USD each.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    meaningless ... being at war with so many has to have a drawback at some point
    Presumably Germans have an inexplicable thirst for losing wars, since after 1870, their entire foreign policy seems to have been built around

''Gee, how could we get at war with more countries will getting more dubious allies ? ''

-Let's build a warfleet and threaten openly Great Britain, even if we know we will never be competitive with the Royal Navy !
    -Let's invade Belgium and torch down university towns !
    -Let's give a blank check to Austria-Hungary over the Archduke death !

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    "the general public" did not even have colour photography back then

- - - Updated - - -

do you go around saying the same thing about communists?
    Could you be anymore on the nose? Holy shit.

And the usual suspects are out in force, trying to excuse or downplay what happened.

My grandpa is also alive and fought in the war, he does nothing but say people should shut the f up about past wars as it does nothing than bring more hate among those who do keep bringing it up.

It's over, get over it.
    Your grandpa can stfu all he wants.

Doesn't mean everyone else needs to, or has to, forget what happened. "It's over" and "get over it" might win you the edgelord prize of the day, but it's not exactly a good advice when the world needs to remember and learn from history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    No, using Georges Soros as agitprop is the direct 'heir'' of the Nazis subtly paying people to scream that anyone that opposed then was ''a tool of the DJEEEEWS''

It's not very hard. You gave them a big shiny medal and show them some ragingly homo-erotic parade and pretend you care about them. And, voilà, Lindberg is back to the US reciting rote Nazi propaganda.
    Haahahaha, Yeah, I'm still waiting for this check, from George, I want to go to Outback Steakhouse, and go all out but